Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old September 29th, 2013, 11:12 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Re: ZB's New Valhalla Customs

NAME = ERICA SINADI
New Valhalla Faction: Twilight Clan

BIO:
Spoiler Alert!

GENERAL = VYDAR
PLANET = EARTH
SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = MASTERMIND
PERSONALITY = RUTHLESS
SIZE/HEIGHT = MED 5

LIFE = 5
MOVE ADVANCED = 5
RANGE ADVANCED = 7
ATTACK ADVANCED = 2
DEFENSE ADVANCED = 3
POINTS = 170

MASTER MANIPULATOR
After revealing an Order Marker on Erica Sinadi’s card, instead of taking that turn with Erica Sinadi, you may take a turn with any Unique Hero you control within clear sight of Erica.

DEADLY SHOT
When attacking with Erica Sinadi, all skulls rolled count for one additional hit.

NECESSARY SACRIFICES
Anytime Erica Sinadi rolls defense against an attack and would receive 1 or more wounds, you may choose 1 Mercenary or Assassin figure you control adjacent to Erica Sinadi. The chosen figure receives any wounds from the attack instead of Erica Sinadi.

Inspiration:
Spoiler Alert!

Figure:

The figure is from Heroclix.
The name of the figure is Sage

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; July 28th, 2014 at 12:32 PM.
Old September 30th, 2013, 02:44 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks for sharing the "cutting room floor" C3V units. (I just picked up some Iron Defenders for Deathhounds!)
Old September 30th, 2013, 04:01 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post
Thanks for sharing the "cutting room floor" C3V units. (I just picked up some Iron Defenders for Deathhounds!)
There you go, yet another advantage of Fanscape - Hasbro or WotC would keep all those types of units closed up under N.D.A. for no reason whatsoever.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 30th, 2013, 05:41 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post
There you go, yet another advantage of Fanscape - Hasbro or WotC would keep all those types of units closed up under N.D.A. for no reason whatsoever.
Unfortunately, as said in this thread's second page http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=33700, according to Grungebob there are hundreds of figures unreleased. C3V is doing some new designs for some of those figures, but it's not going to be the same. I also want my Marvel Wave 1, dang it! If only I could hire some hi-tech secret agents to hack into their databases or swipe the stuff from their archives. I can donate organs to raise the money to pay them I guess. Let's see which ones can I live without? I am really glad for these sneak's behind the curtain of C3V, at least until I can get access in as a public access member. Please keep it up ZB!

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist

Last edited by Heroscaper Guy; September 30th, 2013 at 09:03 PM.
Old February 1st, 2014, 08:22 PM

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Re: ZB's New Valhalla Customs - TC TROOPERS

NAME = TWILIGHT CLAN TROOPERS

GENERAL = VYDAR
PLANET = EARTH
SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = COMMON SQUAD
CLASS = MERCENARY
PERSONALITY = FANATICAL
SIZE/HEIGHT = MED 5

LIFE = 1
MOVE ADVANCED = 5
RANGE ADVANCED = 6
ATTACK ADVANCED = 1
DEFENSE ADVANCED = 2
POINTS = 50

FANATICAL HERO BONDING
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and after taking a turn with Clan Troopers, you may take a turn with any Fanatical Hero you control.

REVENGE OF THE CLAN
After the first Clan Trooper you control is destroyed during a player's turn, add 1 to the attack of all remaining Clan Troopers you control for the remainder of the round.

DESIGN INSPIRATION:
Spoiler Alert!

Figure:

The figures used for this unit are from Heroclix.

Name of the figures are (L-R) Checkmate Agent, Intergang Agent, Intergang Medic.

C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; August 2nd, 2014 at 09:04 AM.
Old February 1st, 2014, 08:43 PM

ZB's New Valhalla Customs - CLAN NINJA

NAME = TWILIGHT CLAN NINJA

GENERAL = VYDAR
PLANET = EARTH
SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = COMMON SQUAD
CLASS = NINJA
PERSONALITY = FANATICAL
SIZE/HEIGHT = MED 5

LIFE = 1
MOVE ADVANCED = 6
RANGE ADVANCED = 3
ATTACK ADVANCED = 3
DEFENSE ADVANCED = 3
POINTS = 60

NINJA ASSASSIN BONDING
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and before taking a turn with Clan Ninja, you may first take a turn with any Ninja or Assassin Unique Hero you control, or you may take a turn with any Ninja or Assassin Unique Squad you control.

Phantom Walk
Clan Ninja can move through all figures and are never attacked when leaving an engagement.

DESIGN INSPIRATION:
Spoiler Alert!

Figure:

The figures used for this unit are from Heroclix.

Name of the figures are Hand Ninja.

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; August 2nd, 2014 at 09:04 AM.
Old February 1st, 2014, 08:56 PM

ZB's New Valhalla Customs - CLAN COMMAND

NAME = COMMAND MASTER

GENERAL = VYDAR
PLANET = EARTH
SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = COMMON HERO
CLASS = COMMANDER
PERSONALITY = FANATICAL
SIZE/HEIGHT = MED 5

LIFE = 1
MOVE ADVANCED = 5
RANGE ADVANCED = 1
ATTACK ADVANCED = 3
DEFENSE ADVANCED = 4
POINTS = 35

WHIRLWIND ASSAULT
A Clan Command Master may attack any or all figures adjacent to him. Roll each attack separately.

MERCENARY ENHANCEMENT
All Mercenaries you control adjacent to a Clan Command Master receive an additional attack die and an additional defense die.

