Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

View Poll Results: How many books in the "Sword of Truth" series have you read?
None 66 77.65%
1-4 5 5.88%
5-7 8 9.41%
8-11 6 7.06%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 6th, 2008, 05:52 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
EternalThanos86 Customs (Avatar: Last Airbender & more)

Finished Work:
SeekerScape

Currently Set:

Spoiler Alert!

Current Unit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!

Last edited by EternalThanos86; June 10th, 2010 at 09:11 PM.
Old October 7th, 2008, 11:14 AM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
TruthScape Round 2

SeekerScape
Spoiler Alert!

Quote:

Last edited by EternalThanos86; April 22nd, 2010 at 02:43 AM.
Old October 7th, 2008, 04:28 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: ~ET86 presents TruthScape

Ooooh, it's based off of a book! I thought this was truth scape as in
Old October 7th, 2008, 04:54 PM

pegasus rolls all skulls baby! pegasus rolls all skulls baby! pegasus rolls all skulls baby! pegasus rolls all skulls baby! pegasus rolls all skulls baby!

Needs more Mord-sith!

(preferably a whole squad )
Old October 7th, 2008, 11:13 PM

Thorgrim has disabled reputation

It may just be me, but everything but the squads scare me. that 5 attack will probably do some wounds this the magic sword and attacking several times with thats is terrifying. I think for 160 points, playing against that beast would scare me. Maybe a bit over powered.
Old October 8th, 2008, 03:51 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

Moved to original post.

Quote:

Last edited by EternalThanos86; April 15th, 2010 at 05:36 PM.
Old October 8th, 2008, 11:06 PM

Zer0scaper is surprisingly tart

You know I was just talking about this with my wife like 2 days ago and then I saw your TruthScape thread. BTW, I didn't even know you meant Sword of Truth, and I'm the guy that voted 8-11, so yes, change the title Maybe to Seekerscape cause of the show?

Anyway, I was thinking of Richard's attack too, and I think he should attack all adjacent figs. because of the Dance of Death(Is that right? I first read WFR in 12th grade which is almost ten years ago now, so bare with me) Also Kahlan should have a much easier time with her Touch power, but maybe only get to use it every other round or so. And I would say it kills a squad figure EDIT: (and an adjacent one!) but mind shackles a hero. Just my thoughts on it.

Great stuff though, way better than I would have done or remembered

I'm of to start a LotS TV Show thread to make people on the site aware of it.
Old October 9th, 2008, 11:30 AM
Has A Ticket To Ride

Re: SeekerScape by ~ET86

Moved to original post.

Quote:

Last edited by EternalThanos86; April 15th, 2010 at 05:40 PM.
Old October 10th, 2008, 11:51 AM
Has A Ticket To Ride

Proxies for SeekerScape

Moved to original post.

Quote:

Last edited by EternalThanos86; April 15th, 2010 at 05:40 PM.
Old October 10th, 2008, 01:17 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

SeekerScape Characters PDF

Hello all,

Character list in post #1

I would LOVE some comments.

~ET86

Quote:

Last edited by EternalThanos86; October 28th, 2008 at 10:40 PM.
Old October 12th, 2008, 06:10 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

Moved to original post.

Quote:

Last edited by EternalThanos86; April 15th, 2010 at 05:41 PM.
Old October 13th, 2008, 06:19 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

Bump, plus FIRST TWO CARDs (ZEDD, KAHLAN) AVAILABLE! In case you didn't notice, I am extremely excited to have finally completed my first actual cards.

Quote:

Last edited by EternalThanos86; October 13th, 2008 at 09:36 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards