Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

View Poll Results: Should I give a brief description of the arts and storys in the book?
Yes 112 88.89%
no 14 11.11%
Voters: 126. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 24th, 2008, 03:41 PM

DRAKON-THE-GREAT is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: The Book of Valhalla (Art & Fiction Index) *NEW 09/20/07

Can we have Metakinght's A new marr?
Please?
Old July 13th, 2008, 07:49 PM

Emoskull9 is surprisingly tart
Exclamation

of corse!!

It would be cool!!

Last edited by Malechi; July 14th, 2008 at 02:00 AM.
Old July 13th, 2008, 09:30 PM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker

Yo, Emo dude. Can you please stop!? I have no idea what you are saying, and you're posts are just random.

• A New Marr...

Anyway, here's a link to my thread^

See Valhalla like never before:
Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old September 25th, 2008, 02:25 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Book of Valhalla (Art & Fiction Index) *Updates

*UPDATE*
Recent Fan Work (some work is a mix of humor and serious, PM me if you would like yours put under a different title). All * work is recently added to the list. Synopsis work is done by Pumpkin_King and myself (mostly P_K).
Last commented August 1st or later.

Humorous Fiction:
***Good Morning Valhalla by Akralon***
Munthor, son of Thormun, uses a Wellspring to summon and interview the warriors of Valhalla with user-submitted questions. Hilarity ensues as the good name of the greatest warriors of all time is dragged through the mud.
***HULK SMASH VYDAR by Pumpkin_King***
The Hulk goes Gamma up in Vydar's grill. Can anyone survive? A Prequel of sorts to Having a Marvelous Time.
***Having a Marvelous Time by Pumpkin_King***
Marvel Heroes come to Valhalla, throwing the world out of whack. Interspecies marriage, Soulborgs riding hoverbikes, and much Steampunkery, all in Having a Marvelous Time.
***The Adventures of Chedwick and Sven Comics by gamjuven***
A comic about an unlikely pair of a Marro Drone named Chedwick, and a Tarn Viking Warrior named Sven. Join with them as they embark on adventures and discuss life, death, philosophy, and poetry. And have a hilarious time doing it.
***Chedwick and Sven Comics: The Finding of Steve by gamjuven***
This short-running side-story of Chedwick and Sven details the finding of a zombie named Steve. He joins the duo for a short time, causing some undead mischief.
***Letters (A Zombie Tale) by Mike Savisky, posted by gamjuven***
A non-Heroscape story about a zombie and his quest for love. Get your handkerchief; this one is a tearjerker as well as a laugh riot.
***Spite's HS Jokebook by spiteofthedice***
Puns and hilarity abound when Spiteofthedice posts Heroscape jokes and doodles he’s made.
***Denny's HS Parody Songs by dennys***
HS parody with a musical flavor. Sing along, if you know the tune.
***Just How Awesome is Agent Carr? by Pumpkin_King***
Facts about Carr, such as "In a normal living room, there are 1,242 objects that Agent Carr could use to kill you, including the room itself."
***The Adventures of Travis and Betacron by Jandarforever***
Set in Vahalla, this humorous action story follows Travis, a 4th Mass. minuteman, and Betacron, one of the Omnicron Snipers, as they are captured by Orcs. Originally disdainful of each other, they find that they have more in common that things first appear.