ORIGINAL DESIGN

Figure:

The name of the figure is Checkmate Medic

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; August 2nd, 2014 at 09:05 AM.
Old February 1st, 2014, 09:06 PM

ZB's New Valhalla Customs - CLAN SKY TROOPER

NAME = CLAN SKY TROOPER

GENERAL = VYDAR
PLANET = EARTH
SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNCOMMON HERO
CLASS = MERCENARY
PERSONALITY = TRICKY
SIZE/HEIGHT = MED 5

LIFE = 4
MOVE ADVANCED = 5
RANGE ADVANCED = 4
ATTACK ADVANCED = 2
DEFENSE ADVANCED = 4
POINTS = 125

RAINING FIRE
After this Clan Sky Trooper moves with the Flying special power, instead of attacking, you may roll one unblockable attack die against each figure this Clan Sky Trooper passed over that does not have the Lava Resistant special power.

LAVA RESISTANT
A Clan Sky Trooper never rolls for molten lava damage or lava field damage, and it does not have to stop in molten lava spaces.

FLYING
When counting spaces for a Clan Sky Trooper’s movement, ignore elevations. A Clan Sky Trooper may fly over water without stopping, pass over figures without becoming engaged, and fly over obstacles such as ruins. When a Clan Sky Trooper starts to fly, if it is engaged it will take any leaving engagement attacks.

DESIGN INSPIRATION:
Spoiler Alert!

Figure:

The name of the figure is Firefly

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; August 2nd, 2014 at 09:05 AM.
Old February 1st, 2014, 09:19 PM

ZB's New Valhalla Customs - ZERO

NAME = ZERO

GENERAL = VYDAR
PLANET = EARTH
SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = NINJA
PERSONALITY = PRECISE
SIZE/HEIGHT = MED 5

LIFE = 4
MOVE ADVANCED = 5
RANGE ADVANCED = 6
ATTACK ADVANCED = 3
DEFENSE ADVANCED = 3
POINTS = 110

UNCANNY AIM
If Zero attacks a non-adjacent figure whose entire hitzone is visible, he receives 2 additional attack dice.

NINJA MELEE ATTACK ENHANCEMENT
All friendly Ninjas adjacent to Zero receive an additional attack die when attacking a figure adjacent to them.

PHANTOM WALK
Zero can move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement.

Inspiration:
Spoiler Alert!

Figure:

The name of the figure is Bullseye

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; August 2nd, 2014 at 09:09 AM.
Old February 1st, 2014, 09:29 PM

ZB's New Valhalla Customs - GINJIRO

NAME = GINJIRO

GENERAL = VYDAR
PLANET = EARTH
SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = NINJA
PERSONALITY = DISCIPLINED
SIZE/HEIGHT = MED 5

LIFE = 4
MOVE ADVANCED = 5
RANGE ADVANCED = 6
ATTACK ADVANCED = 3
DEFENSE ADVANCED = 4
POINTS = 120

STEALTH LEAP 15
Instead of his normal move, Ginjiro may use Stealth Leap 15. Stealth Leap 15 has a move of 3. When counting spaces for Stealth Leap 15, ignore elevations. Ginjiro may leap over water without stopping, leap over figures without becoming engaged, and leap over obstacles such as ruins. Ginjiro may not leap more than 15 levels up or down in a single leap. If Ginjiro is engaged when he starts his Stealth Leap 15, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

PHANTOM WALK
Ginjiro can move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement.

EXPERT COUNTER STRIKE
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack, all excess shields count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure.

ORIGINAL DESIGN

Figure:

The name of the figure is Black Tarrantula

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; August 2nd, 2014 at 09:09 AM.
Old February 1st, 2014, 09:58 PM

ZB's New Valhalla Customs - Elite Clan Ninja

NAME = ELITE CLAN NINJA

GENERAL = VYDAR
PLANET = EARTH
SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE SQUAD
CLASS = NINJA
PERSONALITY = FANATICAL
SIZE/HEIGHT = MED 5

LIFE = 1
MOVE ADVANCED = 6
RANGE ADVANCED = 1
ATTACK ADVANCED = 2
DEFENSE ADVANCED = 4
POINTS = 110

Phantom Walk
Elite Clan Ninjas can move through all figures and are never attacked when leaving an engagement.

Deadly Strike
When attacking with Elite Clan Ninjas, all skulls rolled count for one additional hit.

Vanish 11
If an Elite Clan Ninjas is attacked and at least 1 skull is rolled, roll the 20-sided die to vanish. If you roll 1-10, roll defense dice normally. If you roll 11 or higher, that Elite Clan Ninja takes no damage and may immediately move up to 4 spaces. Elite Clan Ninjas can only vanish if they end their vanishing move not adjacent to any enemy figures.

Inspiration:
Spoiler Alert!

Figure:

The figures are from Heroscape.
The figures are modded Ninjas of the Northwind

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; August 2nd, 2014 at 09:11 AM.
Old February 1st, 2014, 10:04 PM

ZB's New Valhalla Customs - KUNOICHI

NAME = KUNOICHI

GENERAL = VYDAR
PLANET = EARTH
SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = NINJA
PERSONALITY = DISCIPLINED
SIZE/HEIGHT = MED 5

LIFE = 4
MOVE ADVANCED = 6
RANGE ADVANCED = 1
ATTACK ADVANCED = 4
DEFENSE ADVANCED = 2
POINTS = 70

HIDDEN
If Kunoichi is unengaged, opponent’s figures must be adjacent to Kunoichi to target her with a normal or special attack.

PHANTOM WALK
Kunoichi can move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement.

DARK QI BLADE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range – 1 Attack – 2
All figures roll 2 less defense dice against Dark Qi Blade Special Attack. If Kunoichi destroys a figure with Dark Qi Blade Special Attack, you may remove one wound marker from this card.

DESIGN INSPIRATION:
Spoiler Alert!

Figure:

The name of the figure is Psylocke

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; August 2nd, 2014 at 09:10 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards