Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old January 27th, 2015, 12:59 PM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Public Design Post

I really like that you put my suggestion in your design, your the man! Lol.

Old January 27th, 2015, 01:29 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:

THUNDERCLAP SPECIAL ATTACK
Range special. Attack 6.
Choose 3 spaces in a straight line from Hulk. All figures on and adjacent to those 3 spaces are affected by this special attack. Hulk is not affected by this special attack. Roll 1 fewer attack die for each space Incredible Hulk moved this turn. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. After attacking, move each affected figure X spaces, where X is equal to the number of skulls rolled, up to a maximum of 4 spaces. Affected figures must be placed further away from Hulk than where they started.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
A Special Attack is an instead of normal attack power. The clause I had simply did not allow him to be moved first. I do like how you altered it though. It needs to be "Attack 6+special" though, and Hulk was immune from his clap in my version, he is not in yours, so there will need to be a line making him immune.
You know as well as I though that someone will read it and interpret it the other way so I was trying to head that part off...also the version I posted had Hulk immuned as well...see above.

You could be correct about the 6+special but I am used to 6+ being used when there are modifiers to the number rolled but +special seems reasonable since there is an attack of 6 plus a special circumstance.
I missed that line. Admittedly, I was scanning though. It is modified, you are decreasing it for each space moved. It doesn't matter if it goes up or down, it's still an adjustment to the SA attack value so it's Attack+special.
Old January 27th, 2015, 01:33 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Karat is right. Here is a very similar SA from Cyborgs card.

CHARGED SONIC CANNON SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 5 + Special.
Choose 3 spaces in a straight line from Cyborg. All figures on and adjacent to those 3 spaces are affected by this special attack. Cyborg is not affected by this special attack. Roll 1 fewer attack die for each space Cyborg moved this turn. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Symbiotes roll 1 fewer defense die against this special attack.
Old January 27th, 2015, 03:35 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

THUNDERCLAP SPECIAL ATTACK
Range special. Attack 6.
Choose 3 spaces in a straight line from Hulk. All figures on and adjacent to those 3 spaces are affected by this special attack. Hulk is not affected by this special attack. Roll 1 fewer attack die for each space Incredible Hulk moved this turn. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. After attacking, move each affected figure X spaces, where X is equal to the number of skulls rolled, up to a maximum of 4 spaces. Affected figures must be placed further away from Hulk than where they started.
Quote:
A Special Attack is an instead of normal attack power. The clause I had simply did not allow him to be moved first. I do like how you altered it though. It needs to be "Attack 6+special" though, and Hulk was immune from his clap in my version, he is not in yours, so there will need to be a line making him immune.
You know as well as I though that someone will read it and interpret it the other way so I was trying to head that part off...also the version I posted had Hulk immuned as well...see above.

You could be correct about the 6+special but I am used to 6+ being used when there are modifiers to the number rolled but +special seems reasonable since there is an attack of 6 plus a special circumstance.
I missed that line. Admittedly, I was scanning though. It is modified, you are decreasing it for each space moved. It doesn't matter if it goes up or down, it's still an adjustment to the SA attack value so it's Attack+special.
I had forgotten I added the movement part so you are indeed correct but for a different reason than I thought you were correct for...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Karat is right. Here is a very similar SA from Cyborgs card.

CHARGED SONIC CANNON SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 5 + Special.
Choose 3 spaces in a straight line from Cyborg. All figures on and adjacent to those 3 spaces are affected by this special attack. Cyborg is not affected by this special attack. Roll 1 fewer attack die for each space Cyborg moved this turn. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Symbiotes roll 1 fewer defense die against this special attack.
That's the one I was thinking of...not sure why i was thinking Cyclops.

Cyclops/Cyborg...close enough.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 28th, 2015, 02:20 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Fantastic Forces set.
Its model number and name are #016 / Goliath or #017-018 / Atlas.
snip

-------------------
Atlas was nominated in the Public Nomination thread, so I thought I'd post him by himself (with Gigantic Reach added in, as previously mentioned but not actually done), so he could be more easily linked to.

Last edited by Ronin; February 23rd, 2016 at 01:56 PM.
Old January 31st, 2015, 09:59 AM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

^
Nice!

Old January 31st, 2015, 01:39 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
GLYPH OF UNI-POWER
(CAPTAIN UNIVERSE)

PERMANENT GLYPH
When a Unique Hero lands on this glyph, place it on that figure's card. When this glyph is on a figure's card, add one to that figure's Attack number, two to that figure's Defense number, and three to that figure's Range number. That figure also gains the Flying and Super Strength special powers.

After taking a turn with a figure that has this glyph on its card, roll the 20-sided die. If you destroyed one or more figures this turn, subtract the starting life totals of the destroyed figures from your roll. If you roll a 7 or lower, destroy this Glyph.
A fun glyph, but kind of pointless without making a Captain Universe hero, right?

Spoiler Alert!

NAME = SPIDER-MAN (CAPTAIN UNIVERSE)
SECRET IDENTITY = PETER PARKER

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = PROTECTOR
PERSONALITY = AMAZED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 280

UNI-POWER
Start the game with the Glpyh of Uni-Power on this card. When rolling to destroy the glyph of Uni-Power at the end of Spider-Man's turn, add 5 to your roll.

UNI-VISION
While the Glyph of Uni-Power is on this card, if an opponent chooses Spider-Man for any special power and rolls the 20-sided die, you may subtract 4 from the roll.

UNIVERSAL SENSES 10
If Spider-Man is attacked and at least 1 skull is rolled, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 10 or higher, Spider-Man takes no damage and may immediately move up to 4 spaces. Spider-Man never takes leaving engagement attacks when moving with Universal Senses.

SUPER STRENGTH
Old January 31st, 2015, 02:01 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I foresee the subtraction part of the glyph being difficult to keep track of. I'd change it to the number of wounds the destroyed figure received this turn.
Old January 31st, 2015, 02:19 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
I foresee the subtraction part of the glyph being difficult to keep track of. I'd change it to the number of wounds the destroyed figure received this turn.
Life number vs Wounds this turn not sure I see the advantage one way or the other.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 31st, 2015, 02:30 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Yeah, and if you finish off Galactus with 1 wound, Uni-Power is done for the day. It's the power of the defeated opponent that matters, not how hard you hit that turn.
Old January 31st, 2015, 02:38 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Also, doing it based on life means no confusion over what happens if you inflict more wounds than required to destroy a figure, and the maths are no harder one way than the other.

Anyway, it looks cool - Dok, could you explain the theme of this to me? I don't know what Uni-Power is, or exactly how Parker came to acquire it.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 31st, 2015, 03:19 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Makes sense, I just foresee it as being hard to keep track of.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy