Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 14th, 2014, 12:18 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
The Book of Arthrian Invaders

The Book of Arthrian Invaders

C3G MARVEL SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 50
COSMIC WARFARE

The figures used for this unit are HeroScape figures from the Moltenclaw's Invasion set.
Their model numbers and name are #8 and 9 of 18 / Mezzodemon Warmongers.

The figures used for this unit are Dungeons & Dragon figures from the Demon Web and Blood War sets.
Their model numbers and names are Demon Web #04 / Mezzodemon and Blood War #41 / Mezzoloth.

Character Bio - The Arthrians or "Annihilation Wave" are an insectoid species from the planet Arthos in the Negative Zone. Led by Annihilus due to the normal Marvel Universe expanding into the Negative Zone, this species entered our universe with the intent of destroying all life so Annihilus could rule the Arthrians here.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Arch-vile; October 9th, 2022 at 03:40 PM.
Old June 14th, 2014, 12:21 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Arthrian Invaders: Design

NAME = ARTHRIAN INVADERS

SPECIES = ARTHRIAN
UNIQUENESS = COMMON SQUAD (2)
CLASS = INVADERS
PERSONALITY = RELENTLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 180

ANNIHILATION WAVE
At the start of the game, choose one Unique Conqueror Hero for all Arthrian Invaders you control. As long as you control the chosen Hero, Arthrian Invaders roll 2 additional dice when attacking or defending.

INVASION TACTICS
After revealing an Order Marker on your chosen Hero's Army Card, before taking a turn with that Hero or using any other special powers on an Army Card or Glyph, you may do one of the following:
• Take a turn with the Arthrian Invaders; or
• Move up to 6 Arthrian Invaders you control; or
• Place one of your previously destroyed Arthrian Invaders on an empty space in your Start Zone.
If you use this special power, you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control other than your chosen Hero.

Last edited by Ronin; November 29th, 2016 at 10:20 PM.
Old June 14th, 2014, 12:29 PM
Tickle Pickle

Only thing I'm not sure about is limiting it to a Conqueror hero. I was tempted to make it any hero and they give them the class of Conqueror when chosen. They've had a lot of leaders and not all of them were Conquerors. Thoughts?
Old June 14th, 2014, 01:18 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think it'd be more fun with any Unique Hero but they already look like a lot of fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 14th, 2014, 01:32 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Wording suggestions:

Needs "you control" when referring to moving or taking a turn in the Invasion power.

Also needs to specify "empty space" unless you want them to be placed on glyphs.

Are these the only Arthrians we will have?

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old June 14th, 2014, 01:43 PM
Tickle Pickle

We have Annihilus, but I imagine it is the only squad we'll design.

I'll make the "you control" update, but I'm not too worried about empty spaces since they are restricted to start zones.
Old June 14th, 2014, 01:47 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I can also imagine a possible "giant scary bug monster" Arthrian but I don't think it's likely in the near (or not-so-near) future.

I'm good with what we've got here. Wouldn't mind going with the any Unique Hero direction but I do like their working closely with power-hungry dudes.
Old June 14th, 2014, 02:08 PM
Tickle Pickle

Maybe they can get 1 additional dice for any hero and 2 additional dice for a Conquerer. I like having more flexibility.
Old June 14th, 2014, 03:40 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Maybe they can get 1 additional dice for any hero and 2 additional dice for a Conquerer. I like having more flexibility.
I like that idea, but if we allow them to choose any unique hero, we'll probably need to make changes to Invasion Tactics, as it allows for a lot of turns from one OM when paired with any bonding or OM control figure.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old June 14th, 2014, 05:44 PM
Tickle Pickle

That's a good point I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to fix that in a clean way when I update the powers.
Old June 14th, 2014, 09:38 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I'd be fine with that as long as all the other bonding scenarios are considered.
Old June 15th, 2014, 01:47 AM
Tickle Pickle

ANNIHILATION WAVE
At the start of the game, choose a Unique Hero you control. As long as you control that hero and it is a Conqueror, Arthrian Invaders roll 2 additional Attack and Defense dice. If it is not a Conqueror, Arthrian Invaders roll 1 additional Attack and Defense die for as long as you control it. You can choose only one hero for all Arthrian Invaders you control.

INVASION TACTICS
After revealing an Order Marker on your chosen Conqueror, before taking a turn with that figure and instead of taking any additional turns, you may either:
• Take a turn with the Arthrian Invaders; or
• Move up to 6 Arthrian Invaders; or
• Place a previously destroyed Arthrian Invader into you start zone.

Does that work guys?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library