Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old October 11th, 2019, 11:32 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
The Book of Wonder Woman (Justice League)

The Book of Wonder Woman (Justice League)

C3G DC WAVE 32
YEAR OF THE HERO

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Superman and Wonder Woman set.
Its model number and name are #002 / Wonder Woman.

Character Bio - Wonder Woman! Wonder Woman! All the world is waiting for you! And the power you possess! In your satin tights! Fighting for your rights! And the the old Red, White, and Bluuue! Wonder Woman! Wonder Woman!

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Initial playtest: IAmBatman
  • Second Playtest: Arkham
  • Third playtest: Ronin
  • Art by Soundwarp SG-1
  • Wonder Woman created by William Moulton Marston and Harry G. Peter.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Last edited by Arch-vile; July 24th, 2022 at 11:55 PM.
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Woman Wonder (III-JLA) (Breather

NAME = WONDER WOMAN
SECRET IDENTITY = DIANA PRINCE
SPECIES = AMAZON
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CHAMPION
PERSONALITY = INSPIRING
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 310

AMBASSADOR OF JUSTICE

At the start of the game, place 1 blue Justice League Marker on this card for each Unique Hero you control with the class of Champion, Princess, Queen, Refugee, or Warrior, up to to a maximum of 3. At the start of each round, you may remove 1 Justice League Marker from this card. If you do, figures you control roll 1 additional die when attacking or defending this round.

LASSO OF TRUTH
When an opponent's small or medium figure that is within 2 clear sight spaces of Wonder Woman begins to move, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 12 or higher, that figure's move immediately ends and you must place that figure adjacent to Wonder Woman. If you roll 18 or higher, you may also view all Order Markers on that figure's card. Figures moved by Lasso of Truth do not take any leaving engagement attacks.

BULLETS AND BRACELETS
If Wonder Woman is attacked with a normal attack from a non-adjacent enemy figure, before rolling defense dice, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 12 or higher, Wonder Woman takes no damage. If you roll 18 or higher, you may also choose a figure within 3 clear sight spaces of Wonder Woman to receive one wound.

FLYING

SUPERSTRENGTH

My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; November 22nd, 2019 at 09:07 PM.
A Jacquee in Disguise?

also mine

My Etsy Store
Old October 11th, 2019, 11:43 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Alrighty, finally getting this up.

Basically the same as the LCW version, but I switched out Warrior and Protector for Queens and Kings and tried to rework the Lasso power into something that will hopefully feel 'lassoy' enough for people.

My Etsy Store
Old October 11th, 2019, 11:46 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

@Arkham @japes @johnny139 @Karat @Lazy Orang @quozl

My Etsy Store
Old October 11th, 2019, 11:55 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

What if B&B worked off of defense dice rolled, not a D20? That would pair well with Supes III. Then she'd have a D20 power for Bats, a defensive power for Supes, and also Lasso of Truth would pair lightly with Heroic Rescue.
Old October 11th, 2019, 11:57 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Having two different d20 powers with two different target numbers makes Batman III a good teammate for sure.
Old October 12th, 2019, 12:00 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I guess I can see the point there. Bats can boost the D20, but both powers work with Superman in more roundabout ways. I just feel like she should be equally balanced between working with those two as much as possible.
Old October 12th, 2019, 12:04 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I like her a lot. Leaning into the Inspiring Ambassador gives her a unique feel and the other two powers are very nice bread-and-butter interpretations of the character.

I think we could probably squeeze in a fourth class if we were so inclined. Not sure what else we could put to hit the "representative" vibe, though.
Old October 12th, 2019, 12:44 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I guess I can see the point there. Bats can boost the D20, but both powers work with Superman in more roundabout ways. I just feel like she should be equally balanced between working with those two as much as possible.
I'm not really following what the issue is here. Both her powers synergize really well with the 'attack intercept' part of Symbol of Hope. Why does one need to synergize more by having a defense dice component? Doesn't that just make it unbalanced toward Superman if Batman does nothing for one of her powers?

IDK, I guess the boost from Bats is more obvious, but like... the only way to have synergy there is 'have a D-20 power' so it kinda has to be more obvious compared to 'can do any number of cool things when attack intercepting'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I like her a lot. Leaning into the Inspiring Ambassador gives her a unique feel and the other two powers are very nice bread-and-butter interpretations of the character.

I think we could probably squeeze in a fourth class if we were so inclined. Not sure what else we could put to hit the "representative" vibe, though.
Isn't Ice like a Princess? I guess we could do that, though I'm not sure there's any specific history there between them. Could add Warrior back in, but I'm not sure that really goes with the ambassador thing. Would you also want to bump her up to 4 Markers?

My Etsy Store
Old October 12th, 2019, 12:52 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like her. A lot actually. Adding Warrior would allow you to have a chance to grab either Aquaman right?

No clue as to your Ice question.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 12th, 2019, 01:03 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Groovy. I like the way she fits with Mansuper and Manbat.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library