Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old November 25th, 2020, 08:16 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Strategy/Competitive Discussion (The Thing *1*)

Continuing the Marvel Master Set, She-Hulk
Old November 25th, 2020, 08:21 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Strategy/Competitive Discussion (She-Hulk)

One I had to stop using in playtests as she had a tendency to destroy the other army by herself.
Old November 25th, 2020, 09:01 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Good place for the "X" to keep her healing consistently. She's really really hard to put down. Nice in Order Marker flex armies where you can keep her active (Ms. Marvel and Mister Fantastic being big ones). Hard Body is ridiculous already, and doesn't have a special attack weakness, so if you can boost her defense any, she becomes next to impossible to kill. A steal for 310.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 25th, 2020, 09:15 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Echoing you guys, She-Hulk is nasty. She-Hulk, Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Woman, and Hasbro Iron Man is a frustrating army to deal with at 1000, and her allies give her what she wants (OM flex, big defense boost)

Just a killer unit with some great staying power and versatility, she feels pretty self sufficient so she fits into a lot of builds. She needs some focused fire to take her down, so that usually lets you position and attack with the rest of your army.
Old November 25th, 2020, 02:37 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
One I had to stop using in playtests as she had a tendency to destroy the other army by herself.

Same. I either try to use allies to boost her defense and make her even harder to kill or leave her for clean up. At end game, chances are good your opponent won't have the units left in play to take her down quickly, giving her more time to heal and roll skulls when attacking.
Old November 25th, 2020, 03:55 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Hah I've never had much luck with her. Love the character and have used her plenty, but usually she goes down pretty fast for me, and her single attack doesn't do enough damage before then.
Old November 27th, 2020, 09:47 AM

The first of the villains, Annihilus and his Cosmic Control Rod
Old November 27th, 2020, 09:56 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Strategy/Competitive Discussion (Annihilus)

Poor Annihilus is a game of "chase the Cosmic Rod"! Decently hard hitter, but I imagine the best method is to screen him off (hello Athrian Invaders!) and get as many auto-wounds out of the Cosmic Rod as you can before engaging him and starting to hit. Once he gets wounded, the rod will go flying, but he'll go up to 7 attack. Resist the urge to take a bunch of leaving engagement attacks to go chase it! Just use the Athrians to screen people off of it or sit on it and use the boosted Annihilus to hit people until engagements disappear on their own.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 28th, 2020, 01:54 PM

I often forget this guy exists, but he kinda feels like a mini Event Hero, since the CCR is such a solid glyph. He loves the Athrian Invaders (no surprise) and just pairing him with as many of them as possible makes for a decent little army I would guess.

I bet he trades really well against other heavy hitters in melee, with the CCR for some autowounds and having solid stats himself.
Old November 28th, 2020, 02:05 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFoods View Post
I often forget this guy exists
Same here, actually, I forget his existence an awful lot!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 28th, 2020, 02:14 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

If I had the art skills, I've always wanted a re-skin of the CCR Glyph as some Credence Tapes.

This dude is basically C3G royalty, as I believe he's the first character to start with an E-Glyph on his card. But I'll echo other's sentiments and say he doesn't see nearly as much play from me as he used to, which is a shame cause he's an awesome design. A very different kind of heavy hitter, especially so early on in C3G history. It might be worth trying him in a more generalist thing with Soundwave. Annihilus, Soundwave, Laserbeak, and Ravage at 950 sounds like a lot of fun too.
Old November 29th, 2020, 04:52 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Just need a 250 point Decepticon to round that up to 1200.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy