Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old August 31st, 2019, 11:10 AM

shmet Woo who?
Re: Utah Monthlies 2019

I'm also coming!

Icke skall jag frukta. Ty, fruktan är sinnedödaren. Fruktan är den lilla döden som bringar fullständig förintelse.
Old September 2nd, 2019, 04:11 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Woohoo! We had a great turnout and hero smackdown on Saturday! 16 players even! 2 Hulks! 5 Iron Golems in the same army! It was a great time, and thanks to everyone who came and made for a great experience! Standings have been posted here.

Check below for our next format: Random Teams! It's one of my favorites and is always a great time! We also have an important announcement that I'm going to be posting a lot to make sure that everyone is aware, even if they don't check the site super often:
After a request Game Haven and with the holidays coming up, the last three Monthlies (October, November, and December) will NOT be on the last Saturday of the month. Instead the dates will be October 19, November 23, and December 14.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old September 2nd, 2019, 04:16 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

IMPORTANT!! After a request Game Haven and with the holidays coming up, the last three Monthlies (October, November, and December) will NOT be on the last Saturday of the month. Instead the dates will be October 19, November 23, and December 14.

UTAH MONTHLY SEPTEMBER 2019

When: September 28th, 11 AM (Please arrive 10 minutes early to register)

Cost: $5 (100% of entree fees go to prize support!!)

Format: Random Teams!!
A crowd favorite! You will team up with an ally to defeat your two opponents. But here’s the twist - each game your ally will change randomly! Friends can become enemies, and vice-versa (so be extra sportsmanlike with your opponents, as they may very well be your partner in a later game)! Remember the rules regarding “friendly” vs. “you control” - Raelin won’t do anything for your partner, but Rhogar could (and be aware that glyphs are worded so that they only work for your army)!
  • 300 Point Armies
  • 12 Figure Limit
  • C3V & SoV allowed, Official Marvel allowed. RotV Raelin, Major Q9, Deathreavers, and Captain America BANNED
  • Power Glyphs: Unique Attack +1, Move +2, Initiative +8, D20 +1, Wound, Healer
  • Treasure Glyphs: Elixir of Speed, Belt of Giant Strength, Giant Hunter Stone, Ring of Protection, Scarab of Invulnerability, Brooch of Shielding
  • Four 50-minute Rounds

If there happens to be an off number of players (such as 1v2 or 1v1), loaner armies and Order Markers for the player(s) will be provided. The armies will be good, but not auto-winning, instead filling roles that will complement player armies.

Raffle: If you win a game after your teammate has been eliminated, you’ll be entered into a raffle for an extra prize!

List of Friendly vs You Control Synergies (found by @UtahScott )
Other notable figures: Kelda, Sonlen, Rhogar, Torin, Horned Skull Brutes, Morgoloth, Skull Demons

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Standings:
Spoiler Alert!

PLEASE BE SURE TO RSVP so we can be sure to accommodate maps, prizes, etc. for all attendees.

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; October 2nd, 2019 at 06:10 PM.
Old September 2nd, 2019, 04:16 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Woohoo! We had a great turnout and hero smackdown on Saturday! 16 players even! 2 Hulks! 5 Iron Golems in the same army! It was a great time, and thanks to everyone who came and made for a great experience! Standings have been posted here.

Check below for our next format: Random Teams! It's one of my favorites and is always a great time! We also have an important announcement that I'm going to be posting a lot to make sure that everyone is aware, even if they don't check the site super often:
After a request Game Haven and with the holidays coming up, the last three Monthlies (October, November, and December) will NOT be on the last Saturday of the month. Instead the dates will be October 19, November 23, and December 14.
Good to know. I have adjusted my time off requests.
Old September 2nd, 2019, 05:03 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:

Good to know. I have adjusted my time off requests.
Yeah, glad you did this. And way to ban Captain America.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old September 6th, 2019, 06:35 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Go ahead and put me down as a strong maybe this month. I should be able to come and I've got enough guys out here into 'scape I bet I could get about +3 or more to come. So put me down for that too.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old September 6th, 2019, 07:05 PM

SilentSecondary is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I'll be there! Bringing a friend too!
Old September 7th, 2019, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Go ahead and put me down as a strong maybe this month. I should be able to come and I've got enough guys out here into 'scape I bet I could get about +3 or more to come. So put me down for that too.
Woot woot! It's been too long!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentSecondary View Post
Awesomesauce! Looking forward to having you!

10 Points Under Videos

Old September 7th, 2019, 02:43 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

For army planning: This post lists most army cards that benefit friendly figures.

Kelda, Sonlen and Rhogar heal friendly Heroes.

Others: Torin & Horned Skull Brutes, Morgoloth & Skull Demons.

Am I missing any?

Last edited by UtahScott; September 8th, 2019 at 02:07 PM.
Old September 8th, 2019, 02:33 AM

SilentSecondary is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Woot woot! It's been too long!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentSecondary View Post
Awesomesauce! Looking forward to having you!
Actually maybe even two! I’ll keep you updated but I’ve got two guys willing to come along!
Old September 10th, 2019, 12:35 AM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

I am excited for this tourney! I should be in attendance.
Old September 10th, 2019, 01:49 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Right now I’m looking like a +5

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events