Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 17th, 2015, 05:51 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Book of Incredible Hulk

I wonder if I could get approval for Teen-Hulk?
Spoiler Alert!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 17th, 2015, 10:01 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I know it's often forgotten about when my son goes to the H's in our binder and can't find Hulk. I have to remind him it's in the I's

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 18th, 2015, 11:33 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Actually, for a time Rick Jones was a teen Hulk. Somehow the Hulk powers got transferred to him from Bruce.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old November 25th, 2017, 10:10 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

STB uses the phrase 'enemy figure'.
Is that standard? I though we always used 'opponent's figure'?
Old November 25th, 2017, 10:36 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
STB uses the phrase 'enemy figure'.
Is that standard? I though we always used 'opponent's figure'?
No, we've used 'enemy' before and since.
Old November 25th, 2017, 10:52 AM

OK. Cool.
Old August 20th, 2019, 11:50 PM
See the Book of Sporx for updates.

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Proofreading:

Rage Enhanced DNA: PDF says "add one DIE to Incredible Hulk's..." SP/PDF say "add one to Incredible Hulk's..."

Super Leap: PDF says "Roll 3 fewer attack dice on any turn that Hulk moves with Super Leap." SP/Poker says "Hulk rolls 3 fewer attack dice on any turn that he chooses to Super Leap." Which of these is correct?
Old September 1st, 2019, 12:42 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporx View Post
Proofreading:

Rage Enhanced DNA: PDF says "add one DIE to Incredible Hulk's..." SP/PDF say "add one to Incredible Hulk's..."
I believe the SP is correct here. I think we try to use the "add one to..." rather than "add one Die/Dice to..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporx View Post
Super Leap: PDF says "Roll 3 fewer attack dice on any turn that Hulk moves with Super Leap." SP/Poker says "Hulk rolls 3 fewer attack dice on any turn that he chooses to Super Leap." Which of these is correct?
I actually think it would be something closer to how we've worked with other.

After using Super Leap, Hulk rolls 3 fewer attack dice.

Anyone?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 1st, 2019, 12:44 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

That reads better to me. Let me know if the cards need updates here.
Old September 1st, 2019, 12:58 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
That reads better to me. Let me know if the cards need updates here.
I'll tag you. Thanks for letting me know.

Old September 1st, 2019, 01:52 PM
See the Book of Sporx for updates.

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If the phrasing is changed to “After using Super Leap...,” would you want to make that phrasing consistent in other cards? I am happy to find them.

Edit: Doomsday, She-Hulk, Wendi go, Abomination (C3G), Red Hulk, Joe Fixit, A-Bomb.

Last edited by Sporx; September 1st, 2019 at 02:08 PM.
Old September 1st, 2019, 02:48 PM
A Man of Taste

Oh geez...even in those we aren't consistent.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library