Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 29th, 2019, 01:01 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: The HoSS Cantina

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I was wondering how many of you guys have seen the 8 chapters of the Mandalorian and what you think of it. I really love how they did this show and really like how they put it together. Capturing the essence of the galactic civil war era. Loving all the appearances of the different types of Imperial troops in action and they made me really start to invest in the characters. Baby yoda is brilliant, lovable, and good for a laugh. The mandalorian and the side characters are also alot of fun. I really hope they continue this series. Ive looked forward to seeing a new episode every friday.
The Mandalorian has been great to watch, and yes, Season 2 is confirmed!

Once I knew Dave Filoni (producer/writer of The Clone Wars and Rebels) was going to be one of the producers for The Mandalorian, I knew the show was in good hands. Since watching Mando, Jon Favreau has been tremendous, and I can't wait to see what Deborah Chow (who directed maybe the two best episodes in Mando: 3 & 7) has in store for the Obi-Wan series.

I had a bold prediction after Mando's Episode 7, that wasn't explored any further in Episode 8, that even though Moff Gideon was the one who landed on Nevarro, Grand Admiral Thrawn is ultimately behind it all. Points of proof (some kinda spoilers for Episode 8):
Spoiler Alert!

It would also make sense since Dave Filoni already has experience with Thrawn's character on Rebels (although the finale of Rebels sends Thrawn in hyperspace to the Unknown Regions?).

Final thoughts (spoilers for Episode :
Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape