Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old April 26th, 2007, 01:53 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
'ScapeTalk - Truth Talks Cabbage

Here it is: The one thread to rule them all!
Old April 26th, 2007, 02:06 PM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
"Hello, is this Bistro"? Was the funniest part...oh wait, am I thinking about something else?

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old April 26th, 2007, 02:07 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
5 minutes in and markwars gets thrashed.

"One good thing about music, when it hits, you feel no pain"
http://web.bobmarley.com/index.jsp

"It's not a lie, if you believe it" - George Costanza

Old April 26th, 2007, 02:08 PM
Most Wanted

HyperactiveSloth is surprisingly tart
Is this your idea of trying to get a-head? :P

...MASQUERADE Registration Now Underway... (Click for Details)

[Don't have "permission"? ...Click Here to give yourself access...]
Old April 26th, 2007, 02:22 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidsArt
"Hello, is this Bistro"? Was the funniest part...oh wait, am I thinking about something else?
Ok this needs some explanation. Cupid share's a first name with Bistro. I thought I had Bistro's number on my phone, but couldn't find it under "Bistro"
So I'm looking through my contacts and stumble upon "Jason" Ah, I must have put him in under his real first name. So I ring it and when a man answers I ask: "Hey is this Bistro?" To which there is a response: "No *laughs*. Hmmmm... So I call back to find out who the heck it is that I have in my phone. Of course its Cupid! Duh! So anyhow... yeah... I'm stupid.
Old April 26th, 2007, 02:23 PM
Beautiful Colby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising
Its a reoccurring theme.
Old April 26th, 2007, 02:36 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Hahnarama the San Francisco treat!
Old April 26th, 2007, 03:41 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising
Its a reoccurring theme.

Once again it's mrbistro that gives me the sneak attack.

But thanks for the sig line fellas.

Old April 26th, 2007, 06:55 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
But thanks for the sig line fellas.

Good cast, though I was very disappointed in the distinct lack of cabbage.

Can't wait to hear the next one with chief!

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 26th, 2007, 07:07 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
I, too, wanted to hear about Kim Chi, Sauerkraut, Cole Slaw, and the many other good things that can be done with cabbage, including that card game with the board and the pegs.
Old April 26th, 2007, 07:38 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
... including that card game with the board and the pegs.

Okay, yeah... I obviously missed this when I was on my lunch, but I'm certainly looking forward to listening to this when I get home from work this evening!

MUST... NOT READ... SPOILERS!!

.:: .H3X. | Click here to check out bloggy goodness! :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old April 26th, 2007, 08:25 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla GaryLASQ is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla GaryLASQ is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla GaryLASQ is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla GaryLASQ is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla GaryLASQ is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla GaryLASQ is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla GaryLASQ is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
things i learned about while listening to this podcast...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colby_cheese

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kobayashi_Maru

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabbage

great to hear about the site development help from xolti and ketch !

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online