Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old September 3rd, 2008, 06:56 PM

Soridir is surprisingly tart
Re: Raudulfr's Customs - updated 5-29-08

Amazing Customs!!

My Custom Terrain and Obstacles
My Scenarios 1
My Scenarios 2
Old November 2nd, 2008, 10:52 AM

The Great Drake Alexander is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Thumbs up Re: Raudulfr's Customs - updated 9-03-08

You make some of the best customs I've ever seen!!!!! You think you can make some LOTR customs, like Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli, Gandalf, or the Balrog!! Cool customs!!
Old November 2nd, 2008, 12:04 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Raudulfr's Customs - updated 9-03-08

Wow, I hadn't seen Sir Joseph before. Great card! Though now Sir Denrick is even MORE useless...

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 3rd, 2008, 08:50 AM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Drake, thanks! I've got a Legolas and a squad of Elven archers, but I've never made the others from LoTR as I don't have any figures.

Necro, I really like Sir Joseph too. He is fun to play. But since I gave the figure away as a prize, I need to paint up a new figure for myself.
Old December 18th, 2008, 10:56 AM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Mummies!

I know I could have just purchased some mummies somewhere, but I wanted to try out an idea I had. I used extra marros and Ne-Gok-Sas as the base figures. I hacked them up with an x-acto and superglued them back together. I then sliced up some masking tape into thin strips and wrapped them up. Once they were wrapped up, I used brown shoe polish to tint them. Next came the basing, which is simply sand glued to the base. The entire figure and base then got a couple of coats of Mod Podge to seal them.

Now I need to come up with some stats for these guys.

Here is what I have so far:

Mummies

4 figures

Undead
Unique Squad
Guards
Relentless
Medium 5

110 points

1 - Life
4 - Move
1 - Range
3 - Attack
6 - Defense

Undead Queen Bonding
Before taking a turn with Mummies, you may first take a turn with any Undead Queen you control.

Protect the Queen
Any Undead Queen you control may add 1 Defense die for every Mummy within 3 clear sight spaces up to 2.
Old December 18th, 2008, 11:03 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Raudulfr's Customs - updated 12-18-08

You are friggin brilliant Raud!!!!
Old December 18th, 2008, 11:04 AM

You like?
Old December 18th, 2008, 11:05 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raudulfr Shieldcrusher View Post
You like?
Um....look at my title.
Old December 18th, 2008, 11:09 AM

sportcult rolls all skulls baby! sportcult rolls all skulls baby! sportcult rolls all skulls baby! sportcult rolls all skulls baby! sportcult rolls all skulls baby!

Killer! I love where you can see through the bandage at the sinewy tissue beneath. Perfect fig choice. I like the textured bases, too, as sacrilegious as they are.

Custom Terrain
Custom Figures and Repaints
Stuff for Sale
Good Trades:Ted, Hilo-scaper, omen20154, eternaldream
Old December 18th, 2008, 11:56 AM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Cool! I love 'em! Great idea!

Grinnell College '16
Old December 18th, 2008, 02:52 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Hey, that's pretty neat!
Old December 18th, 2008, 02:54 PM

Any thoughts on the stats?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards