Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old June 28th, 2008, 06:39 PM

travisbarker182 has disabled reputation
question about Sujoah's effect

Range 1. Attack 4. If Sujoah inflicts at least 1 wound with Poison Sting Special Attack, roll the 20-sided die for Poison Damage. If you roll 1-9, the defending figure receives no additional wounds for Poison Damage. If you roll 10-19, add 1 additional wound marker to the defending figure's Army Card, and roll again for Poison Damage. If you roll a 20, destroy the defending figure.

can you keep rolling for poison damage if keep rolling 10 or higher on the 20-sided die? or do you only roll twice?
Old June 28th, 2008, 06:43 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death!
Re: question about Sujoah's effect

You keep rolling as long as you roll a 10-19.
On a 20, the figure dies.

However, if it's Crixus, the exception is that while he can only take 1 wound (the initial wound that allows the Poison Damage roll in the first place), you can still roll once and hope for a 20 to destroy him. On a 1-9, you stop rolling; on a 10-19, for anyone else you would keep rolling, but for Crixus you stop since he can't take any more wounds from the attack. On a 20, destroy him!

Old June 28th, 2008, 06:59 PM

Troubleman23 has disabled reputation

Taeblewalker's correct as long as you keep rolling 10 or higher keep going!! I just have to share this, the second time I used Sujoah I took out 3 elf wizards in the first round alone.

If you are interested in winning free stuff, please PM me, no joke, you know you want to!
Old June 28th, 2008, 07:00 PM

player_of_volleyball Woo who?

So if you do inflict the first wound and then you roll again and roll a 18, do you roll again that same turn or just stop rolling untill next turn?

Yes, finally new and better elves to improve my already thick ranks of elves.

Elves shall prevail!
Old June 28th, 2008, 07:01 PM

travisbarker182 has disabled reputation

Thanks
Old June 28th, 2008, 07:07 PM

jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker

Taeblewalker has it EXACTLY right.

There is also apparently a figure named Migol whose defensive bonus mirrors Crixus' one-shield defense. He is not yet released, but is mentioned in the Advanced FAQs on the official website.
Old June 28th, 2008, 10:20 PM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by player_of_football View Post
So if you do inflict the first wound and then you roll again and roll a 18, do you roll again that same turn or just stop rolling untill next turn?
Keep rolling and rolling that same turn until you roll less than 10 or the hero dies.

Brutal, ain't it?
Old June 28th, 2008, 10:32 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Shackle View Post
Keep rolling and rolling that same turn until you roll less than 10 or the hero dies.

Brutal, ain't it?
Naw. Like many sales pitches; it promises more than it delivers. <grin>
Old June 28th, 2008, 10:33 PM

player_of_volleyball Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Shackle View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by player_of_football View Post

Brutal, ain't it?
thats what I thought, but it seemed to powerful so I thought I was wrong

geeeeez

Yes, finally new and better elves to improve my already thick ranks of elves.

Elves shall prevail!
Old June 28th, 2008, 10:34 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post

However, if it's Crixus, the exception is that while he can only take 1 wound (the initial wound that allows the Poison Damage roll in the first place), you can still roll once and hope for a 20 to destroy him. On a 1-9, you stop rolling; on a 10-19, for anyone else you would keep rolling, but for Crixus you stop since he can't take any more wounds from the attack. On a 20, destroy him!
explain this to me...
as suj's poison d20 isna a defensible roll..
crix's ability would not take into effect for it.
as yer not rolling defense dice on it.

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old June 28th, 2008, 10:48 PM
Taking Suggestions...

Ty the Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Ty the Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Ty the Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Ty the Awasome rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodriquez View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post

explain this to me...
Crixus' ability say that if he rolls at least one shield, he may take only one wound. Now, Sujoah's ability says that if he inflicts at least one wound on his target, he can roll the d20 to do extra wounds. but the ability can do nothing to Crixus, unless you roll a 20 for an automatic destruction, as Crixus' ability keeps him from taking more than one wound.

I hope I explained that well.

Ty the Awasome is the S.A.S. Commando, Maj. Thompson
...in the LIBRARY...
Old June 28th, 2008, 10:52 PM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodriquez View Post
explain this to me...
HeroScape Advanced FAQ

Your answer lies within.

...and here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's