Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old December 20th, 2007, 10:37 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Despite it's huge size (44 and 1/2 inches by my tape) and not because if it, I am voting YES on Embattled Fen by GameBear.

The central, single glyph makes the middle of the map, most often, the focus of battle; but it is far enough away from the starting zones to allow for plenty of strategy and tactics about it. The use of battlements is excellent and enhances the game play quite a bit. One example is the way they block off the height on the outside edge of the long roadway.

Set up was easy, except for finding enough room for the thing. Games were fast and fun for various armies and styles. I, frankly, like it; although I do worry about its practicality for most tournament tables.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios