Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old April 12th, 2021, 05:33 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Peoria IL Monthlies 21 next event 5/2/21! Power Rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
Could I be removed from the tag list? I appreciate the invite though!
Sure thing.

Tournament Record:124-50 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old April 12th, 2021, 06:43 PM

TheEpicAlpaca knows what's in an order marker TheEpicAlpaca knows what's in an order marker

Peoria, IL is about 3 hours from me. Anyone here know anyone driving from my area interested in carpooling. Ping me
Old April 12th, 2021, 07:54 PM

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEpicAlpaca View Post
Peoria, IL is about 3 hours from me. Anyone here know anyone driving from my area interested in carpooling. Ping me
We’d love to have you! There was a guy in the Facebook group who lives in the quad cities that was interested in coming, not sure if he’s on ‘Scapers or not though.

Old April 13th, 2021, 01:00 AM

DuckFlails Woo who?

Good chance I'll be there. My friend might join in to.
Old April 13th, 2021, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckFlails View Post
Good chance I'll be there. My friend might join in to.
Great! I’ll put you on the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Go ahead and put me on the confirmed list. Excited for my first “Gencon” experience! I will be promoting Scapecon at the Peoria Monthlies so hopefully I can drum up a few more.
And I can help with that too, if we're able to do an event on the 3rd when I'm in town (or earlier that week too)...also, if it's the morning of the 3rd then it's more likely we could still get a good showing right? something like 10am - 3pm?
I will have to talk to the game store to see if that can work, they have a pretty regular crowd of Yugioh players that take up about half their table space Saturday mornings, they usually clear out around 12-1 hence the standard 1 PM start time.

Old April 13th, 2021, 04:24 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Sure thing.
I got an ultimate tournament that weekend
Old April 13th, 2021, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Sure thing.
Oh nice! What’s the name? I have seen zero announced around here so far.

Old April 16th, 2021, 12:11 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Sure thing.
I was joking, my ultimate career is over. I tore my ACL and LCL during scrims last year. I'm gonna try to coach this season though.
Old April 16th, 2021, 08:16 PM

corbell is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
My dad and I will probably be there.

@corbell @Pacmann96 If either of you need extra figures to build armies, I'm sure that myself or boromir have plenty to lend and you are welcome to ask us. Not a hassle at all for us to bring things you do not own or multiples of common squads that you don't have enough of. I don't think either of us has every single figure, but between the two of us we probably do.

Thanks, I just sat down with Dylan and we put together armies and ordered a few pieces that we thought would help us round out our armies.

Also, we're gonna have to change to maybes. My wife's work schedule is in flux and she is getting scheduled weekends right now so scrambling to find someone to watch the younger two kids.
Old April 18th, 2021, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Sure thing.
I was joking, my ultimate career is over. I tore my ACL and LCL during scrims last year. I'm gonna try to coach this season though.
That sucks man, hope your recovery is going well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by corbell View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
My dad and I will probably be there.

@corbell @Pacmann96 If either of you need extra figures to build armies, I'm sure that myself or boromir have plenty to lend and you are welcome to ask us. Not a hassle at all for us to bring things you do not own or multiples of common squads that you don't have enough of. I don't think either of us has every single figure, but between the two of us we probably do.

Thanks, I just sat down with Dylan and we put together armies and ordered a few pieces that we thought would help us round out our armies.

Also, we're gonna have to change to maybes. My wife's work schedule is in flux and she is getting scheduled weekends right now so scrambling to find someone to watch the younger two kids.
Sounds good, hope you guys can make it!

Also I realized I had the wrong date in the title, the 2nd is a Sunday, the event will be on the 1st, a Saturday.

Old April 18th, 2021, 08:43 PM

Re: Peoria IL Monthlies 21 next event 5/1/21! Power Rankings

Maps are up! Could use a few volunteers to bring a map. Could also use more attendees!

Old April 18th, 2021, 11:04 PM

Pacmann96 is surprisingly tart
Re: Peoria IL Monthlies 21 next event 5/1/21! Power Rankings

Quote:
Maps are up! Could use a few volunteers to bring a map. Could also use more attendees!
I can bring Origin.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events