Serious Fiction:
***Ceasfire. [sic] by Gold1***
The beginnings of a tale about peace talks between the generals. Begins with "The night was moist." Poetic!
***Ullar's Saga by braveheart101***
Confusion is the word of choice for Syvarris as he is summoned to Valhalla. The more time he spends there, the more he learns about the General who summoned him.
***A Chink in the Armor by Xavier_Star***
The story of the renegade Ne-Gok-Sa as he and the Marro rebel from under Utgar's iron fist. Parts are told from Agent Carr's view.
***Agent Carr's Story by Xavier_Star***
Agent Carr deals with three new summons of Vydar's as he defends a Volcarren pass from Utgarian hordes. Why do the strangers hide themselves behind masks? What secrets do they hold.
***Agent Carr's Story, Part 2 by Xavier_Star***
Carr travels to a future Earth not his own to fulfill a promise.
***The Rise and Fall of the Pumpkin King by Pumpkin_King***
In the most blatant piece of self-insertion ever to fall flat on its face on this site, a new powerful foe comes to Valhalla. He is clearly an evil warlord...or is he? Easily the longest HS fic ever. Watch out for the "plotholes."
***A New Marr by Metaknight (Book 2, near bottom of page)***
***A New Threat by Abomination***
Earth by The Scaped
Terror of Ticalla by Claws of Death
***Mariedian: The Soul War, Ch. 1-4 by Shermif***
Chapter 4 now available.
Utgar's Army of Death of Death by Abomination
A Twilight Raid by clancambell
A Battle Of Epic Proportions by Kaemon n' Raelin Dude
The Glorius Samurai by elf326

Photo/Artwork
NecroBlade'shoppery by Necroblade
Heroscape Digitography by LongHeroscaper
Karl's Photoshop Stuff by karl with a k
'Net Memes, Heroscape Style by Pumpkin_King
HEHart by Hex_Enduction_Hour
Dr. Weirdscaper's Motivational Posters by Dr. Weirdscaper
Bravey's 'Scape Fan Art by braveheart101
***Heroscape Alignment Posters by Pumpkin_King***
Themed posters based on the motivation templates with a D&D twist.
***Ugly-Caco's GIF's by Ugly-Caco***
Fun GIF images with lots of movement. Beware of seizures.
***What's in an Order by BurnyFlame***
The first unofficial menu of tasty 'Scape treats. Let your mental taste buds feast on this one.

PM me so I can continue to update this list. Thanks and keep up the great work!

ET86

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!

Last edited by Hex_Enduction_Hour; October 10th, 2008 at 12:41 AM. Reason: *Updates as of 10-09-08
Old September 25th, 2008, 06:01 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Humor, huh? Wouldn't have thunk it...

Excellent list, ET86. But maybe we should PM deadeyedan42, if he's still around. Otherwise, we'd have to get a mod here to update the first post.
Old September 25th, 2008, 08:02 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Humor, huh? Wouldn't have thunk it...
I didn't know what to put

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Excellent list, ET86. But maybe we should PM deadeyedan42, if he's still around. Otherwise, we'd have to get a mod here to update the first post.
Thanks, I already did and have gotten no answer. I will wait a few days (two at most) before we move ahead. Preferably, I would like to start a new thread so I can update the first page, and keep it updated.

Quote:
Old September 25th, 2008, 08:49 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Usually, the mods frown on starting a thread for the same purpose as one that's already started, but if you go to Hex_Enduction_Hour, the admin of this particular section, he might understand the case.
Old September 25th, 2008, 08:56 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Wow, I can't believe that my story 'A New Threat' is here. Not that it's popular or anything (Only two people have commented on it). But still, I'm kinda glad its in the serious.
Old September 25th, 2008, 10:11 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Wow, I can't believe that my story 'A New Threat' is here. Not that it's popular or anything (Only two people have commented on it). But still, I'm kinda glad its in the serious.
Just because people don't comment, doesn't mean it isn't read

I am going to PM HEH and see what he says.

Take pride in your writing!
ET86

Quote:
Old September 26th, 2008, 12:32 PM
Needs Reassurance

braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby!

Ullars saga

^Heres mine!^

Need miniatures painted?

People to trade with: sixthflagbearer

Callipygian girls make the world go 'round.
Old September 26th, 2008, 01:12 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by braveheart101 View Post
Ullars saga

^Heres mine!^
Link needs fixed. To view Ullars Saga, click here or see the updated list in post #40

Thanks, ET86

Quote:
Old September 26th, 2008, 05:06 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

Bump. Updates and first synopses by Pumpkin_King.

Quote:

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction