Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old January 27th, 2019, 10:48 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: MCC-Makers of Custom Cards-turning customs from text to

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsoder52 View Post
WOW! You do great work! We've been thinking about the special attack as well and came up with this:

If Berenike inflicts damage to an enemy he attacks with Tail Barb Special Attack, he may roll 20-sided dice to attempt another Tail Barb Special Attack. If you roll a 12 or higher Berenike may attack again, but not the same enemy more than twice per turn. Damage inflicted by Tail Barb Special Attack may not healed from receiving opponents enemy card the rest of the game.

Thoughts? Really trying to keep the cards value to the 200 points.
thanks again!
Here's an update. I'm not sure how you track or enforce the no healing clause. IMO, it overcomplicates the power.

If you don't have one already, I recommend starting a customs thread to post your designs and get some feedback and workshop them. If you need any more edits, let me know.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old September 20th, 2019, 01:36 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Is MCC still active? I have 4 customs for a game in October I'd like cards for, if possible. Thanks so much!

For Pathfinder Battles’ Whispering Way Cultist:

SIRENIA

General Valkrill

Unique Hero
Species Undead
Class Warrior
Personality Terrifying

Medium 5

Life 5
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 4
Defense 4

Points 130

SUCCUBUS
When a figure adjacent to Sirenia is destroyed, remove one wound marker from Sirenia’s card.

RUTHLESS REVERSAL
If Sirenia is targeted for a normal attack from an opponent’s figure, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 13 or higher, choose a small or medium figure adjacent to
Sirenia who is not the attacking figure. Switch Sirenia with the chosen figure. If you do, the attacking figure must attack the chosen figure, if possible, and cannot attack any other figure this turn. Figures moved by Ruthless Reversal never take any leaving engagement attacks.

For Pathfinder Battles’ Elf Ranger (Sword Version):

NIERIEL

General Ullar

Unique Hero
Species Elf
Class Ranger
Personality Relentless

Size Medium 4

Life 4
Move 6
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 3

Points 110

NEEDLE
Range 1, Attack 2
After attacking normally, Nieriel may attack with Needle. Defending figures roll 1 less defense die for each skull rolled with Needle.

FRENZY

After taking a turn with Nieriel, roll the 20-sided die. On a roll of 16 or higher you may take another turn with Nieriel.

For Pathfinder Battles’ Armored Elf Soldier:

RANIA REYJYRE

General Ullar

Unique Hero
Species Elf
Class Soldier
Personality Valiant

Size Medium 5

Life 5
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 4
Defense 4

Points 130

A SOLDIER’S ENDURANCE
After taking a turn with Rania, you may reveal the X Order Marker and move Rania up to 3 spaces and attack one additional time. Rania will take any leaving engagement attacks when moving with A Soldier’s Endurance.

REVERSAL
If Rania is targeted for a normal attack from an opponent’s figure, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 13 or higher, choose an opponent's small or medium figure adjacent to Rania who is not the attacking figure. Switch Rania with the chosen figure. If you do, the attacking figure must attack the chosen figure, if possible, and cannot attack any other figure this turn. Figures moved by Reversal never take any leaving engagement attacks.

For Pathfinder Battles’ Orc Rampager:

XOROKU

General Utgar

Unique Hero
Species Orc
Class Warrior
Personality Ferocious

Medium 5

Life 5
Move 5
Range 4
Attack 4
Defense 4

Points 130

PUNCH KNIFE
Range 1, Attack 3
Defending figures roll one less defense die for each skull rolled with Punch Knife Special Attack. After attacking with Punch Knife Special Attack, Xoroku may attack one additional time with Punch Knife Special Attack.

Old September 20th, 2019, 02:53 PM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Yep, still around. If no one else chimes in, I'll work on these over the weekend.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old September 20th, 2019, 04:20 PM

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by macT122 View Post
Yep, still around. If no one else chimes in, I'll work on these over the weekend.
Thanks so much!
Old September 20th, 2019, 06:12 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm still around but with a masters program on my plate building card time is kind of limited but let me know if I can help at all.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old September 21st, 2019, 02:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by macT122 View Post
Thanks so much!

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old September 30th, 2019, 07:18 PM

Well met!

Playtested yesterday and have come up with a few revisions basd on feedback in the Workshop forum. Hope you can help . . .

