Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Closed Thread

Old January 17th, 2010, 03:41 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Ask the Design Team thread.

Old January 17th, 2010, 03:44 PM

Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby!

Do have a pic handy but if we're going redheads, then it's Scarlet from the GI Joe flick. That movie was unbelievably bad but she is unbelievably hot.

2011 most played: 1. Heroscape/Monsterpocalypse/Quarriors. 4. Warhammer Invasion. 5. Last Night on Earth.
Old January 17th, 2010, 04:22 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Hey, if we're talking movie redheads, gotta go with:

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old January 17th, 2010, 07:42 PM

CanScape has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sujoah View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanScape View Post
Will we ever see creatures with a base LARGER than two hexes?..
We've already had the Marro Hive, which was six. But I would like to see more figures like it, can't move, and have a larger base.
...about a half hour after I made the post, something clicked and I went, "oh, the hives..."...lol.

It would be cool to see a monstrous four hex beast...uneven ground would render it useful only in certain maps, but it would definitely be fun!
Old January 17th, 2010, 07:43 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Don't forget Nikki Cox.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old January 17th, 2010, 08:35 PM

TheLorax is surprisingly tart

Is the playtester gig a full-time thing or like a part-time or seasonal job that comes up every so often?
Old January 17th, 2010, 08:46 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Is being a Design Team Member fun, or does it get to be a lot of work? Or both?

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old January 17th, 2010, 09:42 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLorax View Post
Is the playtester gig a full-time thing or like a part-time or seasonal job that comes up every so often?
It comes in spurts without much notice and usually at inopportune moments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Is being a Design Team Member fun, or does it get to be a lot of work? Or both?
It is mildly fun but also a lot of work and some stress. You feel personally responsible for everything, can talk about nothing, and know about 10% more info than any regular Joe. You rarely get to play Heroscape just for fun. R˙chean and I have started just having fun days where we play regular heroscape no playtesting, just fun.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old January 17th, 2010, 09:49 PM

TnT2 knows what's in an order marker TnT2 knows what's in an order marker TnT2 knows what's in an order marker

I don't know if this has been asked and answered (my search-fu was not strong), but

Q: Though I see the need for DnD classes etc, why was it decided to make Erevan an Eladrin instead of an elf. Tandros a warrior instead of a champion. The Feral Troll a Hunter instead of a Beast...

It seems these options for synergy with classic scape were lost (yet the dwarves still got theirs). If the dwarf had not been a dwarf it may have made more sense. I think (aren't there elves in DnD?)

Thanks
Old January 17th, 2010, 10:08 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnT2 View Post
I don't know if this has been asked and answered (my search-fu was not strong), but

Q: Though I see the need for DnD classes etc, why was it decided to make Erevan an Eladrin instead of an elf. Tandros a warrior instead of a champion. The Feral Troll a Hunter instead of a Beast...

It seems these options for synergy with classic scape were lost (yet the dwarves still got theirs). If the dwarf had not been a dwarf it may have made more sense. I think (aren't there elves in DnD?)

Thanks
Tandros is a fighter which is a class in D&D. Erevan is an Eladrin not an elf. Ferall troll is not a beast but that doesn't mean we won't make more beasts. Somehow some of you got it into your heads that Heroscape is all about synergy. But if you look back over the years, there are so many figures that are not made to synergize. It is ok. It's not like we don't know about all the easy ways there are to create synergy. By years end I think you all will see planty of synergy. (I'm growing tired of the term synergy. I wish there was a better term)

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old January 17th, 2010, 10:11 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
By years end I think you all will see planty of synergy.
D&D wave hint dropped!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old January 17th, 2010, 10:13 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
By years end I think you all will see planty of synergy.
D&D wave hint dropped!

Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion