Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old September 12th, 2010, 02:05 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of MacDirk Warriors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fencerjared View Post
This is my thinking on it. Human Champion Bonding is checked each and every time you try and bond with that figure; Highland Fury is checked every turn with the MacDirks as well, but only in the sense that you are checking for the destruction of the chosen figure. The selection of the human champion itself is made at the beginning of the game. So I believe that as long as the figure itself remains in play, the MacDirks still get Highland Fury.
This debate is being echoed in the Question Dump, but I wanted to chime in here as well - I agree that the human champion continues to bestow Highland Fury, even after being infected by Lycanthropy.

Old September 12th, 2010, 08:41 PM

Kroz knows what's in an order marker Kroz knows what's in an order marker

I would agree here. McDirk is chosen at the beginning of the game. Most bonding is not chosen at the begging of the game. I say it's ruling is the same as the Lizard King ruling.

Besides, like the Mcdirk warriors really needed a figure to make them worse.
Old September 13th, 2010, 11:38 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Highland Fury continues even if the Human Champion is a Lycan. It just pisses the highlanders off even more.

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old September 13th, 2010, 11:43 PM

jahosaphat knows what's in an order marker jahosaphat knows what's in an order marker

well there we have our ruling
Old July 18th, 2011, 07:20 PM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker

I used them recently against a zombie horde. I used Alastis to killd 2 zombies with over extended then I would kill 3-4 more with the MacDirks. I somhow only lost on MacDirk throughout this whole process. (Eventually when Alastir had 3 or 4 qwounds on him I kept him out of the line of fire quite a bit more.) This game alone makes me love the MacDirks even more now. :P

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010
Old August 16th, 2012, 11:58 PM

BrandonD is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnutt99 View Post
I don't know if this has already been noted, but do you think that the MacDirk's special power was designed specifically so the designers could put the phrase "There can be only one" on their card?
Old August 17th, 2012, 12:24 AM

Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonD View Post
I don't know if this has already been noted, but do you think that the MacDirk's special power was designed specifically so the designers could put the phrase "There can be only one" on their card?
Never noticed that before. It has to be intentional.
Old August 17th, 2012, 07:42 PM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Highland Fury continues even if the Human Champion is a Lycan. It just pisses the highlanders off even more.
Old June 4th, 2013, 08:54 PM

Dwarvenwarrior123 is surprisingly tart

I think it's funny how the Macdirks get anger about their leader standing in the start zone running laps

Old October 30th, 2014, 04:07 PM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker

I play a lot of high point, melee mostly, and large map games. I have two sets of Dirks coming in the mail. Got to sets for 19 bucks, not bad if you ask me. My plan for them is to take Knights out with all three order markers, using at least one order market to overextend Alastair in my start zone. By round 5 I should have fully pumped up Dirks ready to come in and assist the remaining Knights and still use the bonded heroes from the dwindling Knights. I think this should work in my game types.
Old October 30th, 2014, 05:16 PM

mtl1998 knows what's in an order marker mtl1998 knows what's in an order marker mtl1998 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not User Name View Post
I play a lot of high point, melee mostly, and large map games. I have two sets of Dirks coming in the mail. Got to sets for 19 bucks, not bad if you ask me. My plan for them is to take Knights out with all three order markers, using at least one order market to overextend Alastair in my start zone. By round 5 I should have fully pumped up Dirks ready to come in and assist the remaining Knights and still use the bonded heroes from the dwindling Knights. I think this should work in my game types.
Sounds like a good plan. The only thing I have to say is that with only 2 defense and 8 figures, play carefully. They will drop fast, and there's not a ton of them to go around. Saving them for late game seems like a good idea, but they won't last long, so don't expect 'em to.
Old October 30th, 2014, 05:42 PM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1998 View Post
Sounds like a good plan. The only thing I have to say is that with only 2 defense and 8 figures, play carefully. They will drop fast, and there's not a ton of them to go around. Saving them for late game seems like a good idea, but they won't last long, so don't expect 'em to.
I'm hoping I'll eventually pick up a few more squads. The 2 defense seems to scare everyone away from these guys. I hope my optimism for these guys doesn't fade once I throw them on the board.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units