Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old July 24th, 2007, 10:29 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Updated 6-24

(Updated 6-4-07)

Old July 24th, 2007, 11:18 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi1hi1hi1hi1
Ok I'm not the biggest fan of Star Wars ever, but I have seen all the movies at least once and watched them all in a row one day last year. So here goes my critique...

Yoda - You may come across some problems with Force Push, which happens with all push abilities. The problem comes in where Yoda should not be able to push someone back one space, but the space is also 50 higher than where he was. Perhaps say "After attacking, Yoda may move any any adjacent opponent up to four clear sight spaces in any direction. The effected figure may not be placed more than 10 spaces higher than his original elevation." I would also say whether figures take falling dice or disengagement attacks. Other wise Yoda's powers are good, I really like the name "Good it is, to be small."
In all the games I've played with Yoda, height has never been a huge factor in how he has been played. But I should define it better . . .

Quote:
Chewbacca - There is nothing wrong with Crossbow Special Attack, but it will likely only have a range of one or two. Also what happens if 0 symbols are rolled, can Chewey not attack this turn? Nice use of the Jandar dice though.
Maybe double the symbols ?? And zero would be zero, like a malfunction or something. I think he just needs some more playtesting.

Quote:
Captain Tarfful - He looks fine. Possible the cost could go up slightly, but playtesting should decide that.
So far, he's proven to be pretty tough. But like all tough melee figures he gets picked at by range.

Quote:
Overall good job, I only had a few questions as to the powers.
Thanks! I appreciate the input.
Old July 25th, 2007, 02:04 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun
Bazooka Jane? Where's her jet-propelled horse?

sorry... too much Toy Story 2
Old July 25th, 2007, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitestuff
Bazooka Jane? Where's her jet-propelled horse?

sorry... too much Toy Story 2
Old July 25th, 2007, 09:36 AM

super kyrie has disabled reputation
I really like the repainted obsidian gaurds, and the repainted marro warriors.

Zombies, they just won't stay in the ground will they.
Old July 25th, 2007, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by super kyrie
I really like the repainted obsidian gaurds, and the repainted marro warriors.
Thanks! I had fun painting them. The stone golems are fun to play as well.
Old July 25th, 2007, 08:52 PM

super kyrie has disabled reputation
cool

Zombies, they just won't stay in the ground will they.
Old October 3rd, 2007, 06:28 PM

(Updated 10-3-07)

Repaints of the Zettian Guards. I painted them silver. Then painted the color bits. Then added a black wash.

Old October 5th, 2007, 11:55 AM

slobberblood has disabled reputation
WOW!

Great work dude, I can't wait to do some repaints myself.

Captain Slobberblood
"In victory, you deserve Champagne, in defeat, you need it. Napoleon Bonaparte
www.chaos-arts.com
Old October 6th, 2007, 10:56 AM

Re: WOW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slobberblood
Great work dude, I can't wait to do some repaints myself.
Well, I just purchased another Master set at TRU with the 30% discount. So I'm planning on re-painting several more figures. Thanks!
Old October 13th, 2007, 04:56 PM

(updated 10-13-07)

Repaint of DW9K:

Old January 21st, 2008, 10:42 PM

Ent figure

(updated 1-26-200

Custom figure. I'm not sure what to to name it or what kind of character I want him to be. I think I'd like him to have a carry ability, but be able to carry two figures. I don't want stomp or throw because they have already been used, even if they are obvious. Anyway, here he is:

Started with a wire frame.

Then I built up some bulk with foil.

Then I added some tape.

This is a large figure. Very large and heavy. Taller than Nilfhiem. I decided to screw him to the base for stability.

Here he is after adding the Paperclay. The only tool I used besides my fingers and water was a number 2 pencil.

And here he is with a paint job.

And for scale:

He is a BIG figure!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards