Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old January 20th, 2022, 12:13 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: Poll: Favorite C3G Art by Artist: tcglkn

Shooting from the hip is the only way to go.
Old January 21st, 2022, 11:23 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

The results are in! Spider-Army Recruit takes the top spot, with White Lantern (Kyle) coming in second.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tickle Art results
Spider-Army Recruit - 4
White Lantern (Kyle) - 3
Stan Lee - 2
Bombastic Bag-Man - 2
Clark Kent - 1
Captain Universe - 1
Bizarro - 1
Upside Down Map - 1
Spider-Hulk - 1
Wonder Twins - 1
Rainbow Raider - 1
Quicksilver (I) - 1
Spider-Man (Miles) - 1
Ghost-Spider - 1
Captain America (Steve) - 1
Sentry - 1
Joker (II) - 1
Tickle, feel free to choose whoever goes next, and what type of poll (Art/LD) you'd like to see.
Old January 21st, 2022, 11:27 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Let’s do Arkhams art next. I don’t know who hasn’t gone LD-wise and don’t feel like figuring that out. And I’ll forget if I don’t pick now.
Old January 22nd, 2022, 12:16 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

If we go with mine, may I compile a list of some of the more "special"/"notable" ones so as to save people the trouble/time of going through so many of the more standard fare?
Old January 22nd, 2022, 12:20 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Sure, that's a great idea.
Old January 22nd, 2022, 09:59 AM
Archie

Re: Poll: Favorite C3G Art by Artist: Arkham

As an artist, Arkham has created for around 300 cards, and he's chosen several of his best works to highlight. Everyone will get the usual 3 votes out of these curated choices. Which of these cards has your favorite art?

Aquaman (III)
Spoiler Alert!

Atom (JL)
Spoiler Alert!

Black Canary (JL)
Spoiler Alert!

Captain America (New Avengers)
Spoiler Alert!

Chucky
Spoiler Alert!

Citizen V
Spoiler Alert!

Colossus (AoA)
Spoiler Alert!

Doctor Fate (Kent Nelson) (II)
Spoiler Alert!

Doctor Strange (Avengers)
Spoiler Alert!

Freddy Krueger
Spoiler Alert!

Gambit (II)
Spoiler Alert!

Gorilla Grodd (IL)
Spoiler Alert!

Hawkgirl (Kendra Saunders)
Spoiler Alert!

Hawkwoman
Spoiler Alert!

Hulk (Avengers)
Spoiler Alert!

Iceman (AoA)
Spoiler Alert!

Killer Moth
Spoiler Alert!

Plastic Man (II)
Spoiler Alert!

Rogues Revolution Story Card
Spoiler Alert!

Ronin
Spoiler Alert!

Sabretooth (AoA)
Spoiler Alert!

Storm (II)
Spoiler Alert!

Terminator T-800 (Guardian)
Spoiler Alert!

Terminator T-800 (Hunter)
Spoiler Alert!

Thinker
Spoiler Alert!

Venom (Rocket Raccoon)
Spoiler Alert!

War Machine (Avengers)
Spoiler Alert!

Zatanna (III)
Spoiler Alert!
Old January 22nd, 2022, 10:07 AM
Archie

Plastic Man (II) - Just ridiculously cool how Plastic Man is a part of the card. I have no idea how you'd even make this, it must have taken forever.

Gorilla Grodd (IJL) - The border makes this one of my favorite card arts.

Zatanna (III) - Having the 13 in the comic art really makes the design pop. Plus the Zatanna sign look cool and adds a 3D effect to the whole thing.

Honorable mentions to Thinker and Doctor Strange (Avengers) who narrowly missed my top 3.
Old January 22nd, 2022, 10:07 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Lots of great ones! Going to go with the three that really amaze me in how well the border work expresses the character (with honorable mention shout out to Atom (JL) for how well the comic art expresses the character):

The well-dressed Doctor Strange (Avengers), the figure disguised as a card, Plastic Man (JL), and the fake flesh peeling Terminator T-800 (Guardian) who prevails over the other Terminator for me due to its subtlety (though the two of them as a set is pretty neat as well). Venom Rocket is pretty neat too, but I could only vote for three.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 22nd, 2022, 10:57 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hulk
Dr Strange
Ronin my 1st LD and my all time favorite card. Colors just pop
Old January 22nd, 2022, 04:07 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Plastic Man II
Gorilla Grodd IL
Citizen V

Retroactively I'd have chosen Bizzaro, Thanos (Infinity Quest), and Psyche for tickle.
Old January 22nd, 2022, 04:11 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Black Canary
Doctor Strange
Chucky
Old January 22nd, 2022, 04:17 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Plastic Man II
Gorilla Grodd IL
Citizen V

Retroactively I'd have chosen Bizzaro, Thanos (Infinity Quest), and Psyche for tickle.
Stop stealing my stuff people!

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy