Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old October 17th, 2009, 07:46 AM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Tree Town Open V

PICTURE POSTS from the TTO V ( NHSD Oct 17, 2009 ) Forest City, Iowa

Old match-ups - No more smack talk - get to play.... and only one gets to move on undefeated.

Getting ready for another round of play

Check back for more photos - more to be added (I have to go watch the Vikings now )

Mrs. Codeman must have taken my camra when I was not looking -- I got pictures me playing too!

Round 6 - FINAL Placement Rounds

Final Standings for the Tree Town Open V

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2021

Last edited by Codeman; October 18th, 2009 at 05:56 PM. Reason: adding more photos
Old October 17th, 2009, 08:39 AM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

We are heading out soon too.
Old October 17th, 2009, 09:06 AM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

No Ben now.
25 till ship out!
Old October 17th, 2009, 08:08 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Short Post to congrats to - Eric Lashbrook is the winner of TTO V

Lots of pictures to follow, even the Goodyear Blimp came by and covered some of the big matchs ... including the final pairings. I will get the complete rundown of the standings 1st thru 61st ..... hopefully by tomarrow. EDIT - See top of this Page for photos

Again I would like to thank everyone that came .... it helps make the Tree Town Open the event it is ..... thanks again.

more will follow

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN

Last edited by Codeman; October 17th, 2009 at 11:11 PM.
Old October 17th, 2009, 08:55 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just got back. 2-4, with 5 new people played. Had a great time!

See you all in JANUARY!!
Old October 17th, 2009, 11:06 PM

61 warriors played and we even had a small groups of spectators coming in and out during the day.

Congrats Eric Lahbrook .... Here are the Final Standings:

Winning Army 6-0

10 Reg (x4)
Marcus
AE

Next Armies 5-1

Gladiatrons (x3)
Blastratons (x3)
Raelin

Minions (x4)
Zettian Guard

Gladiatrons (x3)
Blastatrons (x2)
Raelin
Me B Sa
Marcu

Knights (x5)
Gilbert
MW

Nilf
Sir Gilbert
Knights (x3)
Isamu

Isamu
Ninjas Oe the Norhern
Braxas
Deatreavers
Microcorp Agents

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN

Last edited by Codeman; October 17th, 2009 at 11:20 PM.
Old October 17th, 2009, 11:43 PM

Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby!

Great Event!!! I had a blast just as expected, lots of fun.

Thanks Codeman and Jormi for all the effort that goes into holding this every year!
Old October 18th, 2009, 01:52 AM

Micre Woo who?

Thank you Codeman for setting this up. The event was very much enjoyable as it has been every year. I do like the new space better as we are the only ones contributing to the noise and it has the sunroof to let in natural light.
Old October 18th, 2009, 03:01 AM

stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness

CrazyAngel and I just got back home in Filley, NE. A long 6hr drive. We had a lot of fun. Jormi, thanks for letting us stay with you. That made the morning so much better instead of leaving at 2am. Battle reports will soon come. Got to get some sleep!

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.
Old October 18th, 2009, 09:09 AM
a lot of people... think I'm a girl

tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby!

Great day, thanks to everyone, especially ones who helped out at the tourney and the ones I played against. Great day. Thanks everyone.

I love birdies and butterflies and rainbows and unicorns and glitter.
Old October 18th, 2009, 10:15 AM

Laupow Woo who?

I placed 52...

It was a great day, had lots of fun. It was a very fun first tournament for me. I played lots of fun people too. (Fourth round I played someone with the exact same army, he had also lost all his games up to that point)

Hope to see you all in January!

~The glass is neither half full, or half empty, it is just twice as big as it needs to be.~

Old October 18th, 2009, 10:16 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

Thanks again for hosting, Dale and Michael!

It was worth the trip. I'll post my battle report later today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events