Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old November 7th, 2018, 09:07 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

My current top ten TV shows I've seen (frequently subject to change):

1. Game of Thrones
2. Jessica Jones
3. Breaking Bad
4. Battlestar Galactica
5. Doctor Who
6. The Sopranos
7. Firefly
8. Love
9. Futurama
10. Mad Men

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 7th, 2018, 09:54 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post

1. Game of Thrones
2. Jessica Jones
3. Breaking Bad
4. Battlestar Galactica
5. Doctor Who
6. The Sopranos
7. Firefly
8. Love
9. Futurama
10. Mad Men
I couldn't begin to rank mine but that's a pretty solid list. That top 4 would be on my short list for sure. Of the rest I've only seen most of Firefly. My wife and I debated watching Sopranos over the summer.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 7th, 2018, 10:12 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I don't want to spend too much thought into ranking them, but the 10 that come to mind right away are:

Simpsons
Married with Children
Seinfeld
Batman: The Animated Series
Breaking Bad
Futurama
Friends
Roseanne
The Office
The Walking Dead
Old November 7th, 2018, 10:17 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:

4. Battlestar Galactica
Yeah, love that 1970s style!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old November 8th, 2018, 06:27 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:

1. Game of Thrones
2. Jessica Jones
3. Breaking Bad
4. Battlestar Galactica
5. Doctor Who
6. The Sopranos
7. Firefly
8. Love
9. Futurama
10. Mad Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
I don't want to spend too much thought into ranking them, but the 10 that come to mind right away are:

Simpsons
Married with Children
Seinfeld
Batman: The Animated Series
Breaking Bad
Futurama
Friends
Roseanne
The Office
The Walking Dead
For me, right now, it'd probably be:

1. Babylon 5
2. Gargoyles
3. Frasier
4. Sherlock
5. A Bit of Fry and Laurie
6. Yes Minister/Yes Prime Minister
7. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003)
8. Waking the Dead (very definitely not The Walking Dead, for anyone who's skim-reading. )
9. Spider-Man: The Animated Series
10. Cadfael

That's right now, probably with tonnes of room to flex and there are a good number of honourable mentions. (The top three are pretty stable, though.) Breaking Bad would probably be on here somewhere - I've seen a good amount of it and it was really good - but I never managed to finish it and it was a long time ago, so it doesn't feel fair ranking it.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 8th, 2018, 07:32 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah I try to mostly only rank things where I’ve seen the full run. For current shows if I feel I’ve seen enough (like three of them on my list), I’ll rank them.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 8th, 2018, 09:45 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Not in any order, but this is roughly my top 10 TV shows. (I've only seen season 1 of Game of Thrones, so didn't include it in my ranking ).

M*A*S*H
The Walking Dead
Daredevil 1-3
Jessica Jones
Grimm
Lost
IZOMBIE
Altered Carbon
Friends
Mad Men

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old November 8th, 2018, 09:58 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Rough order of my top 10 shows.

Entourage
Game of Thrones
Smallville
Friends
Mad Men (last couple of seasons really stunk or this might fall higher)
The Flash
Arrow
How I Met Your Mother
Gravity Falls
Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Old November 8th, 2018, 10:16 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I have zero overlap with anyone.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 8th, 2018, 10:29 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sherlock is a good one. That's probably somewhere on my list as well.

Altered Carbon was solid.

Only 3 seasons in on Smallville. My son and wife love it, I'm a little over all the teen drama. Just waiting for him to graduate HS I guess because I've heard it's so great. First season was great and then it went down for me. I'm hoping it comes back up.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 8th, 2018, 10:54 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Sherlock is a good one. That's probably somewhere on my list as well.

Altered Carbon was solid.

Only 3 seasons in on Smallville. My son and wife love it, I'm a little over all the teen drama. Just waiting for him to graduate HS I guess because I've heard it's so great. First season was great and then it went down for me. I'm hoping it comes back up.
I always forget that Sherlock is a TV show. Has more of a movie franchise feel.

Smallville was kinda drug out but the last 3ish Seasons are all fantastic. I also watched it years ago so I'm not sure how well it has aged.
Old November 8th, 2018, 11:01 AM

Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
I have zero overlap with anyone.
Is the Spider-man: TAS you listed the 90s one? I'm usually too indecisive to make top 10 lists of anything but that would be a definite contender for mine.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape