Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old April 28th, 2019, 01:56 AM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Ulysses' Maps

Always happy to hear feedback if you get a chance to play on any of these.

New Stuff:

My HexiCon 2 Map Contest #2
Subduction Updated Jan-'24
Requires: 1 RotV (+1 small ruin), 1 VW, and 1 FotA (+1 extra and flag)

A couple maps from the HexiCon 2 Map Contest #1, both originally by mad_wookiee:
Sasquatch Jungle Gym
Requires: 1 RotV, 1 TJ, and 1 M:tCB (grass and asphalt only)

Blackfoot
Requires: 2 BftU and 1 RttFF

:::Online Map Folder:::

2 Player Maps
Spoiler Alert!

3 Player Maps
Spoiler Alert!

Scraps Maps
Spoiler Alert!

Scenario Maps (Scenario rules included in download)
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Ulysses; January 28th, 2024 at 11:41 PM.
Old April 28th, 2019, 11:54 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Ulysses' Maps

Whoa!! Love that Ledge of Allegiance Map Scenairo! DEFINITELY gunna have to build and play that sometime.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old April 28th, 2019, 10:33 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Ulysses' Maps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Whoa!! Love that Ledge of Allegiance Map Scenairo! DEFINITELY gunna have to build and play that sometime.
I'm blushing haha. I would be honored, I'm a frequent viewer of your YouTube channel! I'm going to hopefully fire up the scenario tomorrow and make any final adjustments.
Old June 18th, 2019, 09:55 PM

Re: Ulysses' Maps (New Map 6/2019!)

New 2 player map up!
Edit: and a new scenario map

Last edited by Ulysses; June 19th, 2019 at 01:24 PM.
Old June 26th, 2019, 05:49 PM

Re: Ulysses' Maps (New Map 6/2019!)

Posted a new map Forsaken Forge playing around with my newly acquired Marvel terrain.
(EDIT: Heavily revised the map and shortened it by several hexes from it's previous length. Tips and thoughts appreciated!)

Last edited by Ulysses; August 3rd, 2019 at 06:57 PM.
Old August 9th, 2019, 12:39 AM

Re: Ulysses' Maps (UPDATED 8/2019!)

New map up! Dzu-Teh Mating Grounds. This could also be built easily with 1 RotV and 2 TT by switching out starting zone pieces for RotV terrain. I'll take thoughts and prayers.
Old January 8th, 2020, 10:11 PM

Re: Ulysses' Maps (New Map 1/2020!)

New map up, Straight N' Arrow. I felt like it was time to stop building BftU/TT maps for a while
If any of you cartographers out there want to shoot my any feedback I'm always appreciative! Enjoy!
PS: Excuse my awful Photoshop skills.

Old January 9th, 2020, 01:03 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Really interesting map, I like it! Are the Brandar glyphs power glyphs?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 9th, 2020, 01:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Really interesting map, I like it! Are the Brandar glyphs power glyphs?
Hey, thanks! The Brandar are treasure glyphs. I couldn't find a good place for power glyphs on this one, but I'll reevaluate after I play test it. Plus, I love treasure glyphs haha.

Last edited by Ulysses; August 8th, 2020 at 04:29 PM.
Old January 9th, 2020, 04:01 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Cool map! And I think that's awesome that you included an actual image. Many times VirtualScape (as much as I love that program) doesn't do the map justice.

Clever name too.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old January 9th, 2020, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Cool map! And I think that's awesome that you included an actual image. Many times VirtualScape (as much as I love that program) doesn't do the map justice.

Clever name too.
Thanks Flash! I really like how Dignan switched to real photography for his recent maps so I took a page from his book, even though I am one of the lucky ones who is able to use the HQ rendering option on VS. I truly can't resist the terrible puns I often use for maps, it seems cannon for the cartographic community though (looking at you Highways and Dieways).
Old January 17th, 2020, 07:07 PM

Added a new map, Cloisterphobia.

I wanted something that felt a little labyrinthine. There are many choke points of course, but I did try and give figures as many pathing options as possible in such close quarters. The glyphs are closer to the start zones and more protected from LOS than I typically try for, but with just Lodin and Dagmar I don't think it'll break anything too terribly. Brandar glyphs are random treasure glyphs.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios