Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

View Poll Results: Poll 24: Squad Winners 1
Krav Maga Agents 17 20.73%
Omicron Snipers 7 8.54%
Knights of Weston 25 30.49%
Microcorp Agents 13 15.85%
Tagawa Samurai 20 24.39%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Old June 9th, 2008, 10:11 AM
Did you know that 5 exclamation points is a sign of insanity?

Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Character Battle- Poll 24: Squad Winners 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Shackle View Post
Like you said, Kroc, it's just for fun, but in sports, they don't allow teams that almost win to come back and play in the next round of the playoffs.
Grumble grumble, and that's why tournaments are such awful ways to pick the best team. Like when Turkey won soccer's world cup .

(BOY am I lucky there aren't any other people from Turkey on this sight.)
Old June 9th, 2008, 10:11 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Rev's idea about pluralities (back in the original thread) is very smart and SDV997 has already said he'll do it next time we do this massive polling again. Sadly, this time we are going with the cut-throat, very American-style of only the best survive--lose by a point and be forgotten forever!
Old June 9th, 2008, 10:12 AM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Gotta love America!

EDIT: Just realized the irony of my post as the majority of other countries hate us.
Old June 9th, 2008, 11:13 AM

SVD997 knows what's in an order marker SVD997 knows what's in an order marker

Yes, yes, yes! I already have a pretty good idea of what I'm going to do for the next one. When this one is all done, I will start a thread discussing how I will run the next one. Since we have been doing this one, we are going to keep it the same till the end. I see your points, and even before Rev said something the first time, I realized we needed a buffer. Anyway, that's another discussion for a future time.
Old June 10th, 2008, 08:58 AM

Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby!

What are we talking about here people?

The Knights won! Let's celebrate!

As long as my favorite keeps winning the system is not broken... Hooray!
Old June 10th, 2008, 09:08 AM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroc View Post
Quote:
Like you said, Kroc, it's just for fun, but in sports, they don't allow teams that almost win to come back and play in the next round of the playoffs.
Grumble grumble, and that's why tournaments are such awful ways to pick the best team. Like when Turkey won soccer's world cup .

(BOY am I lucky there aren't any other people from Turkey on this sight.)
It could be worse... ever heard of the BCS?
Old June 10th, 2008, 01:07 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Is that where they say, "These guys are the champions just BeCauSe?"
Old June 10th, 2008, 01:57 PM

DarkBladeCB is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Quote:
Is that where they say, "These guys are the champions just BeCauSe?"
Hah! That got quite the chuckle from me. Rep for Rev, not that he needs it.

"Comics are a wellspring of imagination; comics can tell stories cheaply that other mediums cannot express. Today it costs $100 million to do special effects on film in 'Fantastic Four' that Jack Kirby could create 40 years ago with a pencil."
-Grant Morrison, at the New Yorker Festival
Old June 11th, 2008, 12:08 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkBladeCB View Post
Hah! That got quite the chuckle from me. Rep for Rev, not that he needs it.
That's okay, you gave it to him just BeCauSe...
Old June 11th, 2008, 10:52 PM

SVD997 knows what's in an order marker SVD997 knows what's in an order marker
Arrow The bovines take it!

This was a good start to the semi-finals. The Knights pulled ahead and stayed ahead. They were able to overcome the competition. Though the Samurai were loved, it wasn't enough to defeat their shiny foes. The range all came in last with the agents (KMA and Microcorp) beating out the poor Omicron. Well, the Knights have earned a spot in the finals.

THIS POLL IS NOW CLOSED
Old June 11th, 2008, 11:36 PM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!

I would have voted for Omnicron. With height they're unstoppable.

For those about to scape, we salute you.

Old June 12th, 2008, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles View Post
I would have voted for Omnicron. With height they're unstoppable.
Darn, then they might have won!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion