Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing
3D Printing A Forum to discuss 3D Printing

Notices

Old May 19th, 2022, 11:59 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!
Re: Index of 3D Printed Terrain Stl Files

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstree View Post
Has anyone found a good PLA filament that matches the standard HeroScape brown tiles? If so, perhaps that info could be added to the first post.

I can verify that Amazon Basics PLA Brown is NOT a good match. It is too dark.
esun PLA+ brown is pretty close
Old May 20th, 2022, 12:04 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

added
Old May 24th, 2022, 07:31 PM
Doesn't need a special title anymore

Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstree View Post
Has anyone found a good PLA filament that matches the standard HeroScape brown tiles? If so, perhaps that info could be added to the first post.

I can verify that Amazon Basics PLA Brown is NOT a good match. It is too dark.
esun PLA+ brown is pretty close
Thanks for the recommendation. I will give it a shot.
Old June 25th, 2022, 11:28 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Hey guys! Starting my first foray into terrain printing, trying to print some Ticalla Jungle in resin. So far I've gotten the base hex and the tree trunk printed in grey resin well. Maybe a little wasteful to print terrain in resin but the detail looks great. I'm going to try to print the jungle tree toppers in translucent green resin, will post pictures if it turns out.

I was wondering if anyone had files for the other two Ticalla jungle trees? It looks to me like only the tall tree has been scanned. If that's all there is, that's fine, but it would be amazing to do like-official Ticalla Jungle.
Old June 26th, 2022, 11:32 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Hey guys! Starting my first foray into terrain printing, trying to print some Ticalla Jungle in resin. So far I've gotten the base hex and the tree trunk printed in grey resin well. Maybe a little wasteful to print terrain in resin but the detail looks great. I'm going to try to print the jungle tree toppers in translucent green resin, will post pictures if it turns out.

I was wondering if anyone had files for the other two Ticalla jungle trees? It looks to me like only the tall tree has been scanned. If that's all there is, that's fine, but it would be amazing to do like-official Ticalla Jungle.
No one has done the other trees yet.

I'll have to take a look and see how different they are. It will be easier if I don't have to scan everything.
Old August 17th, 2022, 04:11 PM

KeeperOfPeace is surprisingly tart

Hey guys,
It's been a long time since I logged in here. Looking to get back into the game and start printing up some hexes. I'm trying to get my bearings but digging through several years of posts takes a bit lol.

Are there hex files that have been 100% tested to fit with the original tiles?

Old August 17th, 2022, 04:22 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Did you look at the first post of this thread?
Old August 17th, 2022, 04:31 PM

KeeperOfPeace is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I did, which led me to this particular post on thingiverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4778315/comments

However, there were comments of users saying they weren't quite sized right so I didn't want to jump ahead of myself without asking here.

Old August 17th, 2022, 07:14 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Maybe they printed them wrong?
Ask White Knight. Looks like those are his files.
Old August 18th, 2022, 09:22 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeeperOfPeace View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I did, which led me to this particular post on thingiverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4778315/comments

However, there were comments of users saying they weren't quite sized right so I didn't want to jump ahead of myself without asking here.
No 3D printer is 100% exact but most hexes I've printed have been relatively good. That said these are the most recent updated fit ones WK has.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5252122

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old October 1st, 2022, 07:48 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Hey there !

The waterfall 3D file link in the OP (uploaded to mega.nz) is broken, probably deleted by mega.
Anyone has it in its computer, so that we can upload it here and share again a valid download link ?

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old October 6th, 2022, 12:45 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
Hey there !

The waterfall 3D file link in the OP (uploaded to mega.nz) is broken, probably deleted by mega.
Anyone has it in its computer, so that we can upload it here and share again a valid download link ?
I know I have it saved on my home PC, I'll try to remember and get it uploaded somewhere in the next day or so.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing