Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old July 19th, 2015, 06:03 PM

TheBlackN Woo who?
Re: High Resolution Scanned Heroscape Cards -- Scans Needed

This thread does need to update the front page with all that have been posted. Can anyone do Marcu Esenwein?
Old May 21st, 2016, 06:12 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

I see that new scans haven't been done for quite some time, but is there any chance that someone could produce an Arkmer scan? My dog ruined my copy. :/
Old May 21st, 2016, 07:05 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

I'm confused about this thread. Are the cards in The BOOKS of Heroscape INDEX thread not good enough quality for prints? Wrong size or quality? I ask because I am planning to order some proxies for Knights of Weston and will be needing a good card to print.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old May 22nd, 2016, 12:41 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
My guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo View Post
I'm confused about this thread. Are the cards in The BOOKS of Heroscape INDEX thread not good enough quality for prints? Wrong size or quality? I ask because I am planning to order some proxies for Knights of Weston and will be needing a good card to print.
I assume it's because a lot of the original cards in the Index thread aren't sized correctly for printer-friendly PDF use. Not sure though.
Old May 22nd, 2016, 12:41 AM

stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockma Ranyk View Post
I see that new scans haven't been done for quite some time, but is there any chance that someone could produce an Arkmer scan? My dog ruined my copy. :/

Old August 19th, 2016, 01:24 AM

09167 knows what's in an order marker 09167 knows what's in an order marker
Unhappy Re: High Resolution Scanned Heroscape Cards -- Scans Needed

Hey there fellow Heroscapers, I'm in kind of a bind and was hoping this thread could help me (^^')

about 10 of my cards have been damaged and I've been in search of some hi-res scans so that I can reprint them (and get them laminated this time). Unfortunately the list is incomplete and the figure specific posts have kind of low quality (and lack a scan of the basic side as well).

The cards I'm looking for are: Chardis, Moriko, Jorhdawn, Emirroon, Arkmer, Ulginesh, Kee-mo-shi, Isamu, Kyntela Gwyn, and Sonlen.

I would highly appreciate the help as I would rather not attempt to find and buy the cards individually, and my next best option is to recreat the cards from scratch. Thank you for your time and assistance.

PS: looking to get a scanner myself, may likely scan my cards to add to this thread as well to help people like me.

Edit: I found the Arkmer post someone made!

Last edited by 09167; September 10th, 2016 at 04:50 PM. Reason: updated cards i need
Old August 21st, 2016, 10:30 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Hi @09167 , I can't add them to the front page, but I may be able to help you out, as I have all the cards you need. Mine are also laminated, but I could possibly throw them on here for you sometime. I'll see what I can do.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old August 21st, 2016, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Hi @09167 , I can't add them to the front page, but I may be able to help you out, as I have all the cards you need. Mine are also laminated, but I could possibly throw them on here for you sometime. I'll see what I can do.
That would be awesome! I was super contemplating on whether or not someone could help (^u^') I was afraid I might have to recreate them from scratch.
Old August 30th, 2016, 05:38 AM

stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Old August 30th, 2016, 10:45 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

thanks ponyboy, I got busy with a bunch of other stuff and spaced this off. I'll try to get some more of these on tonight with some luck.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old September 6th, 2016, 08:18 AM

Old September 10th, 2016, 12:51 PM

Wow Thanks @stay_golden_PONYBOY <3 these are great! I'm so close now! X3

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units