SIRENIA

General Utgar

Unique Hero
Species Human
Class Warwitch
Personality Psychic

Medium 5

Life 5
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 4
Defense 4

Points 130

SONIC SWORD SPECIAL ATTACK
Choose 3 spaces in a straight line from Sirenia. All figures on those spaces and on all spaces adjacent to those 3 spaces are affected by Sonic Sword Special Attack. Roll a 20-sided die for each affected figure. On a roll of 13 or higher, that figure receives a wound. Sirenia is not affected by her own
Sonic Sword Special Attack.

SIREN SONG
When an opponent's figure within 4 spaces of Sirenia attacks her with a normal or special attack, before attack dice are rolled, roll a 20-sided die. On a roll of 13 or higher, the attack is cancelled and Sirenia's attacker cannot attack again this turn.

NIERIEL

General Ullar

Unique Hero
Species Elf
Class Ranger
Personality Wild

Size Medium 4

Life 4
Move 6
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 3

Points 110

NEEDLE
Range 4, Attack 2
Defending figures roll 1 less defense die for each skull rolled with Needle. After attacking with Needle, Nieriel may attack normally.

FRENZY

After taking a turn with Nieriel, roll the 20-sided die. On a roll of 16 or higher you may take another turn with Nieriel.

RANIA REYJYRE

General Ullar

Unique Hero
Species Elf
Class Soldier
Personality Valiant

Size Medium 5

Life 5
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 4
Defense 4

Points 130

A SOLDIER’S ENDURANCE
After attacking with Rania, you may reveal the X Order Marker and move Rania up to 3 spaces and attack one additional time. Rania will take any leaving engagement attacks when moving with A Soldier’s Endurance.

TOUGH
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack, Rania always adds one automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

XOROKU

General Valkrill

Unique Hero
Species Orc
Class Warrior
Personality Ferocious

Medium 5

Life 5
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 4
Defense 4

Points 130

DISTRACTING SPEAR 16
After moving and before attacking, choose any figure adjacent to Xoroku. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 16 or higher, the chosen figure cannot roll defense dice if attacked by Xoroku this turn.

DOUBLE ATTACK
When Xoroku attacks he may attack one additional time.

Last edited by kolakoski; September 30th, 2019 at 09:22 PM.
Old September 30th, 2019, 10:04 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@kolakoski , if you made them in the x2 card creator it would be super quick to add the images on there for you in photoshop.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old September 30th, 2019, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@kolakoski , if you made them in the x2 card creator it would be super quick to add the images on there for you in photoshop.
You trying to eliminate my job?!?!?!?! Huh? HUH?

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old September 30th, 2019, 11:21 PM

Quote:

SIRENIA

General Utgar

Unique Hero
Species Human
Class Warwitch
Personality Psychic

Medium 5

Life 5
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 4
Defense 4

Points 130

Choose 3 spaces in a straight line from Sirenia. All figures on those spaces and on all spaces adjacent to those 3 spaces are affected by Sonic Sword Special Attack. Roll a 20-sided die for each affected figure. On a roll of 13 or higher, that figure receives a wound. Sirenia is not affected by her own
Since Sonic Sword doesn't use combat dice, it isn't really a special attack, right?
SONIC SWORD
Choose 3 spaces in a straight line from Sirenia. All figures on those spaces and on all spaces adjacent to those 3 spaces are affected by Sonic Sword Special Attack. Roll a 20-sided die for each affected figure. On a roll of 13 or higher, that figure receives a wound. Sirenia is not affected by her own Sonic Sword Special Attack.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old September 30th, 2019, 11:38 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Nah, I know photoshop very well, and its great for custom card templates. You just cant beat the convenience of the X2 Card creator for the Copy and paste from text. Photoshop is still the master for putting the images on the card afterwards though.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 1st, 2019, 10:27 AM

Well met!

Quote:
Quote:

SIRENIA

General Utgar

Unique Hero
Species Human
Class Warwitch
Personality Psychic

Medium 5

Life 5
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 4
Defense 4

Points 130

Since Sonic Sword doesn't use combat dice, it isn't really a special attack, right?
SONIC SWORD
Choose 3 spaces in a straight line from Sirenia. All figures on those spaces and on all spaces adjacent to those 3 spaces are affected by Sonic Sword Special Attack. Roll a 20-sided die for each affected figure. On a roll of 13 or higher, that figure receives a wound. Sirenia is not affected by her own Sonic Sword Special Attack.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Nah, I know photoshop very well, and its great for custom card templates. You just cant beat the convenience of the X2 Card creator for the Copy and paste from text. Photoshop is still the master for putting the images on the card afterwards though.
Thanks guys!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards