Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old March 12th, 2021, 12:46 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Strategy/Competitive Discussion (Anti-Monitor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Tried to pick up and action figure for this guy but even those are expensive. He's one I've never actually played though.
Proxy!
I don't have a lot of big figures. I'll find something close enough around the house one day.
Old March 12th, 2021, 12:49 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Tried to pick up and action figure for this guy but even those are expensive. He's one I've never actually played though.
Proxy!
I don't have a lot of big figures. I'll find something close enough around the house one day.
Use your son!!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 12th, 2021, 12:51 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Proxy!
Use your son!!
He's way to big. He's catching me. If I could get one of the dogs to sit still long enough maybe he'd work.
Old March 13th, 2021, 11:11 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

One of those big Iron Man figures should work.
Old March 13th, 2021, 02:09 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Old March 13th, 2021, 05:00 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Strategy/Competitive Discussion (Swamp Thing)

He's one I struggle with. Scientist doesn't really offer that much in synergies outside of a big defensive boost and his big text power is basically give up your turn to turtle and heal one wound. He's got a solid attack, but that diminishes as he takes wounds. He doesn't suck, he's just not particularly good, IMO.

2/C- for me.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 13th, 2021, 06:29 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I like him, but only on an all (or like 90%) grass/swamp/jungle/tree map. I feel like if The Green was just instead of moving, and you could still attack after using it, he'd be much more interesting. I've tried to bring him out first and he gets shot up too much, so now I bring him out mid-game. That way the opponent is already tied up into some battles and I can usually get in a couple of big attack rolls out of him. The opponent will have to turn some attention his way, getting your other units some relief. Retreat and start healing as soon as he takes 2 or more wounds. Then try to win at end game with him. If your opponent is only left with melee figures, he's pretty hard to beat at that point. He's on the low side of 3 stars for me due to the 1W of healing costing you your attack, but I'll still give him a full 3.
Old March 13th, 2021, 10:02 PM

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Cut Down To Size really hurts his usability. Not a design I'm a fan of personally as he struggles as soon as you get a wound or two on him. He gets a pretty solid boost on Swamp maps though, as reaching his favorable terrain is easy with The Green.
Old March 15th, 2021, 08:36 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Yeah, he’s one of those figures that’s only been in my games once or twice, but he never really did anything. It’s tough for him to get in without taking some wounds, since using The Green takes your move and attack. I think Zatanna II can teleport her allies? She might be a decent draft with him. Thematic too right?
Old March 15th, 2021, 09:07 AM

Yeah, Zatanna II is friend to Swamp Things everywhere.

Old March 16th, 2021, 10:08 AM

Old March 16th, 2021, 10:10 AM

A/4. Just shy of 5 points, since his armies are vulnerable to auto-wounds and dependent on normal attacks, but Kilowog can super juice a GL army! Hal, John, and Kilowog for 1,000 can just railroad armies that don't hold up well against strong normal attacks.

Easy strategy is to just keep Kilowog in the back of your start zone with John next to him to guard him, burn his markers on the first two turns, then just go out and kill everything with Hal. If Hal doesn't finish the job, follow up with John killing everything, and use Kilowog for clean up as needed.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project