Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old October 3rd, 2022, 02:35 PM

Curry_Noodles knows what's in an order marker Curry_Noodles knows what's in an order marker
Re: New England Tourney 10/1/22

Just fixing the previous post so y'all can see some of the pics @leevancleef took (If you didn't get a chance take a look at some of the pieces he and his son brought, they did their own custom paint job and I thought the spiders looks especially kick ass!)

“Inspiration is reciprocal; we all have a responsibility to each other to create” -Oviya Pashiri

Old October 3rd, 2022, 06:16 PM

leevancleef is surprisingly tart

[QUOTE=Curry_Noodles;2539006]Just fixing the previous post so y'all can see some of the pics @leevancleef took (If you didn't get a chance take a look at some of the pieces he and his son brought, they did their own custom paint job and I thought the spiders looks especially kick ass!)

Thanks for fixing this and for the compliment! Glad we met and look forward to future games!
Old October 3rd, 2022, 06:21 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks all for coming this weekend- I had a great time meeting and playing with so many Scapers!

Next HeroScape event will be Saturday, November 5! We’re locked in for the first Saturday of each month, so mark your calendars!

I’ll get the OP updated with the next event’s details in the next few days.

Also, as Elstree mentioned, we’ll be playing some other board games on Sunday, October 16! We may make this monthly as well.

Hope to see you all soon! And for anyone who couldn’t make it, I hope to see you at one of these in the future!
Old October 4th, 2022, 07:56 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Another way to upload images is to become a site supporter and upload directly to Heroscapers.

@leevancleef awesome pictures! Thank you!

~JS
Old October 5th, 2022, 12:06 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Mass Monthlies 2022: 11/5/22

Next event details are in the OP! I'll finish up maps in a day or two.

Old October 5th, 2022, 08:08 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Fingers crossed for me in November. I never know my situation until the week of practically (5 kids, so um, yeah), but my calendar is marked. Thanks for keeping me in the tags

-insert signature here-
Old October 5th, 2022, 11:05 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Fingers crossed for me in November. I never know my situation until the week of practically (5 kids, so um, yeah), but my calendar is marked. Thanks for keeping me in the tags
Hope you can make it! I also added the next few dates into the OP.
Old October 5th, 2022, 01:57 PM
Doesn't need a special title anymore

Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@OEAO Thanks for updating the first post and thread title.

Quick note: The description doesn't mention allowed units (classic only? C3V?) and whether to use normal or Delta point values. (Or if it does, I missed it.)
Old October 5th, 2022, 02:07 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstree View Post
@OEAO Thanks for updating the first post and thread title.

Quick note: The description doesn't mention allowed units (classic only? C3V?) and whether to use normal or Delta point values. (Or if it does, I missed it.)
Thanks- I’ll edit it with that information! Classic only, normal points. I think we’re going to do VC-inclusive in December. I’m trying not to do anything too crazy in terms of formats to help people ease in.
Old October 6th, 2022, 10:27 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
If nyys goes, I'll go. Could be rough date for me though, but if these run regularly, I'll probably be able to make it at some point.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events