Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old February 5th, 2021, 01:24 AM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker
Re: Utah Monthlies 2021

What a crew! Excited to go to war with each of you soon!
Old February 5th, 2021, 01:32 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I will be live-streaming so bring your A-Game, your best dice and your best smile (for the camera) ;-P

Get excited!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 5th, 2021, 02:01 AM

Climbing ice is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Climbing ice View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
No, you can use as many Rats in Army A as you want, but they can't be in Armies B or C.
Okay sweet. That makes way more sense.
Keep in mind, it is a 10 figure limit per army. I was looking this over as I was making up some list ideas.
Agreed. Stuff like Romans and Rats are probably sitting this one out haha
Romans x2, Marcus, Me-Burq-Sa
Deathreavers x2, Q10, Marcu

There you go.
Hahaha you showed me. I notice now the 10 figure limit is not a 10 hex limit.
Old February 5th, 2021, 02:18 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Quote:
No, you can use as many Rats in Army A as you want, but they can't be in Armies B or C.
Okay sweet. That makes way more sense.
Keep in mind, it is a 10 figure limit per army. I was looking this over as I was making up some list ideas.
Agreed. Stuff like Romans and Rats are probably sitting this one out haha
Romans x2, Marcus, Me-Burq-Sa
Deathreavers x2, Q10, Marcu

There you go.
I actually had considered the Roman build you put on there for an army but had second thoughts. I think the last tournament I came down for was last February, so even though I’m still not excited about masks I think the format looks pretty fun.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 17th, 2021, 12:33 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Hey! Hey you! Check it out! We've got some maps for this event! (Thanks to @Sir Heroscape and @Leaf_It for the maps!)

Maps:

Bushy Ruin: 1/2 RotV, 1 TJ

Castle Path: 1/2 RotV, 1 FotA

Jungley: 1/2 SotM, 1 TJ

Swampy: 1/2 SotM, 1 FotA

Heatin' Up: 1 BftU, 1 VW

Forest Burn: 1 MtCB, 1 VW, 1 RttFF

Frozen Throne: 1 BftU, 1 TT

Crossroad at Dark: 1 BftU, 1 RttFF

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old February 17th, 2021, 12:44 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Also, some FAQ (from the other organizers -- no one else has asked these yet to my knowledge):

Can spirits killed in one army be placed on a card for a later army? (i.e. Finn is in Army 1, dies, Spirit to Marro Warriors in Army 3) No, so don't try. But if I were going all my armies would still happen to have spirit figures in them.

If I'm playing figures that can come back to the board (Zombies, Marro Warriors, etc.) and I win a game, can I keep bringing back figures that were destroyed in the previous game? Yes, so try. (Or don't, no opinion here.) If you win with Marro Warriors but lost two of them, you can use the remaining two to Water Clone back the two destroyed in the previous game. We're basically considering the new game as one where you start with already destroyed figures, so you may use them.

Sweet! How about: can figures in one army be revived by figures in a later army? (i.e. Thralls in Army 1, Nicholas Esenwein in Army 2, can he revive them?) No, you're getting carried away. Please stop. Like spirits, we're keeping armies separate, so no revivals on cross-army synergies. In fact, no cross-army synergies.

Booo. So I guess if I have a figure that leaves a marker on someone's card (like Morsbane's Negation or Werewolf Lord's Lycanthropy) then it gets removed if my army is destroyed? No, the marker will remain. So if your Finn gets Lycanthroped but beats that army, he is still Lycanthroped for the next game. The logic being that ... it's more fun that way.

So if I have Airborne Elite in Army 1 or 2, and the rest of that army gets destroyed, can I keep rolling for the drop since the long term game isn't over? No.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old February 17th, 2021, 04:44 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

@Flash_19 , @stRipe X

...or someone else. Would anyone be willing to take over my #7 spot for Feb. 27?
Old February 17th, 2021, 10:58 AM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
@Flash_19 , @stRipe X

...or someone else. Would anyone be willing to take over my #7 spot for Feb. 27?
I'd be down for taking it - though there is still a chance I'd have to bail too... So I guess if there's someone who is 100% they can make it and really wants to play, they should probably have first dibs.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old February 18th, 2021, 01:55 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@BiggaBullfrog , @Leaf_It , Hey tourney organizers, I'm planning on making up some great 3d printed proxies for a bunch of the C3V releases that I'm never going to buy because of the price. They are going to look very similar to the original pieces and sized accordingly. Afterwards I'll be posting them for printing on thingiverse and linked here. I'm talking stuff like the blood of gruumsh set for those orcs and such. Kuthnak and the Archer champ. Question is, are you guys going to care if I show up with one to play with at a tournament. They should be pleasing to the eye because I'll be using different pieces of the official orc sculpts with some of my own added accessories and sculpting to make the C3V proxies. They will look more like grut orcs than the official ones.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 18th, 2021, 03:40 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Personally, all I'd care about is if the height is the same.
Old February 18th, 2021, 03:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Quote:
@Flash_19 , @stRipe X

I'd be down for taking it - though there is still a chance I'd have to bail too... So I guess if there's someone who is 100% they can make it and really wants to play, they should probably have first dibs.
@Flash_19 --Well, you've got probable first dibs on my slot, then! Hope you can make it.
Old February 18th, 2021, 03:09 PM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

I’ll bring Bushy Ruin and Castle Path

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events