Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old May 23rd, 2019, 01:55 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
I guess I'll take Quasatch Playground then.
I'll also do Green River, and Borogoves.
Do you mean you’ll take Song of the Walrus? I was saying I’d make Quasatch.
You get a Quasatch, and you get a Quasatch--
EVERYBODY gets a Quasatch!

The only unclaimed map is Embattled Fen, then.
And I'm bringing all the Treasure/Power glyphs, @Leaf_It
@Sir Heroscape is bringing all the Brandar flags?
Old May 23rd, 2019, 02:42 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Quote:
Quote:
You get a Quasatch, and you get a Quasatch--
EVERYBODY gets a Quasatch!

The only unclaimed map is Embattled Fen, then.
And I'm bringing all the Treasure/Power glyphs, @Leaf_It
@Sir Heroscape is bringing all the Brandar flags?
I was going to, but I thought Bigga wanted to cut out “flag” Glyphs so people could doodle on them or whatever and that sounded fun

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 23rd, 2019, 04:53 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

I even have colored pencils I can bring

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old May 23rd, 2019, 04:58 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
I even have colored pencils I can bring
Yes please! I will be drawing mine for sure!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 23rd, 2019, 06:09 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Sorry, I misread your post. Yeah I can bring Song of the Walrus.
Old May 23rd, 2019, 08:59 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Would anyone have Varkaanan Greyspears, Varkaanan Quickblades, and Manauvi that one of our Logan homies can use?

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old May 24th, 2019, 02:02 AM

Jazack is surprisingly tart

Would anyone have three squads of Roman legionnaires and Isamu that I can borrow?
Old May 24th, 2019, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Would anyone have Varkaanan Greyspears, Varkaanan Quickblades, and Manauvi that one of our Logan homies can use?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazack View Post
Would anyone have three squads of Roman legionnaires and Isamu that I can borrow?
Unfortunately I’m already down in Utah, otherwise I would.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 24th, 2019, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
And you didn't bring your collection with you? I feel like you should be driving a big bus full of 'Scape wherever you go.

@Jazack , I've got some Romans for you. Can't confirm the Isamu, since one of the other Logan fellows has first dibs on him. If you really need one, I do have the other 10-pointers.

Anyone else have Varkaanans? @Leaf_It , would yours be accessible enough after your move?

10 Points Under Videos

Old May 24th, 2019, 01:16 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Glyph question! @BiggaBullfrog , @Sir Heroscape , @Leaf_It

I tallied up all the spots...only two of the 20 maps (ignoring Embattled Fen, no builder) specifically have treasure glyphs listed. Do you want me to split the pile, random half maps have all treasure glyphs, the other half all power glyphs?
Old May 24th, 2019, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
And you didn't bring your collection with you? I feel like you should be driving a big bus full of 'Scape wherever you go.

@Jazack , I've got some Romans for you. Can't confirm the Isamu, since one of the other Logan fellows has first dibs on him. If you really need one, I do have the other 10-pointers.

Anyone else have Varkaanans? @Leaf_It , would yours be accessible enough after your move?
I've got Varks, if I remember. @Jazack , and Isamu.
Old May 24th, 2019, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Glyph question! @BiggaBullfrog , @Sir Heroscape , @Leaf_It

I tallied up all the spots...only two of the 20 maps (ignoring Embattled Fen, no builder) specifically have treasure glyphs listed. Do you want me to split the pile, random half maps have all treasure glyphs, the other half all power glyphs?
Not sure I follow....but if you’re suggesting that some maps have Treasure Glyphs placed on the map instead of power Glyphs then I would be against that. Map builders are usually building maps with the effect power Glyphs will have on games and making them Treasure Glyphs will change how some maps are played. I say put Treasure Glyphs only on maps that have them specifically designed for them and the rest have the power Glyphs they were designed with.

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events