Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old August 18th, 2016, 11:39 AM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Kickstarter: What game(s) are you currently Kickstarting

I know that it only has 36 hours left, but I just kickstarted Fate of the Elder Gods.

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old August 18th, 2016, 12:43 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwidje View Post
I know that it only has 36 hours left, but I just kickstarted Fate of the Elder Gods. Fate of the Elder Gods

I've been drooling over it, but we have too many bills right now
Old August 19th, 2016, 01:41 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
I know that it only has 36 hours left, but I just kickstarted Fate of the Elder Gods. Fate of the Elder Gods

My gaming group is big on Call of Cthulhu & Arkham Horror, so it was a must-buy for us, especially since it's by the makers of Sentinels of the Multiverse, another favorite of ours.

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old August 19th, 2016, 01:54 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@cwidje , I checked it out yesterday, it looked pretty sweet. I can't justify any new games now though. With the other kickstarters I'm waiting for, and my new found X Wing hobby of buying ships(Haven't got to even play it yet.)That's cool that you have a gaming group. Mine was a handful of my brothers, but that's looking pretty faint in how much we get to play nowadays. Kickstarter is pretty cool for what you get for the money depending on what company/individual is starting it.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old August 19th, 2016, 02:25 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:

My gaming group is big on Call of Cthulhu & Arkham Horror, so it was a must-buy for us, especially since it's by the makers of Sentinels of the Multiverse, another favorite of ours.

Yeah I'm a huge ge Lovecraft fan, but just can't do it right now. I'll have to wait until retail.
Old August 23rd, 2016, 08:36 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I'm still anxiously awaiting my email from White Wizard games to get me in on the late pledge kickstarter I bought into at their booth at GenCon.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old September 9th, 2016, 11:26 AM

Ramses800 is surprisingly tart

Siege of the Citadel - 2nd Edition Techno Fantasy Boardgame

Old September 26th, 2016, 10:21 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Techno Bowl! The gameplay video is the one to watch.
Old October 15th, 2016, 02:16 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
I'm still anxiously awaiting my email from White Wizard games to get me in on the late pledge kickstarter I bought into at their booth at GenCon.
Got the email, upgraded to the pledge level I wanted (Star Realms promo cards!) and am now waiting in anticipation for the shipping notification. I think Hero Realms could be what I've always wanted Thunderstone to be.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 19th, 2016, 12:34 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Backed
. It's by Australian designers & I had the pleasure to play it a few times in the late testing phase. It looks a lot prettier now then it did then . I can't describe the game really well but I will give it a go...

You have to gather materials to add to your forge to increase your skill in areas that that will allow you to craft the royal commision. So the materials are cards that you purchase they that are required to complete commissions which is done by rolling dice granted by the materials plus any skill you have in that area. The commissions when completed increase your skills in working with the different materials. The game ends when somebody completes their royal commission. These require a high skill level hence why you are building up your skills taking on other commisions. You can higher assistance, or take out loans along the way.
Old November 3rd, 2016, 10:14 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I am backing

Blakes Battle

and

Walk the Plank

I know both designers

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old November 5th, 2016, 10:07 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Its a bit late as it's over now, but I am backing the Dark Souls: the board game. Looks like it's gonna be a really good game, and the amount of stuff the kickstarter is giving everyone is ridiculous! It promises to be just as challenging as the video game, and it allows for 1-4 players, so that's pretty cool. It's got a randomly revealing board, awesome looking miniatures, and overall just seems like it's gonna be a really cool dungeon crawler.

All the miniatures coming with it:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by orgsbane; November 5th, 2016 at 10:29 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games