Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old July 15th, 2020, 04:44 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

Since I've been off the boards for a while, I wouldn't feel comfortable jumping in just yet.

Is there a list somewhere of what has already been completed? I'd rather not scan over 4000 posts.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old July 15th, 2020, 07:08 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

We haven't done Ariel to complete the Thundarr faction. Then there are the remaining kids from the D&D cartoon (we have Eric so far). Just food for thought if you guys are having trouble deciding who to do next.

Old July 15th, 2020, 10:01 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

How about Grumpy from Land of the Lost?
Old July 15th, 2020, 10:31 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Hate To Disappoint

Sorry, Tornado, but you'd be getting some really shoddy work from me.

~Dysole, informationally
Old July 15th, 2020, 10:37 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I hope things turn around for you soon!
Old July 15th, 2020, 10:48 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
How about Grumpy from Land of the Lost?

And don't forget Alice and Spot!

Old July 16th, 2020, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Since I've been off the boards for a while, I wouldn't feel comfortable jumping in just yet.

Is there a list somewhere of what has already been completed? I'd rather not scan over 4000 posts.
There is a link at the bottom of the OP Sir G.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 16th, 2020, 05:15 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Yes there is a list of what we have completed. You can follow the link in my signature to our display thread. It is only 6 pages.Though I do need to do some work in it and link all the designs in the first post.

Last edited by JC McMinis; July 16th, 2020 at 05:47 PM.
Old July 16th, 2020, 05:41 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Also
Old July 16th, 2020, 09:35 PM

Just spent some time in the display thread. There are now links in the second post to the various Chronicles of our completed heroes
Old July 17th, 2020, 11:45 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
VISCERAL MOVEMENT
John Wick may move before attacking and continue his movement after attacking.
Is the intent that he makes all of his attacks before continuing his movement
(e.g. move 3, attack 3X, move 2), or can he move, attack, move, attack, move, attack, move?
John Wick may move before each of his attacks and continue his movement after each of his attacks.

While we're on Visceral Movement, "visceral" apparently is the wrong word here. I'm open for suggestions.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old July 18th, 2020, 01:48 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
VISCERAL MOVEMENT
John Wick may move before attacking and continue his movement after attacking.
Is the intent that he makes all of his attacks before continuing his movement
(e.g. move 3, attack 3X, move 2), or can he move, attack, move, attack, move, attack, move?
John Wick may move before each of his attacks and continue his movement after each of his attacks.

While we're on Visceral Movement, "visceral" apparently is the wrong word here. I'm open for suggestions.
Thanks.

Not sure why "visceral" won't work. It has to do with the body rather than the intellect, like he's simply acting automatically on instinct rather than thinking about it. But if you really want to change

Covert
Clandestine
Instinctive / Instinctual
Spontaneous
Intuitive
Innate
Intrinsic

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum