Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 19th, 2019, 06:19 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Poker-Sized Card Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporx View Post
SSE57: Sam: Poker: Hallowed Tradition falls off the page. It looks like you need to re-size text. ?
That's embarrassing...uploading now.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 19th, 2019, 08:21 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Wave 5: Doctor Light: Poker: Should be DC, not Marvel.

Wave 5: Professor Zoom: Poker: Should be DC, not Marvel.

Wave 5: Lex Luthor: Poker: Should be DC, not Marvel.

Wave 5: Glyph of Temporal Displacement: Poker: Missing card.

Wave 5: Ultron: SP and Poker: There is a capital "S" in E.Ray SA in the word "woundS." SP and Poker use different languge than PDF re: Destructible Objects in the Program Trans 20 power. Which is correct? Asked in Book of...

Wave 5: Loki: SP and Poker say Deceptive Teleportation needs "clear sight;" PDF does not. Which is correct? God of Evil is worded slightly differently between PDF and SP "receives" vs. "would receive." Not really a big deal, but if changing anything, this could be cleaned up, too.

Booster 3 will be done tomorrow.
these five figure cards are being uploaded now. The Glyph was released in an earlier release and is located there.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 19th, 2019, 08:21 PM
A Man of Taste

SSE 59 is uploaded as well.

Old August 19th, 2019, 08:24 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Wave 3: Alfred: SP/Poker: Missing the word “dice” in Shotgun Blast SA… “Roll attack DICE once…”

Wave 3: Harley Quinn: All: Capitalize “insane” in Insane Devotion power. “… of any other Insane figure you control…”

Wave 3: All others ok.
Uploading now.

I think I am caught up with your comments. Let me know if you see anything I missed.

Old August 19th, 2019, 09:11 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

You guys are dynamic!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 19th, 2019, 11:40 PM
See the Book of Sporx for updates.

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wave 5: Red Skull: Poker: Points should be 250.

Wave 5: Glyph of Cosmic Cube. Poker needs to be updated with new wording.

Wave 5: All others ok.
Old August 19th, 2019, 11:52 PM

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wave 1: civilians:SP/Poker are wrong. Strength in Numbers should say “add one die to your roll,” like in the PDF. The SP current wording, “add 1 to your die roll,” suggests adding a number, like to a d20 roll, not adding a whole die to the roll. Asked in Book of...

This was a subtle one!!

Last edited by Sporx; August 20th, 2019 at 01:24 AM.
Old August 19th, 2019, 11:58 PM

Wave 2: Doomsday: Poker, SP and PDF: Super Leap should say "Doomsday rolls 3 FEWER attack dice..." Mentioned in Book of...
Old August 20th, 2019, 12:18 AM

SSE57: Ok.

SSE59: Zatanna: Poker: Uses different art for comic image. Is that intentional?

SSE59: All others ok.
Old August 20th, 2019, 12:31 AM

I can't find the Glyph of Temporal Displacement. Maybe I am just not seeing it? Which folder is it in?

Updates that I don't see got made.....

Actually, please see the SP, because they are listed there in the "Spoiler" tagged sections.

For example...

SSE36 - Fandral Poker: Warriors Three power has "Bludgeoning Strike" at the end of the title. Also, that power has a space after "Fandral" and before the comma.

SSE36 - Hogun Poker: Same Warriors Three power "Bludgeoning Strike" problem as Fandral.

SSE37 - Blood Demons Poker - Change "Unique Hero" to "Common Squad."

SSE40 - Spider-Man (Miles) Poker - Venom Blast Stun needs "13" in title; add "After attacking AN ADJACENT UNIQUE HERO with Spider-Man's..."

SSE43 - Hulkbuster Soldiers Poker: Life should be 1, not 4.

SSE47 - Amanda Waller Poker - Missing words/letter in Suicide Squad. "After taking a turn with a figure that has ONE OF your Micro-Bomb MarkerS on its card..." Director of A.R.G.U.S. - "... with up to two [H]eroes you control with [ ] Micro-Bomb MarkerS"

SSE53 - Man-Bat Poker: Needs Flying Symbol.

SSE55 - Citizen V Poker: Life needs to change from 4 to 5; Move from 5 to 6; Range from 3 to 1; Attack from 3 to 5. Mini Image needs the green dot on his face. First power mistitled, should be "Justice, Like Lightning..." not "Tech-Pac."

PEC1 - Yellow Lantern (Arkillo) - in the Evicerate power, there is a missing letter "... 1-7, thaT figure..."

PEC1 - Sinestro Corp Soldier: Inconsistency between PDF and SP/Poker. The PDF uses lower case letters for "move," etc. and does not use the Oxford Comma; compare to the SP. It looks like the C3G standard is capitals and the comma, See johnny139's comment on July 17, 2010 (page 28 of the Book).

PEC1 - Sinestro Corp Soldier: SP and Poker errors in "Yellow Power Shield;" the second "instead" should be removed. They currently read ..."instead of roliing defense dice normally, you may instead remove..." Also, it should read "... and ignore THAT attack." See Griffin and Hidicul's discussion (page 25 of the Book). It looks like the C3G standard is lower case color letters for "Battery Markers." See Green Lantern (Hal).

PEC1 - Green Goblin: Inconsistency between PDF and SP/Poker in final sentence of Goblin Glider power. SP/Poker echo the "new" Bat-Grapple phrasing; PDF uses different language. I am just going to assume the "new" phrasing is correct. Update PDF?

PEC2 - Creeper: Poker, change final sentence of Stealth Leap 25 to "When using Stealth Leap, Creeper will not take any leaving engagement attacks."
Old August 20th, 2019, 07:00 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Wave 5: Red Skull: Poker: Points should be 250.

Wave 5: Glyph of Cosmic Cube. Poker needs to be updated with new wording.

Wave 5: All others ok.
Uploading

Old August 20th, 2019, 07:33 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
I can't find the Glyph of Temporal Displacement. Maybe I am just not seeing it? Which folder is it in?

Updates that I don't see got made.....

Actually, please see the SP, because they are listed there in the "Spoiler" tagged sections.

For example...

SSE36 - Fandral Poker: Warriors Three power has "Bludgeoning Strike" at the end of the title. Also, that power has a space after "Fandral" and before the comma.

SSE36 - Hogun Poker: Same Warriors Three power "Bludgeoning Strike" problem as Fandral.

SSE37 - Blood Demons Poker - Change "Unique Hero" to "Common Squad."

SSE40 - Spider-Man (Miles) Poker - Venom Blast Stun needs "13" in title; add "After attacking AN ADJACENT UNIQUE HERO with Spider-Man's..."

SSE43 - Hulkbuster Soldiers Poker: Life should be 1, not 4.

SSE47 - Amanda Waller Poker - Missing words/letter in Suicide Squad. "After taking a turn with a figure that has ONE OF your Micro-Bomb MarkerS on its card..." Director of A.R.G.U.S. - "... with up to two [H]eroes you control with [ ] Micro-Bomb MarkerS"

SSE53 - Man-Bat Poker: Needs Flying Symbol.

SSE55 - Citizen V Poker: Life needs to change from 4 to 5; Move from 5 to 6; Range from 3 to 1; Attack from 3 to 5. Mini Image needs the green dot on his face. First power mistitled, should be "Justice, Like Lightning..." not "Tech-Pac."

PEC1 - Yellow Lantern (Arkillo) - in the Evicerate power, there is a missing letter "... 1-7, thaT figure..."

PEC1 - Sinestro Corp Soldier: Inconsistency between PDF and SP/Poker. The PDF uses lower case letters for "move," etc. and does not use the Oxford Comma; compare to the SP. It looks like the C3G standard is capitals and the comma, See johnny139's comment on July 17, 2010 (page 28 of the Book).

PEC1 - Sinestro Corp Soldier: SP and Poker errors in "Yellow Power Shield;" the second "instead" should be removed. They currently read ..."instead of roliing defense dice normally, you may instead remove..." Also, it should read "... and ignore THAT attack." See Griffin and Hidicul's discussion (page 25 of the Book). It looks like the C3G standard is lower case color letters for "Battery Markers." See Green Lantern (Hal).

PEC1 - Green Goblin: Inconsistency between PDF and SP/Poker in final sentence of Goblin Glider power. SP/Poker echo the "new" Bat-Grapple phrasing; PDF uses different language. I am just going to assume the "new" phrasing is correct. Update PDF?

PEC2 - Creeper: Poker, change final sentence of Stealth Leap 25 to "When using Stealth Leap, Creeper will not take any leaving engagement attacks."
Sporx new plan. I gave you control of the SP since Bat's Tornado, and I can already edit it anyway.

Feel free to reorganize that as you see fit. I'll strike out items as I fix them and then you can delete them when you backcheck my corrections.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy