Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old January 7th, 2019, 04:02 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: New Year's Custom Competition - Enter by Jan. 13!

I don't plan on submitting anything and didn't do any research on the creature to know what it can even do, but if it helps someone generate an idea my first though after looking at how bright and colorful it is that it should dazzle/stun/blind/mesmerize an opponents after suddenly appearing as if out of nowhere. Looking forward to seeing what others came up with.
Old January 8th, 2019, 09:32 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Working on this custom has been quite an educational experience. Primarily, it makes me wonder how on earth people who play dungeons and dragons keep it all straight.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old January 9th, 2019, 12:21 AM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just 5 days left to get those entries in! And with only 6 entries to go up against, you've got a pretty good shot for those fabulous prizes*!

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old January 11th, 2019, 02:59 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

And it's the final weekend of the contest! We have some beautiful units so far (which when you're working with a shimmering rainbow-serpent isn't really saying much, so don't feel intimidated). Anyway, I should probably get around to making cards now...

Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old January 13th, 2019, 09:43 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I wanted to put in a submission here for this because it was such a cool figure & should be included in HS. However I just don't have the time to refine it.

My thoughts on the powers were:
Quote:
CONSTRICTOR
All small, medium or large opponent's figures that enter or occupy a space adjacent to XXXX may not move. Figures affected by Constrictor cannot be moved by any special power on an Army Card or glyph. At the end of the round roll the 20-sided die for each figure affected by Constrictor. If you roll 1-10 nothing happens. If you roll 12 or higher that figure receives one unblockable wound.
XXXX - I hadn't thought of a name for him yet. :/

Then I was going for a power that prevented the opponent from taking control of this card. But I couldn't remember who had that power to copy.

Then of course Flying.

Species: COUATL
Rarety: UNIQUE HERO
Class: CELESTIAL
Personality: BENEVOLENT
Size/Height: HUGE 8

Move: 6
Range: 1
Attack:5
Defense: 5

Anyway if anybody wants to use anything I have here go for it.
Old January 13th, 2019, 04:02 PM
On vacation...

Hey everybody, there is some extenuating circumstances delaying one entry, and so there is going to be a short extension added to the entry deadline. That means if anybody wants to use A3n's ideas, you've got plenty of time to polish them up.

I will post again when the new deadline has been established. It should be just a couple of days.

EDIT: The deadline is tomorrow (January 14). Poll should be going up Tuesday morning. Good luck everybody!

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old January 14th, 2019, 12:58 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
I wanted to put in a submission here for this because it was such a cool figure & should be included in HS. However I just don't have the time to refine it.

My thoughts on the powers were:
Quote:
CONSTRICTOR
All small, medium or large opponent's figures that enter or occupy a space adjacent to XXXX may not move. Figures affected by Constrictor cannot be moved by any special power on an Army Card or glyph. At the end of the round roll the 20-sided die for each figure affected by Constrictor. If you roll 1-10 nothing happens. If you roll 12 or higher that figure receives one unblockable wound.
XXXX - I hadn't thought of a name for him yet. :/

Then I was going for a power that prevented the opponent from taking control of this card. But I couldn't remember who had that power to copy.

Then of course Flying.

Species: COUATL
Rarety: UNIQUE HERO
Class: CELESTIAL
Personality: BENEVOLENT
Size/Height: HUGE 8

Move: 6
Range: 1
Attack:5
Defense: 5

Anyway if anybody wants to use anything I have here go for it.
Cool ideas. If I hadn't already come up with something, I'd definitely use this as a springboard.
Old January 14th, 2019, 05:23 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

I think he searched coautl on youtube to get some ideas.
Old January 14th, 2019, 05:24 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
I used Google, myself.
Old January 14th, 2019, 05:37 PM
On vacation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
I used Google, myself.
It's good to see you guys are doing your homework.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards