Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 10th, 2021, 10:49 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of RX-78-2 Gundam (V-PT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Yea

My concerns isn't just that it'd be too strong against non-SS folks, but also that it'd be too weak against SS folks.
Yeah I was more concerned about being the Gundam being too squishy than too tough, which is why I did tests against Super Strength instead of against non-Super Strength (that and I honestly jusf don't have a lot of non-SS test armies premade). 7 life 6 defense still felt pretty stout and felt thematically 'right' against Ms. Marvel and such. Little weird for like Armor or some of the lower level super strength dudes, but that's just the nature of Super Strength being a binary option where Spider-Man is just as Super Strong as Superman.

--

Anyway, this passes I think!

Oh, something I forgot about with my tests but if any of y'all in sanctum peeps test this here Gundam we might want some tests with Clutch? 6 defense and an auto shield might make that healing of his a bit too nasty, but hopefully not.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 13th, 2021, 06:09 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of RX-78-2 Gundam (PT)

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM
NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: GUNDAM WITH SOME NUMBERS OR SOMETHING
VERSION TESTED
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Dark Dimension
Units: Captain America (240), Sgt. Rock (175), Clutch (90), Gundam (280), Violet Parr (115) (900) vs (ANNIHILATION WAVE) Arthrian Invaders (x3) (540), Annihilus (360) (900)
Spoiler Alert!

Units: Wonder Woman (JL) (310), Batman (JL) (250), Aztek (170), Clutch (90), Gundam (280) (1,100) vs (HEROES FOR HIRE) Luke Cage (190), Iron Fist (260), Shang-Chi (230), Daredevil (II) (200), Jessica Jones (220) (1,100)
Spoiler Alert!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 15th, 2021, 09:41 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM
NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Gundam RX Whatever
Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Gundam, Jimmy Olsen, Lois Lane, Superman (450) (1000) vs OG XMen (1000)
Unit Summary
Damage: 11 wounds dealt.
Abilities: Used range special once, explosion effect chosen. All other attacks were normal adjacent.
Spoiler Alert!

Unit Summary
Damage: 7 damage dealt.
Abilities: Special attack only used once. 3 regular attacks.

Spoiler Alert!

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Super enjoyable. I probably was playing armies that definitely made the Special Attack a tad less desirable overall, but still was a ton of fun to play. The resilience added is nice. Figure movers are probably the dangerous combos, but turning small figures like Superboy or the Robins into walking arsenals is just dang fun.
Old March 15th, 2021, 10:14 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Thanks for the tests dudes!

I think we're looking good so far but I'll see what fret has to say with his tests.

I have some vehicle rules sorting to do anyway.

--

Random thought, but I kinda love how the best play right now is largely to put small children and teens in the Gundam and send them to murder things. As that is 100% how Gundam shows actually work.

My Etsy Store
Old March 15th, 2021, 10:18 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yep I tried my best to cover everything in my recent update (and leave the rules open to occupiable DOs like Portable Toilet that weren't vehicles). I'm sure they could use some work still which is why I haven't had the PDF updated there.
Old March 15th, 2021, 10:25 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I measured the action figure's height at 16 levels.
Old March 15th, 2021, 10:56 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I measured the action figure's height at 16 levels.
Cool Yeah I was going to ask about that since like I didn't remember if the 14 I had was actually sourced from something or just a random number I made up.

My Etsy Store
Old March 16th, 2021, 08:13 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Should we consider a price bump? Seems like it's coming in fairly strong.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 16th, 2021, 09:09 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Should we consider a price bump? Seems like it's coming in fairly strong.
I dunno if I feel it super necessary based on my games. Luck was real high in that first one and second one actually felt decently close, which was slightly surprising with a pod buster in play against the Fantastic 4, which definitely feels like a main weakness. I probably should have been trying to take out Supes a bit more than the Gundam in that first game, but my tired brain felt like the auto shield was potentially worse to deal with as Super Strength folks died more than Man of Steel was, and probably should have swapped that.
Old March 16th, 2021, 10:05 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Thanks for the tests dudes!

I think we're looking good so far but I'll see what fret has to say with his tests.

I have some vehicle rules sorting to do anyway.

--

Random thought, but I kinda love how the best play right now is largely to put small children and teens in the Gundam and send them to murder things. As that is 100% how Gundam shows actually work.
I'll be running my tests today. Question though, I see the talk of altering Full Cover to allow friendly clear sight. Which way should I test? Can I throw Clutch in the the Gundam and give him free turns with Sgt. Rock?

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old March 16th, 2021, 10:08 AM

You can do that regardless. Rock's turn bonding doesn't require clear sight, just his stat boosts (which would be irrelevant for Clutch while he's in the Gundam).

Old March 16th, 2021, 10:12 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Super Soldiers!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library