Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 11th, 2021, 03:25 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Stronghold (Vote for Initial)

yea

I'd switch from "would receive no wounds" to "receives no wounds". Bit clearer.

(Also update the SP!)
Old May 11th, 2021, 05:19 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Stronghold (Vote for Initial)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I'd switch from "would receive no wounds" to "receives no wounds". Bit clearer.

(Also update the SP!)
I will get better at that some day. Hopefully sooner than later.

This passes.
Old May 17th, 2021, 03:55 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Stronghold (Initial Testing)

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM
NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Stronghold
Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Stronghold (190), Peter Stanchek, Torque, Faith Herbert, Kris Hathaway (950) vs Cosmic Boy, Saturn Girl, Karate Kid, Shadow Lass (950)
Version Tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Unit Summary
Damage: 6 damage dealt with special.
Abilities: Struggled at times to charge up markers with Shadow Lass messing with clear sight.
Spoiler Alert!

Unit Summary
Damage: 6 wounds dealt, plus 1 overkill wound.
Abilities: He’s the lie in wait type, and a well timed Biofission can really put a huge dent in the foes force. Never went for the unblockables.
Spoiler Alert!

Version Tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Unit Summary
Damage: 0
Abilities: Only charged up. Could have blocked once, didn’t but ultimately didn’t matter.
Spoiler Alert!

Unit Summary
Damage: 4 wounds dealt, 3 with Special 1 with normal.
Abilities: Didn't spend to block, but spent 3 markers then 1 marker.
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Stronghold (195), Toyo Harada, Ion, Mister Mind (200) (1100) vs Superman, Supergirl, Superboy, Lois Lane (1100)
Unit Summary
Damage: 6 damage done with Special Attack.
Abilities: Charged twice, used everything in a big explosive hit on Supergirl and Superman.
Spoiler Alert!

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: I think I’m digging him with the change I made. Synergy with Harada is strong there, its really the lower speed compared to Harada that holds him back. He definitely likes Ion for sure as a partner, and the defensive change to the Special attack I think puts him a bit more survivable. I could see letting him always spend one to ignore a wound, but for now I like the equal force theme. His endgame does kind of stink though without generating off his own attacks, so I'm thinking that can probably be cut appropriately
Old May 17th, 2021, 03:57 PM
Book Wyrm

Re: The Book of Stronghold (Initial Testing)

I propose we move to Public Testing with the following changes:

Quote:
NAME = STRONGHOLD
SECRET IDENTITY = EDWARD SEDGWICK
SPECIES = PSIOT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = DISCIPLE
PERSONALITY = LOYAL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 195

MATTER SIPHON
Start the game with 2 red Fission Markers on this card. Stronghold may never have more than 4 Fission Markers on this card at one time. Whenever a figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Stronghold is attacked by a figure other than Stronghold and receives no wounds, you may place a Fission Marker on this card. Whenever Stronghold would receive exactly 1 wound, you may remove a Fission Marker to ignore that wound.

BIOFISSION SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 4 + Special.
Before attacking with this special attack, you may remove any number of Fission Markers from this card. For each marker removed, you may choose one of the following:
•roll 2 additional attack dice.
•choose a figure adjacent to the targeted figure to be affected by this attack.
•you may reroll any blanks once.
•your opponent rolls 1 fewer defense die for each shield rolled.
Old May 17th, 2021, 04:04 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Stronghold (Vote for Public Testing)

Yea
Old May 17th, 2021, 05:27 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Yea
Old May 17th, 2021, 08:30 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old May 18th, 2021, 08:48 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

yea

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 18th, 2021, 10:18 PM
Book Wyrm

This passes
Old May 28th, 2021, 07:33 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Stronghold (Public Testing)

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Stronghold @195 points

Stronghold Version Tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Harada Version Tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Ion Version Tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Stronghold, Ion, Harada (900) vs Cyclops, Jean Grey, Phoenix, Spider-Girl, Jubilee, Armor (900)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Stronghold @195, Spider-Man, Peter Stanchek (775) vs Cyclops, Phoenix, Toad, Wild Child, Armor (775)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Feels a bit hot, but he was also rolling well for his SA, so that colors the impression a bit. Pairs really well with these big damn Psiot types that demand a lot of attention, so he gets a lot of space to operate.

The re-roll blanks option feels like kind of a non-starter on the SA, being basically just +1 attack per blank rolled. Like, I'm never picking it over the +2 attack one, and even if I've already got the +2 attack effect, I'd still rather save a marker than go for ~+1 attack.

Had a bit of a learning curve on remembering to place his markers.
Old May 31st, 2021, 03:43 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Stronghold

Army Test
Summary: This was a slaughter. The Fighters rolled super hot, and Spidey’s Slinger kept moving the Disciples out of good positioning. Stronghold himself charged plenty of markers, but could never deal any wounds, even with all his fancy tricks.
Units: Stronghold, Harada, Ion (900)

Vs.

Luke Cage, Daredevil, Iron Fist, Spider-Man (250) (900)

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Summary: Another decent loss here, but at least this times he dished out some good damage. He’s pretty scary when he gets going. I also realize that he could have burned a marker to prevent a LEA but didn’t use it. The amount of skulls that Superboy rolled though wouldn’t have made that single wound really matter.
Units: Stronghold, Red Skull II, Crossbones, Dagger (700)

Vs.

Wonder Girl (YJ), Robin (YJ), Impulse (YJ), Superboy (YJ) (700)

Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
I think he’s a tad overcosted as is. He seems a bit too fragile for the type of hero that he is. I think having 5 life would make him feel a lot better, and not sure that he’d be overcosted at all. Otherwise he’s a pretty cool generalist figure, he’ll be best used with Red Skull 2 or Harada (obviously) though.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT:
He’s very cool and fun. I enjoyed the multiple choice aspect of his SA, even though I only really care about two of them (3 in limited cases). I’d definitely cut the reroll option. And I was going to use the suggested autowound option but never had a point in the game where I wanted to do that anyway.
Old May 31st, 2021, 03:45 PM
...has moist legs

He's cool. The only comment I'd have for the trio themselves is that they don't really have any auto-wound options. Harada is overwhelming, but still can't get around certain defensive powers like Luke Cage or Magical Defense all that well. It'd be neat to have a 100 point character to make them all an even 1000 and cover the autowound stuff, but I don't know who'd fit that bill.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library