Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old August 13th, 2013, 04:37 AM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of the Varkaanan Swiftfangs

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
The VC Rules Team is currently looking at the "does the bonding squad get an extra attack if a figure from the OM-bearing card dies during the Wolf Pack turn" question. We'll try to get back to you with our characteristic swiftness.
Is there any news concerning this question, VC Rules Team ?
Old August 15th, 2013, 02:00 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of the Varkaanan Swiftfangs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrgard View Post
Quote:
The VC Rules Team is currently looking at the "does the bonding squad get an extra attack if a figure from the OM-bearing card dies during the Wolf Pack turn" question. We'll try to get back to you with our characteristic swiftness.
Is there any news concerning this question, VC Rules Team ?
Not yet. We discovered an interesting corner case that we want to explore fully before making a final ruling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old September 7th, 2013, 04:40 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Varkaanan Swiftfangs

Quote:
Your C3V Rules Team Responds:

Yes, it works just like the Hydra.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R&C
Q: When using the Varkaanan Swiftfangs'* Wolf Pack to take a turn with another Unique Wolf Squad, if a Swiftfang* is destroyed during that other squad's turn (for example, by Dying Swipe), am I then able to attack with an additional member of the other Unique Wolf Squad?
A: Yes.
You may attack with a number of figures equal to the number of destroyed Varkaanan Swiftfangs*, even if one or more (or even all) of those Swiftfangs was destroyed during the other Unique Wolf Squad's turn. Contrariwise, if one or more Swiftfangs* are revived during the other Unique Wolf Squad's turn (e.g., by the Glyph of Sturla), that will decrease the number of remaining attacks you may make.
We've put *'s by "Swiftfangs" because this R&C will apply to all 4 unique Wolf units. So we ask that this R&C not only be posted to the OP here, but also to the other 3 wolf pack units' OPs, with "Swiftfangs" changed to the appropriate squad name.

The person who created each thread should add this to the OP, if it's not already there. Thanks very much, and thanks as always for your patience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old September 7th, 2013, 07:36 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
The person who created each thread should add this to the OP, if it's not already there. Thanks very much, and thanks as always for your patience.
Added in each OP, thanks !

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.

Last edited by DanieLoche; September 10th, 2013 at 02:22 PM.
Old May 10th, 2015, 01:09 AM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

When I attempt do download this card i get this message
Quote:
Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.
Old May 10th, 2015, 07:52 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Corrected... Even if I was SURE that I already corrected the link a few weeks ago ! x)

French Forum's admin.
Old May 11th, 2015, 09:16 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
Corrected... Even if I was SURE that I already corrected the link a few weeks ago ! x)
The links keep getting corrupted somehow.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old May 11th, 2015, 10:59 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Remove the "&act=down" segment for when you want to download.
Old September 8th, 2018, 12:48 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

@DanieLoche @superfrog
Here's a missing synergy received from Arktos:

ARKTOS : HUNTER ATTACK ENHANCEMENT
As Hunter figures, Varkaanan Swiftfangs adjacent to Arktos may receive an additional attack die.
Old September 9th, 2018, 02:06 PM
Marcel Marceau

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
@DanieLoche @superfrog
Here's a missing synergy received from Arktos:

ARKTOS : HUNTER ATTACK ENHANCEMENT
As Hunter figures, Varkaanan Swiftfangs adjacent to Arktos may receive an additional attack die.

Added, thanks.

French Forum's admin.
Old September 10th, 2018, 12:17 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Thanks for getting to those! I went to fix them today and they were all done!
Old September 17th, 2019, 04:15 PM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Does anyone have an extra set of these they want to sell? They are the last ones I need to complete my Varkaanan army. Btw, I'm looking for the painted version.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs