Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old February 18th, 2022, 01:04 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Strategy Discussion - Mysterio Holograms/Rat Swarm

I feel like the Holograms suffer for being tied to Mysterio and Mysterio isn't that great, but they make no sense without him.

2/C+

Rats are fine? They mostly just want to gum up the works and get in the way, but start zone limitations and the high point levels of a lot of matches hold them back there. I think in general the Walkers are better in the same roll and the Walkers costing more is just fine since the points involved are so low anyway.

2/B-

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 18th, 2022, 04:23 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Strategy Discussion - Iron Man Stealth Suit/Dugan

Only played both a few times but both did well.
Stealth Suit is quite fun.
Old February 18th, 2022, 06:08 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Stealth Suit is tricky to get max value out of. He can be untouchable in the endgame when he can kite. But getting there is the tough part, and he doesn't have much offense for his cost. He'd probably be good on skyscrapers.

Dum Dum is an Agent army staple. A double attack of 4 plus a disengage aura for 90 points, he's a bargain. But I don't think any of the Agent builds are top tier.
Old February 18th, 2022, 09:06 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Stealth Suit is fast and hard to hit from range. Problem is that he doesn't do much on offense himself.

3/B-

Dum Dum probably gets the most value out of the terribly named Commando Back Up (should either work with Commandos or be Agent Back Up ....). That's a decent value for his points, but isn't moving any mountains.

3/B

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 18th, 2022, 09:22 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Stealth Suit Iron Man is great at kiting, but yeah, sooooo wimpy on offense relative to his cost. (Dum Dum is the better attacker of the two!)

Dum Dum is decent. Stats are solid for the cost and the double attack is strong if you do get it off. His disengage thing isn't super impressive in my experience, partially because a lot of Agents can disengage already.
Old February 19th, 2022, 08:30 AM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I was going to echo Ronin's comments on Dum Dum. I remember when I playtested him during designing that I liked his toolkit but found it worked better on the card than on the battlefield. He might have had some changes since them.

I playtested Stealth Suit Iron Man too, and I suspect his value may have been inflated by 1-on-1 tests, of which a lot were done in the day. One on one, he's great at kiting, if not killing.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old February 19th, 2022, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
I was going to echo Ronin's comments on Dum Dum. I remember when I playtested him during designing that I liked his toolkit but found it worked better on the card than on the battlefield. He might have had some changes since them.
I don't think he has.

SHIELD Agents at least like the free disengage if they're close enough to use it, since it potentially mildly helps them in setting up Killbox.

Old February 19th, 2022, 12:12 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Dum Dum probably gets the most value out of the terribly named Commando Back Up (should either work with Commandos or be Agent Back Up ....).
It can't be Agent Backup now since that's what Brands power is called. I got to that name first

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 20th, 2022, 10:11 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Unit Discussion - Wave 11 ; S.H.I.E.L.D. SANCTUM Pt.

Black Widow - Pretty average power level. Espionage isn't consistent enough to rely on, but she's got decent stats and can flex between long range and melee dependent on what is needed.

Mockingbird - Solid Agent filler. She's cheap and her powers work together well.

Haven't used Nick enough to judge him.
Old February 20th, 2022, 10:11 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Unit Discussion - Wave 11 ; S.H.I.E.L.D. SANCTUM Pt.

All 3 are solid units!

Nick is a good leader - he has a clear role/niche and didn't block future Agent designs, which is nice. He has a weird (and very Fury-esque) tendency to go on a spree when he's my last unit standing, so I think that warps my vision of him a bit.

Widow is just a solid piece overall. She'll deal around her points worth in damage, and that's all you really need from her.

Mockingbird I've always had a hard time getting a read on? My brain always kinda files her under "glass cannon" but she actually has some pretty decent survivability for her price. I think it's just that she does have this crazy offensive potential that it's hard to get out of her in practice. Still, I've had some really solid runs with her.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy