Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 30th, 2019, 12:41 AM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Utah Monthlies 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post

Well, I usually don't like having the exact same terrain maps at an event, but since we're in crunch mode if I switch Moisture Farms to Riposte would you mind bringing it? (Though if anyone wants to bring Moisture Farms too I won't turn it down -- better to have more than enough maps than not enough).
I’m on it!
Old March 30th, 2019, 12:53 AM

shmet Woo who?

Quote:
Yup, I'm aware. Great to see you're coming, @shmet !!

We have builders for all of the maps so far, but we'll need people for these two. Please let me know if you're willing/able.

Boiling Point (1 SotM, 1 VW)

Moisture Farms (2 BftU)

I don't have the right terrain sets for these :/

Icke skall jag frukta. Ty, fruktan är sinnedödaren. Fruktan är den lilla döden som bringar fullständig förintelse.
Old March 30th, 2019, 12:55 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

What maps are left to build? I have whatever terrain needed to build.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 30th, 2019, 01:06 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
What maps are left to build? I have whatever terrain needed to build.
Just Moisture Farms (2 BftU)

If you can cover it that would be great!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old March 30th, 2019, 01:08 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Hold up. You're asking TREX to build something from HoSS? Does he even like that project?
Old March 30th, 2019, 01:22 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Hold up. You're asking TREX to build something from HoSS? Does he even like that project?
He knows how to get my attention. Ill get it done bigga.

Edit: are you going to use random glyphs in place of the MV glyphs?

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 30th, 2019, 04:12 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
He knows how to get my attention. Ill get it done bigga.

Edit: are you going to use random glyphs in place of the MV glyphs?
Yes.
Old April 1st, 2019, 08:41 AM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks everyone who attended and helped out on Saturday! It was a great time! And thanks for bearing with us while we figured out the bracket situation -- 22 attendees was great, but also had us just 2 short of a better number to work with. Rest assured that if/when we do it again in the future it will be because we've found a better way to work with any number of players.

Standings have been posted here. And check out the next post below for the details on our next Monthly! This one is going to be headed by @Sir Heroscape , and it's a format I've been wanting to try out ever since I learned about it from him!!

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old April 1st, 2019, 08:42 AM

UTAH MONTHLY APRIL 2019

When: April 27th, 11 AM (Please arrive 10 minutes early to register)

Cost: $5 (100% of entree fees go to prize support!!)

Format: SCRAPS
  • 350 Point Armies
  • 14 Figure Limit
  • MUST have at least 1 hero worth 100pts or more
  • C3V & SoV allowed, Official Marvel NOT allowed
  • Power Glyphs: Unique Attack +1, Move +2, Initiative +8, D20 +1, Wound, Healer
  • Treasure Glyphs: ALL Treasure glyphs
  • 10 Rounds 20min each.
(First 5min will be for setup. This format goes extremely quickly and games are usually over within the first 2 rounds)

HOW SCRAPS FORMAT WORKS
There are NO designated startzones on the selected maps. Before the game, players roll off with the D20. The player rolling the highest gets a choice: He can deploy first OR be granted a +8 to the first initiative roll of the game.

Whoever deploys first, will place a single card's worth of figures on any empty spaces on the map not adjacent to another figure (and not on any glyphs). Players will alternate this placement. If all non-adjacent places are taken, players can begin placing figures adjacent to previously placed figures. If you place a figure next to an opponent's figure, they get a single engagement strike as if they were breaking engagement. If they place next to a friendly figure, no strike is made.

If you'd like to see this format in action feel free to watch this video:

Raffle: If you have at least one unit from the Gotta Catch 'Em All list in your army, you'll be entered into a raffle for an extra prize!
Gotta Catch 'Em All List
Spoiler Alert!

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Standings:
Spoiler Alert!

PLEASE BE SURE TO RSVP so we can be sure to accommodate maps, prizes, etc. for all attendees.

10 Points Under Videos

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; May 6th, 2019 at 11:29 PM.
Old April 11th, 2019, 10:25 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

I most likely won't be able to make this month

Also, have y'all made sure Game Haven can hold the group this month? I imagine they will, but there is a large Magic the Gathering event that weekend.
Old April 12th, 2019, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post

Also, have y'all made sure Game Haven can hold the group this month? I imagine they will, but there is a large Magic the Gathering event that weekend.
Awww, sad day.

Thanks for the heads up -- I think pre-release weekends have been difficult for us in the past. @Leaf_It , have you happened to talk to Game Haven recently and/or heard anything?

10 Points Under Videos

Old April 12th, 2019, 05:49 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post

Awww, sad day.

Thanks for the heads up -- I think pre-release weekends have been difficult for us in the past. @Leaf_It , have you happened to talk to Game Haven recently and/or heard anything?
I checked with them. They said we are good to go.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events