Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old November 27th, 2019, 08:17 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Phantom Stranger

Millennials are Gen Y. It goes Boomers, Gen X, Millennials, Gen Z. I'm right on the cusp of Gen X, but qualify as an old Millennial by a year or two.

Based on evolving behavior I've seen from Boomers and Gen Xers over the years, I'd say most of society's culture is making these changes together, rather than only happening for select generations. If you don't believe me, check who all is using their cell phones at the dinner table.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 27th, 2019, 08:43 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Hey, just googled it, you are correct it seems about the classifications. I actually thought the millennials was a subset of the Ys & Zs. For some reason I always thought they were the 1990s children Those born at the turn of millennium.

When I look around the dinner table it's Y & Zs that have their phones in their hands & the X & Boomers admonishing them for it. I actually look around here, right now at work, & see that the Xs are the ones on their mobiles.
Old November 27th, 2019, 09:05 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

My mom, a Boomer, is one of the most mobile game addicted people I know.

Anyway, but I find these things interesting. Technological and cultural changes often cut across generations more than folks want to admit, IMO.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 27th, 2019, 09:08 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I've had conversations with my much younger sister in law about words and language and the degrading of the language. She of course argued that it's just a natural evolution of the language and it's definately not laziness.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 27th, 2019, 09:17 PM

Hwerfung sy unforbugendlic.

Old November 27th, 2019, 09:25 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I mean...I’m sure the founding fathers would have a thing to say about how far all of our speech has degraded.
Old November 27th, 2019, 09:29 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I mean...I’m sure the founding fathers would have a thing to say about how far all of our speech has degraded.
Mr. Jefferson, it so happens that the word is UNalienable, not INalienable.
Old November 27th, 2019, 09:31 PM

The Bible is chock full of comma splices. And they start plenty of sentences with conjunctions.

Old November 28th, 2019, 03:56 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Millennials are Gen Y. It goes Boomers, Gen X, Millennials, Gen Z. I'm right on the cusp of Gen X, but qualify as an old Millennial by a year or two.

Based on evolving behavior I've seen from Boomers and Gen Xers over the years, I'd say most of society's culture is making these changes together, rather than only happening for select generations. If you don't believe me, check who all is using their cell phones at the dinner table.
I'd just like to point out that, as a woman born in '98:
1) I've never owned a Smart Phone, or, by extention, any mobile games (though I am a fan of a large number of PC games, generally RTSes and RPGs)
2) Am the person on the 'formal writing' side of the debate (though I do consider forums/Skype messages etc. to be more 'written conversation than anything, so the same rules no longer apply).
3) Always use proper spelling and punctuation when texting (though, again, generally treat that as conversation writing rather than formal).

My approach to number of other things is more in-keeping with my generation, but not that in the slightest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
I've had conversations with my much younger sister in law about words and language and the degrading of the language. She of course argued that it's just a natural evolution of the language and it's definately not laziness.

It's my (11 years older) brother on that side of the debate, in my family - my Mum and I on the other.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 28th, 2019, 09:13 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
3) Always use proper spelling and punctuation when texting (though, again, generally treat that as conversation writing rather than formal).
I'm with you. Text lingo bugs the crap out of me. Like "how r u?" my first thought is pretty much "well apparently better than you since you can't even be bothered to spell correctly." Things like lol and rofl don't bother me as much as when someone is just purely being lazy.
Old November 28th, 2019, 10:26 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I’ve actually noticed it’s the older folks who talk in “texting lingo” nowadays. I think it’s just a relic from flip phone texting that many boomers just haven’t grown out of.

Under 30 texters be like;
“Hey, want to go to the movies tonight?”

Over 30 texters be like;
“i have a question to ask when u r free...”
Old November 28th, 2019, 10:41 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I’ve actually noticed it’s the older folks who talk in “texting lingo” nowadays. I think it’s just a relic from flip phone texting that many boomers just haven’t grown out of.

Under 30 texters be like;
“Hey, want to go to the movies tonight?”

Over 30 texters be like;
“i have a question to ask when u r free...”
I feel like the numbers you you are looking for are over 50...that's my father in law for sure. My wife always fussed at him. We bought him a smart phone a few years ago we he still acts like he has a flip phone

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library