Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old May 15th, 2020, 11:04 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Workshop

Really like what we workshopped here. Looking at it again, I think 6 move might be a tad high for him. Might stick with 5 which is more standard.
Old May 15th, 2020, 11:07 PM

Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Really like what we workshopped here. Looking at it again, I think 6 move might be a tad high for him. Might stick with 5 which is more standard.
Good eye, I thought I had changed it to 5. I have been staring at this screen for too long.
Old May 15th, 2020, 11:48 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Taking a quick pass at tightening up the wording on the first power:

Quote:
PSIONIC BRICK CONSTRUCTS
Start each round with a purple Gauntlet Marker, a purple Shield Marker, and a purple Chain Marker on this card.
  • Before attacking normally with Bunker, or a friendly Titan or Sidekick within 4 clear sight spaces of Bunker, you may remove the Gauntlet Marker from this card to roll 2 additional attack dice.
  • Before defending with Bunker or a friendly Titan or Sidekick within 4 clear sight spaces of Bunker, you may remove the Shield Marker from this card to roll 2 additional defense dice.
  • After moving and before attacking with Bunker, remove the Chain Marker from this card to choose a Unique Hero within 4 clear sight spaces of Bunker and place that Hero adjacent to Bunker. That Hero will not take leaving engagement attacks.
I'm not sure the third bullet really needs to be restricted to Unique Heroes, though, I think that could just work on any figure.

+2 Attack/Defense is pretty strong for a passive effect in the Titan faction.... I'm not sure what this guy's power level is supposed to be, though, not familiar at all.

The fact that it's only once a round for each buff and his own stats are pretty meager might be enough to make it work. But, just a guess on my part, you might find yourself wanting him at 4/4 stats with +1 boosts instead, once you have him on the battlefield.

Actually just recently got this mini, so don't mind seeing a write-up at all, even though I don't know the character. I always hear that he was a highlight in an otherwise not-great book.
Old May 15th, 2020, 11:50 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Don't know the character at all. Mechanically the main power looks pretty similar to a design that went On Deck earlier this year so I can't imagine there would be any issues with it. Only would try to trim some text somewhere if you can. Even though it's only a two power card, it looks like it could fill a card up pretty fully.
Old May 15th, 2020, 11:50 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

You left off the recharge bit at the end and I based the power on one of japes' designs from earlier this year. I tested the wording, it fits but not any extra room.
Old May 15th, 2020, 11:51 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Interesting, though I think the plus 2 Attack going to other figures might be a bit too much. Especially since it basically means that like you’ll never actually use it for himself. Maybe more like, he gets plus 1 Attack while it’s on the card, and can remove it to give someone +1 Attack?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 15th, 2020, 11:51 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
You left off the recharge bit at the end.
Don't need the recharge bit if you "Start each round" instead of "Start the game" with the markers on the card. GuyTappingHisTemple.jpg
Old May 15th, 2020, 11:52 PM
Tickle Pickle

I actually liked Ronin's suggestion of making him have 4 attack and defense and only having the markers give +1.
Old May 15th, 2020, 11:52 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Don't need the recharge bit if you "Start each round" instead of "Start the game" with the markers on the card. GuyTappingHisTemple.jpg
Too big brained for me. I like it.
Old May 16th, 2020, 12:10 AM

Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Changed the wording to "Start each round"

Quote:
I actually liked Ronin's suggestion of making him have 4 attack and defense and only having the markers give +1.
I agree, Changed the markers to give +1

Appreciate the input guys.
Old May 16th, 2020, 12:11 AM

Bunker

Red Star

Skitter

Slingshot

Last edited by Zakizzryn; May 2nd, 2022 at 11:39 AM.
Old May 16th, 2020, 12:14 AM
Tickle Pickle

Cool got you linked up to the Second Post in the thread here so just keep that post up to date with your designs.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy