Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old July 8th, 2013, 12:09 PM

Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker
Re: ShooterScape/GameScape Brainstorming Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Well, I'd like a more even spread of bad guys then. Come to think of it, wouldn't an Elite uncommon make more sense than a generic Spartan? The Spartan would just be a watered down version of Master Chief without whatever unique power we give to MC.
I originally thought of having something similar to the Marvel master set. One good guy and one bad guy each, but Halo gets two good guys and two bad guys. And yeah a normal Spartan isn't really needed if we have Master Chief.
Old July 8th, 2013, 12:23 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
I with Soundwarp SG-1 on this one.

EDIT:
@Zettian Juggernaut
Isn't Heroscape allready a multiplayer.
What Soundwarp is saying, is that the Spartan will be pretty dang close to the Master Chief, so the Spartan should be released in a different set. I would be perfectly fine with dropping him, and bringing a uncommon bad guy.
Yeah, I'm not saying we should never ever do a generic Spartan. Just that there are other things that make more sense to go in the first master set.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old July 8th, 2013, 12:30 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ah, that makes sense.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old July 8th, 2013, 12:48 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Ha, okay, looks like we're ready for a vote then.

(As for the name, I have some ideas... we'll get to that one near the end, though!)

Again, vote YEA or NAY to all of the following options which we will be included in our initial release. Voting YEA does not mean that this type of unit is DEFINITELY going to be included, just that it will be an option.

A - UNIQUE HEROES
B - UNCOMMON HEROES
C - COMMON HEROES
D - UNIQUE SQUADS
E - COMMON SQUADS

For me, I'll stay my course:

A - YEA
B - YEA
C - NAY
D - NAY
E - NAY
Old July 8th, 2013, 01:03 PM

Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker

A - YEA
B - YEA
C - NAY
D - NAY
E - NAY

Lets keep it simple to start with. We should let the master set take full advantage of the weapon glyphs, commons and squads wouldn't be able to use them.
Old July 8th, 2013, 01:05 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

a-yay
B-yay
C-nay
D-nay
E-nay

My Etsy Store
Old July 8th, 2013, 01:05 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yea
Yea
Nay
Nay
Nay
Old July 8th, 2013, 01:26 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Ha, well, looks we're on the same page again.

OUR FIRST RELEASE WILL CONTAIN:

Unique Heroes
Uncommon Heroes
Old July 8th, 2013, 01:28 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Next up, things are going to get a bit fiddly - might not be the best idea to do this so early, but I think it's necessary to get a headcount of the characters involved.

HOW MANY UNITS SHOULD BE IN OUR FIRST RELEASE?

I'm thinking 10 - solid number, matches the Marvel set, not too overwhelming but still giving us room for each franchise - but discuss it among yourselves for a bit and I'll put up an official poll.
Old July 8th, 2013, 01:36 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ten works for me. As you said, it is a good, solid number! Plus it can split evenly. That's nice.
Old July 8th, 2013, 01:55 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

I'm good with 10, maybe 3 each for Halo and Gears, 2 each for AC and Bioshock.

My Etsy Store
Old July 8th, 2013, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
I'm good with 10, maybe 3 each for Halo and Gears, 2 each for AC and Bioshock.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards