Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old July 12th, 2022, 10:03 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth
Re: Long Island, NY, Heroscape!

I guess I’m the chopped liver one. Lol.
Old July 12th, 2022, 10:10 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_X_Marker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
I believe the store folks have Islandscape at is in Lindenhurst. It's smaller than the old location that was in Plainview. I don't know of any plans to meet this year but maybe some of the Long Islanders can weigh in.

@chas @Grishnakh @mogrebla @WarBanner @Sir_Dendrick @kolakoski @Sherman Davies
I am heartbroken that you forgot about me

Legendary Realms in Lindenhurst is the place now, they just rearranged it and tore down some walls at the start of this year, so it has a lot more table space now. I don't think there has been a monthly meetup in a while due to COVID, but I would totally want to start up again.
Ah the old gang. Been a long time. But isn’t Legendary Realms charging for table space now? At least that’s what I heard. Not that I blame them.
Old July 13th, 2022, 08:01 PM
...lest we all lose that 3rd turn mystery

The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

They are. It isn't too too bad though. We may have to reserve in advance

$15 for up to 3 people for 2 hours
$25 for up to 5 people for 2 hours
$35 for up to 7 people for 2 hours
$35 for a war table, whatever that means

And an additional $5 per table per hour after 2, up to 4 hours.
At most, $45 for 4 hours of game time, I guess.

Be polite: Don't put politics or religion in your signature!
Old July 13th, 2022, 09:06 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
They are. It isn't too too bad though. We may have to reserve in advance

$15 for up to 3 people for 2 hours
$25 for up to 5 people for 2 hours
$35 for up to 7 people for 2 hours
$35 for a war table, whatever that means

And an additional $5 per table per hour after 2, up to 4 hours.
At most, $45 for 4 hours of game time, I guess.
It's bad enough that the price of gas makes it prohibitive for me to travel anywhere. There's no way I can afford to play at those rates. My local game store only charges 5 dollars per person for unlimited time.

Old July 14th, 2022, 03:14 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yep Sir Dendrik is an easy to misspell name. I’m near Rochester nowadays so I’m too far to join y’all.

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.
Old September 14th, 2022, 08:13 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

I just wanted to bump this to see if there's still any interest in setting up a Heroscape gameday on Long Island. It would be great to catch up with some of the old LI crew, and to meet some new 'Scapers.

@Grishnakh , @mogrebla , @The_X_Marker , @WarBanner
Old September 14th, 2022, 09:24 PM
Titleless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
I just wanted to bump this to see if there's still any interest in setting up a Heroscape gameday on Long Island. It would be great to catch up with some of the old LI crew, and to meet some new 'Scapers.

@Grishnakh , @mogrebla , @The_X_Marker , @WarBanner
I wonder if a library here on the island would accommodate us? I know of two that run game days all the time. I’m going to one mid October, I can find out more then. (It’s a two day, free to attend convention. OctaCon 9, October 15 & 16, 2022, Bethpage Library)
Old September 18th, 2022, 11:38 AM

The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
I just wanted to bump this to see if there's still any interest in setting up a Heroscape gameday on Long Island.
I am definitely interested!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post

I wonder if a library here on the island would accommodate us? I know of two that run game days all the time. I’m going to one mid October, I can find out more then. (It’s a two day, free to attend convention. OctaCon 9, October 15 & 16, 2022, Bethpage Library)
I might see you there! I'll also make a few phone calls/visits to local places that may work with us.

Old September 18th, 2022, 05:26 PM

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
Quote:
I'll also make a few phone calls/visits to local places that may work with us.

Thanks guys, keep us posted.
Old September 20th, 2022, 11:47 AM

Legendary Realms has free tables on Sundays until the end of the year.

Old September 28th, 2022, 07:56 PM

Quote:
I work Sundays, but if we set up a date in advance I can arrange a day off.
Old September 28th, 2022, 08:49 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
I work Sundays, but if we set up a date in advance I can arrange a day off.
Count me in!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers