Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old January 19th, 2008, 03:51 PM

BBallAllStar43 has disabled reputation
wow!

Thats huge... I wish I had enough hexes to make that!!!

~*~SCAPER~*~
My Field
Old January 21st, 2008, 03:38 PM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ormus
Wow!

I'd hate to be the one to write the battle report for that one.

Did you actually play that one Velenne.

ps- I love Husk of the Holdfast!
Thanks for the kind words, everyone. No we didn't play that one; it was an exercise in addiction. Yup, addiction confirmed.
Old January 22nd, 2008, 12:11 AM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker
With tiles left over!!! You know what that means...

Awesome display!
Old February 5th, 2008, 11:09 AM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I've updated the first post of this thread to make it easier to index all the maps. They're sorted and have thumbnails now.
Old February 22nd, 2008, 01:24 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
Wow, I hadn't looked at your maps for a while. Husk of the Holdfast is awesome...downloading now. I try a lot to use battlements in that fashion but I've never felt they've looked right before seeing this map.
Old February 25th, 2008, 10:20 PM

Thanks yagyuninja! We played Husk last Saturday at the DFW team tournament. I didnt hear any feedback on it but I'd love to hear what you and your friends think after playing on it.

I'm also hoping the new index will make it easier for folks like yourself to easily browse the various kinds of maps and scenarios I've made over the last couple years.
Old February 25th, 2008, 10:59 PM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker
For all intents and purposes, it's a good map - balanced, some interesting play strategies, looks cool, unique approach to battlements, etc.

However, for some reason, I have an aversion to playing on it. Maybe it's just the army I was using...

Who knows? I have the same sort of aversion to Arctic Divide and it's in the BoV
Old March 10th, 2008, 07:24 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
Well, now I've got a need for a 1RotV/1FotA map for the Eugene tournament, and Jexik reminded me of Husk. Did you get anymore feedback on how it played in the tourney? I get few chances to play myself, so the experiences of others are greatly appreciated for tourney map playtesting.
Old March 11th, 2008, 01:04 AM

I peered over some shoulders at the team tourney and asked some general questions. The feedback was all positive. Obviously I'm biased but I think it's mighty keen. If you do go with it I'd love to know how it goes. Thanks for your interest.
Old March 19th, 2008, 08:28 PM

Border Disorder

At the border to the great tundra lies a gate once held by general Ullar- now abandoned to the inexorable crawl of the northern winter. The crumbling walls and swirling drifts set the scene for this battle.

Build Notes: Uses 1 RotV, 2 TT, and 1 FotA. And it uses nearly all of them. I give credit to Yagyuninja whose Pond Skipping map served as inspiration for the adjacent ladder tiles featured here. There are only two good ways to build against range that I know of: make a small map, or use the components featured here. I'll let you decide how effective it really is.

Special Rules: Uses Heavy Snow and Normal Ice.

Victory Conditions: Terminate Your Opponent.

DOWNLOAD!

Last edited by Velenne; April 15th, 2008 at 10:59 AM.
Old March 19th, 2008, 08:37 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!
That is one sweet looking map V. If I only had another TT.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old March 20th, 2008, 01:54 AM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

I'd love to see this one built "for reals". Impressive work!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios