Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old June 1st, 2015, 09:05 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The New York City Gang Of Four

Well met!

In the interim, on Wednesday 6/3/15, chas, Taeblewalker, and I will be playing on the
THE ILLINOIS SMITH MEMORIAL TREASURE HUNT map.

The Map.

chas'
Green Lantern Army (all C3G):

310 GL Killowog
300 GL Kyle Rainer
100 GC: Tac Bomber
50 GC: Decoy
40 GC: Shield x 2

My Yellow Lantern army
(all C3G, except Amon Sur):

310 Arkillo
330 Sinestro Corps Soldier x 3
150 Amon Sur (Master Tang)

Old June 1st, 2015, 09:13 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Sherman won't be coming. But I'm going to pick my team now.

Edit: If we aren't taking tech squads, I'll take two Orange Lanterns (Lex Luthor and Larfleeze). I'll take Vulture to round out 800 points.

Old June 1st, 2015, 10:05 PM

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post

Edit: If we aren't taking tech squads, I'll take two Orange Lanterns (Lex Luthor and Larfleeze). I'll take Vulture to round out 800 points.
That being the case, if we team up, and chas plays 2 armies, you could petition him to allow you 810 points, with mine our team would be 1,600, and you could take the Orange construct instead of Vulture - if you want to.

Old June 1st, 2015, 10:08 PM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post

That being the case, if we team up, and chas plays 2 armies, you could petition him to allow you 810 points, with mine our team would be 1,600, and you could take the Orange construct instead of Vulture - if you want to.

That sounds like a plan!

Old June 2nd, 2015, 08:08 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Guys,

Works for me. Maybe I'll make up a second Green Lantern team, or other "Good" allies. (I had a space team almost ready to go, but its very Evil).

The only Orange figure I have is Lex Luthor, so we'll proxy some. It looks like Griznakh will be playing a similar game on Saturday out at his pool party out in Suffolk County. That day I'll be at The Strategist in town for our Memoir 44 D-Day Landings game!

Chas
Old June 2nd, 2015, 08:43 AM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Guys,

Works for me. Maybe I'll make up a second Green Lantern team, or other "Good" allies. (I had a space team almost ready to go, but its very Evil).

The only Orange figure I have is Lex Luthor, so we'll proxy some. It looks like Griznakh will be playing a similar game on Saturday out at his pool party out in Suffolk County. That day I'll be at The Strategist in town for our Memoir 44 D-Day Landings game!

Chas
Pool party? I wish! Underwater Heroscape maybe? But, naw, it's too cold to doing any kind of swimming. Just a game day. Green Lantern style! (Too bad my figures aren't quite ready just yet, you could really swell your forces.)

Have fun with Memoir 44!
Old June 2nd, 2015, 04:25 PM

Here's the link to the map we'll be using. It has 14-space start zones. It's called Spelunk-o-Rama.

Old June 2nd, 2015, 05:06 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

I now have one Green Lantern and one Good Lantern army. Plus two evil armies for myself, one of which is Lanterns and one is from Outer Space--in case we want to play another game! MwaHaHa! Your armies may be Bad, but mine are Evil!

TW is referring his map not for tomorrow, but for his later game in June with Heroes of Fiction characters. Note that the map actually has 17 space start zones.
Old June 2nd, 2015, 05:28 PM

Well met!

OK, we have the map and we know it's Heroes of Fiction/Classic/VC. How many points and how many HoF heroes per player?
Old June 2nd, 2015, 06:10 PM

I believe he said 510 points and two HOF.
Old June 2nd, 2015, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
Well met!

OK, we have the map and we know it's Heroes of Fiction/Classic/VC. How many points and how many HoF heroes per player?
It's 500 points and two HoF, minimum, per player.

Old June 3rd, 2015, 07:50 AM

TWScape Update

With HOF armies already into the GM by K. and Chas, SD's HOF options are shrinking! But TW politely waits before composing his own...what a nice guy!

And BTW: thanks for the simple map build.

FOR TODAY'S LANTERN/SPACE GAMES

GAME ONE:

My second Good Lantern Army:

Good Lanterns
Star Sapphire (Carol Ferris) 340 (C3G)
Star Sapphire (Uncommon Hero) 140 (C3G)
Blue Lantern (Barry Allen) 325 (Unknown) As 'The Beloved'
Total: 805

GAME TWO: (TWO EVIL TEAMS)

In Blackest Night
Black Lantern (William Hand) 475 (C3G)
Black Lantern (Uncommon Hero) x2 250 (C3G)
Total: 825

Exterminate!
Dalek Sec 250 (A3n)
Assault Daleks x2.5 (5 figs) 510 (A3n)
Total: 780

OTHER GAME TWO ARMIES:

Kolakoski:
Deathstroke 280
Cyborg 200
Kryptonian Soldier 200
Firefly 120
Total: 800

Taeblewalker:
Captain Marvel 360
Booster Gold 290
Batman (Terry McGuiness) 150
Total: 800

These games will be a good first play of Spectrum Lantern Armies/Figures, including 6 of the 8 colors:

Yellow, Orange, Green, Blue, Violet, and Black!

Last edited by chas; June 4th, 2015 at 07:17 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion