Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old December 17th, 2009, 08:01 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Dr. Weirdscaper's Northern Fortress

Well, the location seems a little gloomy, but how many does the castle's great room seat? The landscaping is wonderful, and the maintenance done on it is obviously top notch. How many bathrooms does it have? And finally, is there a home-owners association we'd have to join if we decided to move in?

Holy crap, that thing is big. Excellent work as always, my good Doctor!
Old December 17th, 2009, 09:35 PM

IAmTheWalrus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

That is very large. (obviously,because your Dr. Wierdscaper, but that's aside the point.) That map is massive and actually quite aesthetically pleasing, IMO. Don't be surprised if you get a Christmas list in the mail with the return address being only IAmTheWalrus.
Old December 18th, 2009, 09:14 AM

Messenger has disabled reputation

The castle is impressive, no doubt. But the best part of the map is the snow-capped hills. The multi-level terrain helps bring out the contrast of the brown and white tiles. Great attention to detail. Well done Dr.W

There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.

Romans 3:22-24
Old December 18th, 2009, 09:16 AM

Messenger has disabled reputation

FOLLOW-UP: Ever consider painting the tips of the evergreen trees with a diluted white-wash for the snow covered look? I've seen it done, and on this map in particular it'd be oh-so-nice.

There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.

Romans 3:22-24
Old December 18th, 2009, 01:12 PM

Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raudulfr Shieldcrusher View Post
I love your boards. Everything you build makes me drool. But, I can't tell you how bad I want you to get a decent camera! I NEED to see more detail!

If you are going to use a camera phone, please pump way more light in there. It will help tremendously.
Well he did say something about his next map being "in darkness"...I think every one took that to me Dnd shadow tiles or something...Well played Dr. W...

But, on that question of the lighting: It almost looks like snow and asphalt from Marvel, or is it just the low lighting?...looks sweet either way...

Old December 18th, 2009, 02:45 PM

IAmTheWalrus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Yeah, I took "in darkness" to mean DnD also. I'll be interested to see what he does with that. I'm wondering if he will do a dungeon crawl-style game, like most people, or if he will create a new battlefield containing some dungeon areas.

EDIT: I think that if you look closer on his map pics, you can tell that those are not asphalt, but it is just the lighting that is used that creates the very dark.
Old January 20th, 2010, 10:42 AM
If it doesn't use 20+ sets, you're not doing it right!

Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Dr. Weirdscaper's Growing Darkness

DARKNESS: I'M...

so scared.

Old January 20th, 2010, 01:15 PM

Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker

Only 6??? Pick up the pace
Old January 20th, 2010, 01:29 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

It's still "growing" of course ...

(Wouldn't want to be those heroes, btw. Ugly!)
Old January 20th, 2010, 01:46 PM
If it doesn't use 20+ sets, you're not doing it right!

Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
Only 6??? Pick up the pace
Oooooooohhhhhkkkkkaaayyyyyyy....

Wiiiiiiillllllllllll dooooooooooooooooo...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
(Wouldn't want to be those heroes, btw. Ugly!)
At least they're not going up against 6 Trolls.
Old January 20th, 2010, 06:51 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Cage of Death!

I can't wait. Let the darkness enshroud us! ^_^

Also, you have officially inspired me to get six more DnD sets. That amount of shadow looks stunning. 0.0

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old January 20th, 2010, 07:39 PM

Bogusoid is surprisingly tart

Good lord man, that pay check you pull in must be generous! Any chance I could buy just one of those VW sets?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios