Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old September 28th, 2019, 05:50 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Re: Suggestions for the C3V Design Team

Even just having another hero to go with him might soften to blow of such a strange unit sudden;y being the flagbearer.
Old September 28th, 2019, 05:52 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Even just having another hero to go with him might soften to blow of such a strange unit sudden;y being the flagbearer.
I can run with that: I mean, we only had the Gorillinators when Laglor came out as Vydar's flagbearer.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 28th, 2019, 07:18 PM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Pretty cool flagbearer. I do think that most of the community has been hoping for a Dwarf flagbearer though based on some Facebook discussions and various discussions around here. Perhaps if you make his powers unspecific to his species or certain figures and make him more like Gothlok in his powers that would be better. That way if others wish to use a Dwarf flagbearer they can just swap out this figure with one of their choosing and the card will still make sense.
Old September 28th, 2019, 07:25 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSamyon View Post
Pretty cool flagbearer. I do think that most of the community has been hoping for a Dwarf flagbearer though based on some Facebook discussions and various discussions around here. Perhaps if you make his powers unspecific to his species or certain figures and make him more like Gothlok in his powers that would be better. That way if others wish to use a Dwarf flagbearer they can just swap out this figure with one of their choosing and the card will still make sense.
TBH, I've always preferred the flagbearers with powers that benefit their General as a whole rather than being specifically tailored to just part of that General's army. That's one of my issues with Hatamoto (that as well as him being... y'know... crap).

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 28th, 2019, 07:29 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I never thought a Dwarf Flagbearer was the way to go for Valkrill. I'd love to see a Native Totem Bearer instead.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 28th, 2019, 07:32 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I never thought a Dwarf Flagbearer was the way to go for Valkrill. I'd love to see a Native Totem Bearer instead.
No... it wouldn't be the way to go for Valkril. Good job we're discussing Aquilla.
A Native American would be another cool idea, in theory. Good luck finding a figure. Seriously, you'd have better luck with a Dwarf.
I honestly really like this guy now I've seen him. He might not look like anything specific, but his entire appearance breathes Aquilla to me.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 28th, 2019, 07:36 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
Well met!

Although this one has no actual flag . . .

This is a cool looking figure!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old September 28th, 2019, 07:44 PM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSamyon View Post
TBH, I've always preferred the flagbearers with powers that benefit their General as a whole rather than being specifically tailored to just part of that General's army. That's one of my issues with Hatamoto (that as well as him being... y'know... crap).
I completely agree! That's why I think the C3V nailed it with Gothlok. Speaking of Hatamoto, even though he's one of the worst I still try to use him which is incredibly difficult. Even in the build he was designed for it is hard to find a place for him and his powers only affect some of the least used characters for that general. Ullars flagbearer suffers the same fate.
Old September 28th, 2019, 07:55 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
It’s incredibly unlikely we’d find anything else for it, to be honest. Waiting around for a dwarf with a flag....
Okay, I need to jump in here. Gifted Vision's Dungeon Crawler line (the Giant Red Ant, anyone?) offers a set of four "Combat Clips" for $7. Two of those are a banner & flag. I will be ordering a set to see how the size compares to existing flags. (Small picture, but check the link, those bases are 1" diameter--estimating they're 2.5" tall)

EDIT: Better picture here, scroll down to Special Items: Add-Ons--but I can't make it work as a pic link.

This means that ANY dwarf figure can become an Aquilla flagbearer, just drill a hole in the base & glue the banner in.
Custom decals can be made easily with Valkrill's logo. My wife has a vinyl Cricut machine that can print stickers of anything, but the molded detail of the flags looks like a decal would be a better fit.

I like this Paizo dwarf--I've read some interesting things about how battlefield drums were used to conduct battlefield movements (like football plays)...99+ in Paizo's store.

Pathfinder Battles—Rusty Dragon Inn: Dwarf Bard

Last edited by UtahScott; September 28th, 2019 at 08:11 PM.
Old September 28th, 2019, 08:01 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Wow. Definitely keep us posted on that!
Old September 28th, 2019, 08:09 PM

I second that! If it works out that would be another awesome solution.
Old September 28th, 2019, 08:32 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hmm, come to think of it, couldn't you just find a plastic flag miniature in the correct size and style and a figure of whatever sort you wanted that was single-based, and put them together on a double base? Why does the figure have to actually be holding the flag?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs