Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old August 27th, 2021, 11:36 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
I know I'm a bit early, but do yall know yet what date NHSD will be? We have family visiting in October and I want to try and keep NHSD's weekend open if I can.
I’m not the official organizer…but I’m guessing it’ll be Oct 23rd. Are you gunna be in town?
That would be my guess for the date as well. We'll be talking about it more this weekend after tomorrow's event.

It would be super if you could make it!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old September 2nd, 2021, 12:46 AM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodaciousBlood View Post
I concur with Bigga. I’m fine with extending for a championship bout. I’ll even pair that championship matchup on a map that I bring to ensure that all parties that need to leave can leave with no problem.
Ha. Just realized that we forgot to do this. My bad y’all.
Old September 3rd, 2021, 06:39 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
I concur with Bigga. I’m fine with extending for a championship bout. I’ll even pair that championship matchup on a map that I bring to ensure that all parties that need to leave can leave with no problem.
Ha. Just realized that we forgot to do this. My bad y’all.
yeah, cause we did end up with 2, 4-0's by the end huh?

Also, are we going to see final standings etc and This months info etc?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old September 7th, 2021, 01:25 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

UTAH MONTHLY SEPTEMBER 2021

When: September 25th, 1:00-5:00 PM (Please arrive 10 minutes early to register)

Cost: $5 (100% of entree fees go to prize support!!)

Format: Random Team Dungeon Defenders
That's right! We're combing two fan favorite formats this month! First off, each round you will be randomly paired with another player as your teammate for the round. Friends can become enemies, and vice-versa (so be extra sportsmanlike with your opponents, as they may very well be your partner in a later game)! Remember the rules regarding “friendly” vs. “you control” - Raelin won’t do anything for your partner, but Rhogar could (and be aware that glyphs are worded so that they only work for your army)!
With that, each team will be given a crystal to defend! (Stealing from @TREX 's original Dungeon Defenders idea.) Your opponents will place your crystal in your start zone at the start of each game before figures are placed. You win the game by destroying your opponents' crystal or by destroying your opponents' armies. Important Note: as a destructible object, crystals are not affected by powers that affect figures such as auras, insta-destroys, mindshackles, etc. See the Book of Fortress Door's Rulings and Clarifications section for more examples (replacing Fortress Door with Crystal).

Stats for the Crystal (slightly changed from TREX's original version) will be:
6 Life
4 Defense
Blinding Deflection - When an Eternia Crystal is attacked by a figure that is at least 5 spaces away, it rolls 2 additional defense dice.
Weakening Power Aura - When any figure adjacent to Eternia Crystal rolls defense dice, subtract 1 from that roll.

• 295 Point Armies
  • 12 Figure Limit
  • C3V & SoV allowed, Official Marvel NOT allowed
  • Power Glyphs: Unique Attack +1, Move +2, Initiative +8, D20 +1, Wound
  • Treasure Glyphs: Elixir of Speed, Belt of Giant Strength, Ring of Protection, Scarab of Invulnerability, Brooch of Shielding
  • Four 50 minute rounds

List of Friendly vs You Control Synergies (found by @UtahScott )
Other notable figures: Kelda, Sonlen, Rhogar, Torin, Horned Skull Brutes, Morgoloth, Skull Demons

Raffle: Dun-Gone didn't Defend-Her
It's a little different this month: if your crystal gets destroyed the most (note: not if you destroy your opponent's crystal the most) you'll be entered into a raffle for a cool prize!

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Standings:
Spoiler Alert!

BE SURE TO RSVP so we can be sure to accommodate maps, prizes, organizer sanity, etc. for all attendees. If you're planning on coming and don't see your name on the list be sure to bug me to get you on it!

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; October 2nd, 2021 at 01:19 AM.
Old September 7th, 2021, 01:28 PM

Thanks so much to everyone who made the August Monthly a success! I heard many great stories from it! Standings have been updated, and I liked seeing the diverse armies in the lists!

Apologies for the delay of rolling out the September Monthly, but we wanted to make sure we got the details right because we're combing two crowd favorite formats into something new! Random Teams and Dungeon Defenders are both great formats, and we're excited to put them together this month for a grand old time! Please be sure to ask if you have any questions (especially since we've got a good amount of new faces since we last did these formats), and please let us know if you/your friends are coming (and if you can bring any maps)!!

10 Points Under Videos

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; September 7th, 2021 at 02:10 PM. Reason: I'll also give tips if you want, I'm always down to help people if they're struggling with a format
Old September 14th, 2021, 12:22 PM

shmet Woo who?

I'm coming with a plus 1 and potentially a plus 2.

Icke skall jag frukta. Ty, fruktan är sinnedödaren. Fruktan är den lilla döden som bringar fullständig förintelse.
Old September 14th, 2021, 02:16 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Put me down as a Maybe. Still not 100% sure on scheduling plans.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old September 14th, 2021, 11:17 PM

Got you both!

10 Points Under Videos

Old September 16th, 2021, 08:52 AM

For those looking forward to the months ahead, we have solidified dates for the holiday months!

October 23
November 20
December 11

10 Points Under Videos

Old September 16th, 2021, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
For those looking forward to the months ahead, we have solidified dates for the holiday months!

October 23
November 20
December 11
And Halloween costumes are encouraged for the October Monthly. At least, by me...officially I can't speak for the "organizers"

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old September 24th, 2021, 05:30 PM

Can't make it tomorrow after all, but things are looking good for attending the "Halloween" Monthly...so plan on seeing me in full Regalia! Also, if you haven't already figured it out Organizers, I'd like to suggest a costume contest or some way of theming the event whether that be in army builds or maps (not sure how one would do that, but ill leave that creativity up to you!).

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old September 24th, 2021, 09:25 PM

blast_shark rolls all skulls baby! blast_shark rolls all skulls baby! blast_shark rolls all skulls baby! blast_shark rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Can't make it tomorrow after all, but things are looking good for attending the "Halloween" Monthly...so plan on seeing me in full Regalia! Also, if you haven't already figured it out Organizers, I'd like to suggest a costume contest or some way of theming the event whether that be in army builds or maps (not sure how one would do that, but ill leave that creativity up to you!).
I foresee a Sonlen cosplay incoming from Sir Heroscape lol)

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events