Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old July 6th, 2013, 07:34 PM

Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Cincy "Hippie Commune" Tournament 7/6/13

Great tournament everybody. I think the format was fun, since you got to mix things up every time. One potential problem: I did not know this at the time, but it turns out Captain Lego had to face the 4th Mass army in 4 of his games. Obviously this was just a fluke, but still, I feel bad knowing his 0-5 record was because he had to face one of the most powerful armies in the pool 4 times in a row.

Thanks for running this Johnny

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events