Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

View Poll Results: What Dalek Armor power do you like best? (See the OP)
Armor Option 1 0 0%
Armor Option 2 1 11.11%
Armor Option 3 0 0%
Armor Option 4 5 55.56%
Two Shield Defense 2 22.22%
Tough 1 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old June 4th, 2020, 10:04 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Doctor Who Workshop

Yeah, the idea is you can still take a turn with the original figure after the Doctor/Companion. Based the wording off of Black Order.

I'm having a hard time imagining most of the companions coming in over 100 points. In fact, I have a hard time seeing most of them coming in over 50.
Old June 9th, 2020, 12:42 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Ask and you shall receive!
Quote:

NAME = LEELA
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = WARRIOR/HUNTER
PERSONALITY = FIERCE
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

COMPANION
After revealing an Order Marker on the Army Card of a Unique Gallifreyan Hero you control and taking a turn with that Gallifreyan, if Leela is within 6 clear sight spaces of that Gallifreyan, you may take an immediate turn with Leela, and you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

SEVATEEM TRACKING
Before taking a turn with Leela, if she is unengaged, you may choose any other figure on the battlefield that is not an Android or destructible object. Add 2 to Leela's Move number and Attack number this turn. If you do, Leela must end her move adjacent to the chosen figure and may only attack the chosen figure this turn.

JANIS THORN
Once per game, after Leela inflicts one or more wounds with her normal attack, you may remove all Order Markers from the defending figure's card.
Did we come up with a mod for her?

Was thinking about dropping Tracking for a minor leadership power as she often rallies the locals around her

WE FIGHT
After revealing an order marker on this card and taking a turn with Leela you may take a turn with a Squad that are not Androids or Undead and have a Range of 1.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 9th, 2020, 01:01 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

That's an interesting concept! Would obviously clash a bit with the Companion bonding, but I'm totally down with the Companions not always being just Doctor Sidekicks, especially more independent ones like Leela.

The top 5 most expensive quads affected would be Fire Demons, Triplicate Girl, Arthrian Invaders, Blood Demons, and Foot Clan Ninja. An odd lot, for sure, but I'd have fun having Leela lead a bunch of demons and ninjas into battle.
Old June 9th, 2020, 05:41 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Glad you like! I think she utters the phrase when she leads the barbarian Gallifreyans.
Yeah, I thought it would be cool to let her have some non-Doctor synergy and we do not have too many generalist squad leaders.

Let me know if you come up with a figure and I will short list her. Is the a Who release planned?
Old June 15th, 2020, 02:00 PM
Just A Head

Quote:

NAME = CLARA OSWALD
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = TEACHER
PERSONALITY = COCKY

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

TARDIS COMPANION: ACTIVE ASSISTANT
After revealing an Order Marker on the Army Card of a Unique Gallifreyan Hero you control and taking a turn with that Gallifreyan, if Clara Oswald is within 6 clear sight spaces of that Gallifreyan, or if Clara or that Gallifreyan occupy a TARDIS, you may take an immediate turn with Clara. You may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

WATCH AND LEARN
When Clara rolls the 20-sided die for the Glyph of Sonic Screwdriver, add 6 to her roll. Before placing Order Markers each round, you may choose one special power from the Army Card of a Gallifreyan in your army. For the entire round, Clara may use that special power in addition to her own.
I believe this is @IAmBatman 's favorite character?

I actually do think I have a figure sorted out here. This movie Lois, with some paint, feels like it would be a pretty good approximation of her Time of the Doctor outfit.

Last edited by MrNobody; July 24th, 2022 at 06:24 PM.
Old June 15th, 2020, 02:53 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Needs Penguin synergy

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old June 15th, 2020, 03:57 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

GET SULKY ABOUT NOTHING AND RUIN AN EPISODE
Before taking a turn, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 15 or less, place Clara Oswald in your start zone, say something hopelessly needy and passive aggressive, and immediately end your turn. At least you're pretty, though.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 15th, 2020, 06:59 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
At least you're pretty, though.
Thanks, it means a lot coming from you.
Old June 15th, 2020, 07:27 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
At least you're pretty, though.
Thanks, it means a lot coming from you.
I try to build up my team.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 15th, 2020, 07:33 PM

She is no Amy Pond but quite lovely in her own right.
Old June 15th, 2020, 07:35 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I got a nice update to my signature from that.
Old June 15th, 2020, 08:45 PM

Almost made me spit my bourbon.

And, yeah, she's got nothing on Amy Pond in any department.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy